Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Do You Need A Plot Of Land Around Yaba Area? Come Checkout This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Plot Of Land Around Yaba Area? Come Checkout This (422 Views)

one room for rent (urgent) 60k ard yaba area / Land Around University (FUNAAB) / IF YOU DON'T OWN A PLOT OF LAND AROUND THE DANGOTE REFINERIES... This Is For YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Plot Of Land Around Yaba Area? Come Checkout This by kaysy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its 4 plots of land around Adekunle Bus stop, close to Lagos Mainland Local Government Secretariat.
A plot is going for N23m from the direct owner, its a virgin land and suitable for residential or commercial purposes.

Contact me on 08024102554 to come take a tour. See my office address in my Signature, you can visit between Mondays to Fridays.

All documents are intact and this offer is relatively cheap for such area.

Modified:
The price has just been reduced from N30m to N23m
Re: Do You Need A Plot Of Land Around Yaba Area? Come Checkout This by kaysy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Still Available
Re: Do You Need A Plot Of Land Around Yaba Area? Come Checkout This by kaysy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
1 Plot is already out of it, 3 more plots to go.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain Service Office Space: To Let:08032222501 / Sir/ma. Okin Biscuit Is For Sale! @ The Rate Of 2.5b, On 5098 Sq M & The Breweri / Gbagada Letting.. Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.