Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

"How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" (785 Views)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / When Your Mother Is A WWE Fan / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" by jossy4joseph(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
,1. When you say "Mummy, i am sorry!! And she replies, sorry for yourself!

2. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head.

3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a frnd's daughter wedd.

4. When you sae "Mummy, i have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when yu press phone every night.

5. When yu sae Mummy i took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took first has two heads abii??

6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you.

7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.

8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, " when last did that friend come here to play with you??.

10. When she tells you, if i hear peeem, you will hear weeen.

11. When she touches hot pot comfortablely without a cloth or paper.

12. When she tells you, i didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me!!

13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her pulse.

14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed you and she tells yu, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?

Our Mothers are wonderful

I LOVE MY MOM,,,...

3 Likes

Re: "How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" by boss096(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
cheesy no. 11 still bothers me till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol .. Certified
Re: "How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" by hodusglobal(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dat Nø13 dey vex me when i dey small then. lol
Re: "How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian" by gboisgroups(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dat no 13 makes me loose my trust in giving my one and only mother my money. That 11 too dey burst my bololo dada.
Mama bola dey always tell me when last have he come here to visit you.
Omo you try for this post oo.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Sticker Spotted On A In Kaduna / Nothing Surprises Me Anymore (See Reason) / Checkout Viral Photos Of ‘hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.