Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? (26368 Views)

Is It A Good Idea To Reunite My Parent? One Already Moved On With A Child / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by youngboi(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
pearlejiro:
switching sim cards would be better option...(husband takes the wife's and vice versa).
That will accommodate any possibility of missing important calls...
And most importantly and effectively...kill any thirsty demon wanting to put asunder.

Hmmm.... Not a bad idea.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by eric111111(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Lack of trust.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by youngboi(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2016
rowanMama:
Well,some newly weds do that but IMO, if the lady has to change her sim the man should do same too.

Unless she follow contribute for the bride price.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by youngboi(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
mecussey:
If your wife have too many exes...better safe than sorry.

Asin eh confirm.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by beautiful232(f): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
you have to be strong. I sometimes look at my mom and imagine, someday one-day I won't see her anymore. an trying to detach emotionally from her because that's best I can do to help myself. not that talk of friends

the earlier you understand life is a lonely one and find happiness in that the better.

I have missed great friends from primary school, secondary, and higher level. even nysc. but I laugh it off.

I plan life alone. because am the only one in my head. forget all these love thing oh they are all fake although they serve as comfort to the pain of loneliness. but it's best you accept the loneliness and live happily in it.

sorry for the long super story.

it's not a Story

I see lot of sense in it

funny enough I'm not the friendly kindda person

but I just feel I should be the one to change my simcard not by force from my partner tho
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2016
beautiful232:

it's not a Story

I see lot of sense in it

funny enough I'm not the friendly kindda person

but I just feel I should be the one to change my simcard not by force from my partner tho
there are some people that won't see reasons with you even after proper explanation. they'll think of it as bizarre.

it's not everytime dialogue works. sometimes you need force. I know that sounds weird but it's a fact.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Doublelady(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
lack of trust undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by pepigeorge(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2016
rowanMama:

Lol how's that gender equality kwa?Because say you marry me see thinking na.Men here be doing like only the females cheat.Very funny.

You no serious.If there's a tendency for the lady to cheat,there is for the man too.

Men are polygamous in nature. .... try marry 2 husband for one house..... but I can marry 2 wives

All those crap about gender equality end b4 marriage o...

U better go abroad go practice that gender equality. ...

WE ARE NOT EQUAL IN AFRICA...... cos wen u enter a man's house in Africa, u play by his rules
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by sanandreas(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2016
lefulefu:
My brother there are some men who are into married women.

it is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by beautiful232(f): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
there are some people that won't see reasons with you even after proper explanation. they'll think of it as bizarre.

it's not everytime dialogue works. sometimes you need force. I know that sounds weird but it's a fact.

haha

I don't like anything force

but my husband will be very very understanding
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
beautiful232:

haha

I don't like anything force

but my husband will be very very understanding
Lolz I pray oh

people are different and if you find one who understands you and you him then lucky you but no? prepare yourself for war hehe
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
thelastmediator:
If I can't allow you keep your SIM card after marriage, we won't get married at all.

i love dis!
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by beautiful232(f): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Lolz I pray oh

people are different and if you find one who understands you and you him then lucky you but no? prepare yourself for war hehe

haha

no war o
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by rowanMama(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
JEWELCOSMETICS:
Changing the sim card is not the problem, the problem is whether the owner of the sim will ever change in real life... Well, ladies can make some funny calls to raise your balls and make you dabble through anger, especially when they really want to test your cool. That's where they missed it the most because they refused to realize that men are humans with different frequency of tolerance.

Though I was born a jealous type, i will be very jealous especially on an issue that has to do with my boo. I did that to some length until a lady gave me a reason to redefine love as "a give and don't expect anything in return'' kind of thing.... I was a type who will want to protect his date and fight a war to gain superiority of her...

I later gave up on the assignment of protecting Ladies because i came to realize that if a girl really loves you she needs no protections, but attention from you to make her feel secured. What you must understand is this " whatever thing you can't keep, don't let it enter your home"... There are some ladies that are not just for us, the men.

The intelligence in this comment is too awesome we need to frame this.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by vocalprince(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=rowanMama post=49928520]
Lol how's that gender equality kwa?Because say you marry me see thinking na.Men here be doing like only the females cheat.Very funny.

I don't cheat!! I am a Chineked man!!! If U doubt me ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by pepigeorge(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2016
rowanMama:

Men are polygamous in nature.Are you serious?In other words you saying if a man cheats that's justifiable?
Bullsheeeet plain bullsheeet.
Africa will remain forever backward with this kind of mentality.Tufiakwa!

The development go first start from ur culture. ........

No marriage list......

share the bills equally
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by MDOLOFU: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firmlogger:
what dah heck?
So,if your friends and families are calling you and it isn't going through,you will tell them,you married?

Haba!
give selected friends n family d new number. For lady's is bad to maintain ur old line. To avoid temptation change it
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by temitopeking(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
majorly game players do change sim cards, as for me and my wife , we maintain our sim card cox we aint get rubbish in our closets....GBAM
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by pocohantas(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

Men are polygamous in nature. .... try marry 2 husband for one house..... but I can marry 2 wives

All those crap about gender equality end b4 marriage o...

U better go abroad go practice that gender equality. ...

WE ARE NOT EQUAL IN AFRICA...... cos wen u enter a man's house in Africa, u play by his rules

When you get married and have kids.
Can you sit your kids down, both male and female...look them in the eye and tell your daughter that your son (i.e) her brother is greater/better than her?
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by correctyourself(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
D
Lawlahdey:
A woman would still do whatever she wants to do even without her simcard or phone, what if she had a phonebook undecided?

I still believe it will help in many marriage!
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
you are inexperienced, childish, playful and still feels life is a bed of roses. you are not financially responsible for yourself.

when the time comes you'll understand life better.
Gbam! If Na me be DAT guy....will need to see TB Joshua...to remove d ELA oju kan u give am!
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by pepigeorge(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
pocohantas:

When you get married and have kids.
Can you sit your kids down, both male and female...look them in the eye and tell your daughter that your son (i.e) her brother is greater/better than her?

I don't need to tell her, time we tell.....

If u don have a father,who stands to collect ur bride price, ur elder sister or Brother?

Who herit the wealth of the family?
Who herit the kingship in a royal family the eldest daughter abi or the first son

Calm down..... u cant fight nature.

The holy Bible says the man is the head of the woman as christ is the head of the church....... check out the comparison. .. abi na u know pass Jesus christ

Try go pay man bribe price na since u are equal
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by steppin: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adayi1:

pls how can one blacklist and unblacklist a contact.... Thanks
If you're on Android, install CM security Antivirus or true caller. They block calls. It'll ring once though before it cuts off.
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by seyoops4u: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
chachanga:

If
YOU DON'T HAVE THE SINCERITY AND COMMON
SENSE TO BREAK OFF THAT SIM YOURSELF, YOU'RE
A FAKE; AND A JOKER WITH A RING!

Well, that's one of the main reason I don't support girl/boy friend things.
During this period is either your boy/girl friend(s) spoils u sexually or financially or even both.
If these people didn't end up as a couple, it would result into serious problem in their marriages.
How ?
if their partner couldn't meet up with the standard that have been set by their boy/girl friend.

If they get marry to "Always" busy man/woman, it's a huge problem.

Problems start
When they remember how their past relationship(s) with their boy/girl friend(s). They'd really want to go/walk back into their past, then the issue of the SIM comes again.

This issue is complicated to those in it....
There's more to this
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by chachanga: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
seyoops4u:

Well, that's one the main reason I don't support girl/boy friend things.
During this period is either your boy/girl friend(s) spoils u sexually or financially or even both.
If these people didn't end up as a could, it would result into serious problem in their marriages.
How ?
if their partner couldn't meet up with the standard that have been set by their boy/girl friend.

If they get marry to "Always" busy man/woman, it's a huge problem.

Problems start
When they remember how their past relationship(s) with their boy/girl friend(s). They'd really want to go/walk back into their past, then the issue of the SIM comes again.

This issue is complicated to those in it....
There's more to this

Aha, another interesting twist to the plot you've got there.
It would appear then that this "Lord Of The Sims" embarassed that many partners are turning into is a bigger, more pervasive than we initially thought!
It'd just be a bit sad if we all kept other "possible lines open" in marriages for any other reasons other than seriously legitimate ones.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by queenDD(f): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
rowanMama:
Well,some newly weds do that but IMO, if the lady has to change her sim the man should do same too.

EXACTLY!
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by seyoops4u: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
chachanga:

Aha, another interesting twist to the plot you've got there.
It would appear then that this "Lord Of The Sims" embarassed that many partners are turning into is a bigger, more pervasive than we initially thought!
It'd just be a bit sad if we all kept other "possible lines open" in marriages for any other reasons other than seriously legitimate ones.

Yes, there're more to this.
I saw a video of a girl (< 20yrs ) being asked " how many boy friend would u advise a girl to keep ? "

The girl in question replied " A girl should keep at least 3 boyfriends lipsrsealed "
I was shocked, but that's how it's.
It was more shocking when she gave her reasons for that.
She said "If two of the three boyfriends are misbehaving at the moment, you'll just switch to the third". That's from a girl not up to 20yrs.

In this 21st, technology is not even helping. Most married men/women spend and enjoy their time online chatting and gossiping.

Even, when their partner is around, they can't just stay a minute without using their phone(s).
It's Sickening.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by chachanga: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
seyoops4u:

Yes, there're more to this.
I saw a video of a girl (< 20yrs ) being asked " how many boy friend would u advise a girl to keep ? "

The girl in question replied " A girl should keep at least 3 boyfriends lipsrsealed "
I was shocked, but that's how it's.
It was more shocking when she gave her reasons for that.
She said "If two of the three boyfriends are misbehaving at the moment, you'll just switch to the third". That's from a girl not up to 20yrs.

In this 21st, technology is not even helping. Most married men/women spend and enjoy their time online chatting and gossiping.

Even, when their partner is around, they can't just stay a minute without using their phone(s).
It's Sickening.

20 yrs, with such a mindset, wow?! shocked angry. That's crazy?

And the persistent economic woes of the country seems to be dissonantly conspiring against morality, common sense, loyalty and all-enduring unconditional true love as was espoused years ago.

Sex has become so cheap! That And because romance is largely mistaken for love, more and more people are being swept along in the ffray and are getting their hearts damaged in the process.

The result is all sorts of people on the loose, crying for a love they can't properly or fully articulate but who harbour possibilities to turn your life into all sorts of hell once you tangle with them. Mehn, i tire for this zone o.

And for real, there's "many" married men prowling 2Go forming 'Single' to trap girls their daughters/Junior sis age.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by henrypsexy(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2016
hahn:
How much was the bride price? undecided
lol... funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Is Marriage For Me? / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.