Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9201 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

See me see wahala

If I worship YAHWEH , how does it concern or bother u undecided

Antichrist anyways.. ain't surprised.

It concerns me that UPON ALL THE EVIL THINGS YAHWEH HAS DONE IN THE NEANDERTHAL PERIOD IN THE PAST WORLD, SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD COULD STILL PICK HIM UP AND WORSHIP HIM IN OUR CURRENT WORLD. Or you don't know that your yahweh(satan) is tribalistic, a chronic choleric, intolerant, senseless, tricky, deceptive, dark in mind and foolish? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

It concerns me that UPON ALL THE EVIL THINGS YAHWEH HAS DONE IN THE NEANDERTHAL PERIOD IN THE PAST WORLD, SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD COULD STILL PICK HIM UP AND WORSHIP HIM IN OUR CURRENT WORLD. Or you don't know that your yahweh(satan) is tribalistic, a chronic choleric, intolerant, senseless, tricky, deceptive, dark in mind and foolish? undecided

oh really
Re: . by haibe(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

otemanuduno you are a cow!! You dare insult God this way? I dont have anything to say to you
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
haibe:
otemanuduno you are a cow!! You dare insult God this way? I dont have anything to say to you
How will I insult the Almighty God? Impossible! I insult Satan(yahweh) at will and the world will not end. I can never insult GOD ALMIGHTY. NEVER!!!
Re: . by haibe(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
How will I insult the Almighty God? Impossible! I insult Satan(yahweh) at will and the world will not end. I can never insult GOD ALMIGHTY. NEVER!!!
so u mean to tell me that God is satan? Even a 2 year old kid will laugh at the foolishness in that statement. Am highly disappointed with you
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
haibe:
so u mean to tell me that God is satan? Even a 2 year old kid will laugh at the foolishness in that statement. Am highly disappointed with you
No! God is not Satan. Yahweh is Satan.
Re: . by ChinakwesDog: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

No! God is not Satan. Yahweh is Satan.
Bros, abeg help me with card. To help in this time of recession. Glo, abeg sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morality Demands A Moral Law Giver / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.