Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now (49814 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by maxjax(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
oluwa pick our call o0oooooooooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by pally1982: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
The problem is that Im not even a footballer. Not a politician. Not an entrepreneur. Working whre i earn 80k per month.
My bros them. I get hope to overtake this guy? I dey even worship God pass this guy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by banio: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
tosyno1990:
I am alergic to poverty

I concur

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Jcan: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
That is my brother from the same local govt. in imo state (ohaji/egbema)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
This boy I can bet with my reproductive prowess owns a nairaland or multiple nairaland accounts. He's the only Nigerian soccer player whose news makes frontpage at least once a month, sometimes up to thrice in a month. Na only him play pass?!
Abeg I'm tired of the name. Anything he does na for him pocket.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by shurlermoz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Marcus Rashford is light years ahead of him on the development Curve.

GGMU. Ask Iheanacho, he's a Man Utd fan.
Rashford who? abeg park aside.

Nacho is the real deal, he scores, assists, and enhance general team play. Rashford na Iheanacho counterfeit version.

If not for Rooney's decline and Mashial's inconsistency, who go know rashford.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by valx2: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
This boy I can bet with my reproductive prowess owns a nairaland or multiple nairaland accounts. He's the only Nigerian soccer player whose news makes frontpage at least once a month, sometimes up to thrice in a month. Na only him play pass?!
Go hang yourself or wait for your time, whether it will ever come in your lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by talktrue1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Nobody is ever ugly...they are just broke

Except one former president and one current govnor

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by SharkTank(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Dude. He doesn't need to sneak Hus news to NL front-page. If he calls seun, Seun will be honored to do all kind of things for him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by ipledge10(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

trash... This how Man united fans always bitter about Mikel, they can't get over it till today

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by CSTR2: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Rashford ko, Rashes ni.
A name in the long line of overrated young English players.
If Iheanacho was English, he would have been compared to Neymar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by SlaughterGang: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
ipledge10:
trash... This how Man united fans always bitter about Mikel, they can't get over it till today

I don't give a fvck about Mikel and how's your Mikel doing these days?

He can't even make his regular bench.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by emmykk(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Who ManUnited Help......ManCity loss 1 but still at the top of the table....pep for life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by SlaughterGang: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmykk:

Who ManUnited Help......ManCity loss 1 but still at the top of the table....pep for life

Glory Hunter...Don't be shocked when West Brom Bournemouth and co expose your saviors ass.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Realhommie(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Marcus Rashford is getting more mentions and recognition coz he is English..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by chelsea1116(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2016

Wots dis 1 tlking abt?
Wat hv u been listening to?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by emmykk(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Glory Hunter...Don't be shocked when West Brom Bournemouth and co expose your saviors ass.

Except for Everton and liverpool we are home and dry...ManUnited cutting slip and gas
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by SlaughterGang: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realhommie:
Marcus Rashford is getting more mentions and recognition coz he is English..

Bullshit_...when you are talented, you are talented, Eden Hazard got more recognition because he was English yeah? Or did Ronaldo get more because he was English?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by maranatha04(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Only God can do this.....My own too will soon manifest.... #I trust God
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Realhommie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Rashford ko, Rashes ni.
A name in the long line of overrated young English players.
If Iheanacho was English, he would have been compared to Neymar.
As if i saw this b4 i made my point...

Recall how Iwobi was been hyped as the next big thing, then they hoped he would turn out for the Three Lions but as soon as he chose the Super Eagles everything toned down.

That's how very biased the media over there is.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Gentlelife50(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
Now stop hating.

Afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by RitzyPrince(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Religious folks angry every good thing that happens is from a supreme God while the bad things are from the damn Devil, y'all seem to forget the Devil does good things too maybe with evil agenda grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by uzo4real(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
His basic pay is £20k...aside add ons and high performance based bonuses and incentive. Make una take am easy....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Realhommie(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Bullshit_...when you are talented, you are talented, Eden Hazard got more recognition because he was English yeah? Or did Ronaldo get more because he was English?
Oh jeez!!! What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by BlackBaron: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
His monthly take home is 50% of that amount after tax. Still a lot of money by any standard
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by LEXYCOM: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oluwa, pick up my Call this month oooooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovelynature:
See transformation!!!

Money is good oo. Money is almost everything

Some babes go say: I don't need his money, just his love. Who love rip?

Who una dey try deceive. No money, no love.

Love without money is limited

what the Bleep is you saying so you can not marry a poor or an averagely rich human being...then hustle for your money and watch how men will come gold digging too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Pchidexy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Never give up!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by FrankNetter(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
wunmi590:
All this bloggers self with lies up and down.

Who told you that he cant afford to watch a match of 50 then in a viewing center.

Even the house he was staying then in the first picture still shows they are even rich, and his dressing.

I was expecting you to show me confirm face me and slap you house, there are thousand of people out there who are looking for that kind of house you just put the picture up there.

That guys are still comfortable then, please don't say what you don't know.

Are you Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / Ronaldo Jr Wins Tournament, Named Best Striker / Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.