Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke (17768 Views)

Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by matrixme(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2016
So it happens again as at last time. Ondo state polity being a three horse race, with each horse with roughly equal muscles.
Jegede, Aketi and Oke.
Personally I think PDP has very slim chances in Ondo state, no thanks to Mimiko. Though Jegede may be a good guy and all, but his mentor speaks bad omen for him. Our people are very unforgiving when it comes to choosing candidates. They are just waiting to pay Mimiko back in his coin come election day.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by tolexy007(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2016
shaddoww:
Hmmmm. One thing about Ondo state people is, dey hate imposition n dat was wat Aketi group used in d primary to discredit Abraham n now it's wat d Ondo people will use against APC n even PDP cos Jegede is also Mimiko' stooge, so dat leaves Oke as d only neutral choice 4 dem. But apart 4rm wat I stated above, d general feeling in Ondo state is dat dey don't want anything Mimiko, so dey will look 4 options else where.

all what we want is Eyitayo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Lahotte(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Why do you want him?

What is wrong with Ondo sef?

Ondo's way is always different from other SW states. Her sister Ekiti too no different.

He is obviously the best choice.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Goke7: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
slimbj:
eayah.
Sorry bro. Jesus will locate you with his healing hands.

grin chimo!
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by generalorot(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
People will analyze sotteee go de surprised wen the actual result is out.. Nairalanders analysis has always been wrong... Nov 26th... Here we come and by the way y pdp, apc and ad never start their campaign?? Ve u people ever thought of that before u start analysing what is not

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Lahotte:

He is obviously the best choice.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by bakila: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
modath:

The people that advised APC/Oyegun and the so called Daura mafia to manipulate the delegates list did them a great disservice.... The forces also militating against that individual who served as "the bridge bulilder" showed their hands too early... They will learn!!! cool
Tayo Jegede don win him election.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by bakila: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
tolexy007:

all what we want is Eyitayo
Tayo
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by bakila: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
matrixme:
So it happens again as at last time. Ondo state polity being a three horse race, with each horse with roughly equal muscles.
Jegede, Aketi and Oke.
Personally I think PDP has very slim chances in Ondo state, no thanks to Mimiko. Though Jegede may be a good guy and all, but his mentor speaks bad omen for him. Our people are very unforgiving when it comes to choosing candidates. They are just waiting to pay Mimiko back in his coin come election day.
Wetin Tayo do una?
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by PentiumProf: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
ademusiwa18:
sad

[size=28pt] the law state they most disqualify people base on state of origin
under the law mr borrffice can not run for election in ondo state. mr boroffice state of origin is not considered to be Ondo state. his state of origin is bayelsa state. those who conducted the election and made him senators did not know the law.

it is like mr tinubu, mr tinubu should not have been governor or major of lagos.. the same with mr saraki because the law state they have to run in their state of origin. now mr saraki can still go back to kano and say he want to run for governor.

There are ethnic tribe in africa, so the law want them to represent their tribe. that way other people dont feel cheated.. so mr tinubu cheated other people. mr tinubu broke the law.

the law is there because the ethnic group have to have a voice, some people are cheating other people by telling lies.

should they conduct election in ondo state for governor. The answer is NO. because you cant conduct governorship in ondo state.

there are 2 capital lagos and abuja. But lagos has no land.

And they want to move the second capital to ondo state.

Lagos has no governor. Ambode is just mayor of lagos. not a governor. If you look at the history of lagos. It had mayor. It is babatunde fashola and tinubu that were calling themself governor.. but because it is a comericial capital. Ambode is just a an equaivalent of a mayor.. not a governor. abuja has no governor.

And what they were trying to do was move it to akure, that was why they wanted to cancel the title of deji of akure. and they never had anyone in that position, because they wanted to cancel the title of deji of akure.. because the deji of akure is just a duke of a town. because akure has an airport. but the people of akure because they did not go to school. were protesting they want a deji of akure.. so they gave them deji akure, which is just a duke title.

so they have to relocate it to another city in ondo state. there is no need to conduct governorship in ondo state.

that why there is a need to build a new airport in ondo state, since the people of akure refuse. saying they want the title of deji of akure.. which is just a duke.

so another town in ondo state most be use and they need to build a new airport in that new town.

so there is no need to conduct governorship because lagos really does not have a governor.. ambode is just equavailent of mayor . there is no land in osun..
abuja has no governor
[/size]
Clap clap clap clap clap clap

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by edupedia: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
frenchwine:
The resurrection of AD. The Yorubas are waking up, one wonders why it took a whole Jagaban all of 16yrs to learn a very basic political lesson.
Alas he came soo close, yet farther away from the power he had always hallucinated about.
I guess he would just be contented with being a regional force, albeit with just one or two states. Once the Jagaban of African, then Nigeria, now the Jagaban of Lagos, soon to become Jagaban of Bourdillion.
grin
...what are u smoking?...definitely bad for your health!...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Olumyyde(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=ademusiwa18 post=49928505] sad

[size=28pt] the law state they most disqualify people base on state of origin
under the law mr borrffice can not run for election in ondo state. mr boroffice state of origin is not considered to be Ondo state. his state of origin is bayelsa state. those who conducted the election and made him senators did not know the law.

Boroffice is not from Ondo state?pls can u tell us our origin?since u know better.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by fyneguy: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2016
gen2briz:

That's really the master plan. People will be surprise seeing jagaban in Ondo campaigning for oke in AD

Lol No, Tinubu won't. He will stay away from both APC and AD campaign rallies
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Imagineers: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
This is Aketis time. Let us wait when the bells will sound. It is not arithmetic. Those who are making calculations are not registered voters in Ondo state
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by slowburns: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm, this should be interresting.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by gebest: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
bolinxman:
Names were injected into the delegate list.it's a known fact.It's time for him to test his level of popularity and acceptability.
ROTIMI AKPOJIHOMI IKEMEFUNA AKEREDOLU AKETI is the next governor of ondo state and there is nothing u guys can do about it.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Lahotte(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks for your reply.

No problem
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by matamaros: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
gebest:
ROTIMI AKPOJIHOMI IKEMEFUNA AKEREDOLU AKETI is the next governor of ondo state and there is nothing u guys can do about it.
WHO GAVE HIM THE NAME IKEMEFUNA. WE DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE PEOPLE.
THEIR PROBLEM IS BEYOND SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Charly68: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
This house is divided against itself,only God can save
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice strategy by jagaban
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by generalorot(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Aketi- federal power/presidency/south west and South south(edo) gov money bags backing him... Interesting
Eyitayo- incumbent power/ markafi money bags backing him... Interesting
Oke- non government power/ tinubu money bags backing him(still speculation)
OK o... Let's the battle begins... grin
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by kedeojo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
FagsamPHP:
I will keep saying it, the game is between PDP vs Olusola Oke's AD.... APC should just forget votes coming from Central & South senetorial District, becos Olusola Oke will win massively in South 85% votes for him there, Eyitayo Jegede will flor both of them massivly in CENTRAL, then North District will be the battle ground of wish Only OWO LGA is outrightly sure for APC's Aketi....

And Central District has the highest no of voters followed by South then North... APC should forget Ondo State, never will they rule us...

CENTRAL : 615;157 = 39:78%
SOUTH : 511998 = 33.12%.
NORTH : 418,926 = 27.10%

And i trust my People, they are not weaklings, no rigging will be allowed here....
the Apc gladiators are all working for Olushola Oke and they said if he wins, he will decamp to Apc.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by pafygodo: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
neocortex:

Mimiko's popularity will have been such a huge factor had
APC not been fractured.
As it is now,
Aketi has federal might + Northern money bags on his side
Oke has disenfranchised APC + some grassroot + Tinubus money on his side
Jegede has "state might" + some grassroot + Mimiko's money on his side

You will agree with me that in some places votes that would have
been for only APC will be shared between Oke and Aketi.

I believe this election may follow the pattern of the last house assembly
elections as both Aketi and Oke might focus more on spiting each other
than working to defeat PDP.
Thanks for your submission.
The last house of assembly election was won by PDP by inducing voters with money. If it's going to be based on money this time around, u give it to akeredolu bc of the moneybags in Abuja.
If the election will be won based on popularity and political wherewithal, give it to Oke.
PDP may benefit from their division not to a large extent. Once Abraham and Borrofice eventually pit their tents with Oke, people of akokoland may choose to go with him.
As the election approaches, if APC discovers its popularity is at lowest ebb and that of AD soars, the election will be left for Mimiko to use his power of incumbency to win the election. And PDP will emerge victorious just to deride Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Saint83(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
gen2briz:

That's really the master plan. People will be surprise seeing jagaban in Ondo campaigning for oke in AD

Judging from these crises ,JAGABAN will not opening campaign for Oke, all he need to do is to give instruction to his foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by haddendum: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
This election is likely to end INCONCLUSIVE!
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
YES. You absolutely on point. I have asked people's opinion on this and its same valid points.
JakeII:

....And how are you sure Aketi will even win in Owo? Being a native of Owo but alien to the town (i.e. living entirely outside the state), are you sure he will be embraced by all. As far as I know, most of my fellas from Owo (that I KNOW) don't take that man serious. We are not interested in being sentimental with our future. So, let's see if those in support of him are more than us ....till Nov 26th
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
YES. You absolutely on point. I came to akure last week and am still there. I have asked people's opinion on this and its same valid points.
JakeII:

....And how are you sure Aketi will even win in Owo? Being a native of Owo but alien to the town (i.e. living entirely outside the state), are you sure he will be embraced by all. As far as I know, most of my fellas from Owo (that I KNOW) don't take that man serious. We are not interested in being sentimental with our future. So, let's see if those in support of him are more than us ....till Nov 26th
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Akinaukwa: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why a Politician from another State will be forcing himself to get involved in selecting a leader for another State and where he cant sail through he resorts to destroying stability of the State. Nigerians should be wise and learn to say no to "god fatherism in politics".
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by forgiveness: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
FagsamPHP:
I will keep saying it, the game is between PDP vs Olusola Oke's AD.... APC should just forget votes coming from Central & South senetorial District, becos Olusola Oke will win massively in South 85% votes for him there, Eyitayo Jegede will flor both of them massivly in CENTRAL, then North District will be the battle ground of wish Only OWO LGA is outrightly sure for APC's Aketi....

And Central District has the highest no of voters followed by South then North... APC should forget Ondo State, never will they rule us...

CENTRAL : 615;157 = 39:78%
SOUTH : 511998 = 33.12%.
NORTH : 418,926 = 27.10%

And i trust my People, they are not weaklings, no rigging will be allowed here....

Ondo no go gree rigging.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by gbengaizzHe: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
slimbj:
eayah.
Sorry bro. Jesus will locate you with his healing hands.

Lmao grin
Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by gebest: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
matamaros:

WHO GAVE HIM THE NAME IKEMEFUNA. WE DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE PEOPLE.
THEIR PROBLEM IS BEYOND SOLUTION
lol, dont worry its a nigeria name not IPOB

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke by Emma5097: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2016
gen2briz:

I don't have to become, am already a member. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.