Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? (3921 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2009
I'm a guy,i've been through heartbreaks and i know how i got over each one.Even the one that hurt the most.So,i want to know the ladies' side of the story.Is it like that of us guys or it is totally different.Please,post your personal experiences as experience,indeed, is the best teacher.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by aomom(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2009
lemmie brk that rule

they are just as fine as they were before the dude cameby!

were they nat ok before he wooed them?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2009
aomom:

lemmie brk that rule

undecided undecided undecided

Ladies,ur experiences pls!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Godmother(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2009
aomom:

lemmie brk that rule

I dont know about that, but I'll say its more difficult for women to get over break-ups cos we are emotional made. And its more difficult if you were more emotionally commited to the relationship
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by PCbusayo(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2009
Prayer is the Master key. lol
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2009
@PC busayo & Godmother,
U ladies have neva been tru heartbreaks?If u have,how did u do it?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by PCbusayo(f): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2009
@ebila first n foremost nice picture on your profile. anyway, I have never been heart breaker so I cant answer your question.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by judethink: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2009
This is the bestway to forget him forever.She must make a decision to get over him, and then she needs the discipline to carry it out. She must throw out every material item that reminds her of him. She cannot afford to entertain a single pleasant thought about the relationship. Instead, it helps to write a list of the things he did that drove her crazy (the way he kept sniffling instead of reaching for a tissue, for example, or his habit of using unnecessarily big words) and refer to it often. If a friend brings up his name, it's imperative that she change the subject. By all means, she should avoid speaking of him at all.
For more hint headon to -http://howtofindyourtruelove..com
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2009
PC busayo:

@ebila first n foremost nice picture on your profile. anyway, I have never been heart breaker so I cant answer your question.
Thanx! It's iight.I'm sure we'd have ladies who have been heartbroken.Then again,u're so lucky not to have beeen there u know.It really ain't a good place to be.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2009
judethink:

This is the bestway to forget him forever.She must make a decision to get over him, and then she needs the discipline to carry it out.

Wholeheartedly agree.  I'm that way.  Once the decision is made, it's made. . .there is no turning back.  I'm very strong willed so it's pretty easy for me move on.  I'm also very logical about things even emotions grin

judethink:

She must throw out every material item that reminds her of him. She cannot afford to entertain a single pleasant thought about the relationship. Instead, it helps to write a list of the things he did that drove her crazy (the way he kept sniffling instead of reaching for a tissue, for example, or his habit of using unnecessarily big words) and refer to it often. If a friend brings up his name, it's imperative that she change the subject. By all means, she should avoid speaking of him at all.

This helps too but for me, i prefer if it's possible to salvage the friendship. So yes i do not avoid topics about him or memories about him.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by aomom(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
Buh iice I guess erasing all the memory thing is nat 100% efficient cos obviously there something in him that you will never get from other guy.

Av seen gal hu are jealous of their ex xpecially when he is with the opposite sex! Like I tell the gals in my dept that if we break up, d reason I will do it is to correct something in her so we can make up!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ladies,pls give us ur personal experience on how u got over ur ex! Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Godmother(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
ebila:

@PC busayo & Godmother,
U ladies have neva been tru heartbreaks?If u have,how did u do it?

I made up my mind to get over it and I did. It wasnt easy as he was someone I was very much inlove with, but he wanted out and I gave him that. To get over it, I just gave myself time and prayed to God A LOT. Time heals all wounds. Never take that statement lightly
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sugarpp: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
by upgrading to a better guy grin
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
Best way to get over an EX is to kill'em
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by LadyT(f): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
Delete their number to stop yourself calling. Keep yourself busy either by working overtime or picking up a new hobbie you might feel like being alone but sometimes being around people takes your mind off things
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
LadyT:

Delete their number to stop yourself calling. Keep yourself busy either by working overtime or picking up a new hobbie you might feel like being alone but sometimes being around people takes your mind off things

Being around people who were NOT his friends. There are some people whom you may have met through him and didn't wish your relationship well as a result, will want to "talk about him alll the darn time" so as to watch your reaction.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
I HATE my EX. The only news I want to hear about "em is that "Bassey is dead" died of cancer last night.

Once this occurs, I WILL BE SURE TO CELEBRATE. HOLD A PARTY OUR TWO ON TWO DIFFERENT CONTINENTS.  cool cool cool

Yinka I really do hope that you DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by jaybee3(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
wetin yinka do u so bad?
u don't go around wishing someone dead. seriously not kool grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
chaircover:

@POSAKOSA1 please mind yourself o!.

Yinka is one of my many names. Please say a prayer right now angry

Wetin Yinka do you sef?

abeg no vex. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

wetin yinka do u so bad?
u don't go around wishing someone dead. seriously not kool grin grin

did a lot of EVIL deeds. Well im being honest with my feelings,

Every morning when I wake up, na soo na soo curses I go dey curse am.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
chaircover:

Is that a prayer? wink

Not for you doll. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

the Yinka OriEpe-young Bassey I speak of know who they are.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by LadyT(f): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Not for you doll. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

the Yinka OriEpe-young Bassey I speak of know who they are.

LOL a time will come where you wont even think of this person. Dont worry Karma is a bitch it will get them you just may not see it. Dont let them get you down
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by deji2009(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Pc Busayo
a first n foremost nice picture on your profile. anyway, I have never been heart breaker so I cant answer your question.

So, busayo. what about mine ? lol. you see later love.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2009
Is Deji and PC Busayo the same person <s> undecided undecided undecided undecided,

@ Deji with the way that you were posting your pictures all over NL, i don't believe that you have a GF, maybe you have some bi-polar disorder, so you dating urself, yea ?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by iice(f): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2009
aomom:

Buh iice I guess erasing all the memory thing is nat 100% efficient cos obviously there something in him that you will never get from other guy.

Av seen gal hu are jealous of their ex xpecially when he is with the opposite sex! Like I tell the gals in my dept that if we break up, d reason I will do it is to correct something in her so we can make up!

I think i already said i don't avoid memories of him undecided Sorry you can always get whatever from anyone you end up with is what i think.  That is if you know what you want.  Lots of people don't. 

LOL Correct ogini. . .na hin bizness be that ooo.  When i don break, i don break. . .waka go grin   
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Best way to get over an EX is to kill'em

Death grin grin grin grin

@topic
U have to make up ur mind to get over it. . . . . and meet new suitors grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2009
LadyT:

Diz look like tips that came out from d article on lavitacounsel..com.But i tot they were only/mostly applicable to guys,dat was why i wanted d ladies side!

deji2009:

@Pc Busayo
So, busayo. what about mine ? lol. you see later love.
Jealousy jealousy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sweetpie23: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
you don't think of him undecided
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by bluespice(f): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
how do you get over an ex?
the same way u get over an annoying pet
move on, duh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Twerk / Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" / Guys Over To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.