Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos (68494 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by eric111111(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Over beauty dey worry her.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by wunmi590(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Beauty in ugliness grin grin
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by thatsmartgirl(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's okay
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Alexk2(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fake things and ladies are like 5&6.
I'm not surprised.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by aalangel(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
This one is make-down...meanwhile I can see some hidden beauty. The make-up artist is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by LEXYCOM: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
The make up artist must be the husband's ex
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ajepako come and see your neighbour juliaan on her wedding day she look like ojuju calabar
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Yeligray(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm lost of words.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by 234GT(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
I have come to conclude that this make up of a thing is about making the person appear comical, funny or absurd.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Killurself: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Everybody should mind is business, she fine or not but she see man to marry her, most of you that conderm her was not even see gorilla to chasing you for marriage. Beautiful for public, ugly for marriage.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
None of you saw the "before" you are complaining about the "after"
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Tual: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is what happens when your make up artist is against you
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Ada9103(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Team.natural..leggo
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
i don't know what people are saying jo,women always look the same to me
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by CaraJewel(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
See her eyes..is she feeling.v sleepy..d make up dey heavy her for eyes
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Kangol99(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol..... This is not her real face ooooooo grin
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
ordinary makeup dem no fit do after dem go want CHANGE.

grin grin grin

Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by arkdiggs(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
WHEN D BRIDE IS GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAKEUP ARTIST FIANCE ...
SUCH HAPPENS[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by mccoy47(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dat make up artist is d husband's ex-

By there works u can tell.

Karashikas everywhere! angry
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Who is her "makeup" artiste biko? Maybe it's her husband's ex.

LMFAO!!!
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Benjom(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
This reminds me of the movie "Choky".
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by shine96: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
The makeup artist who did this to this bride deserve to be flogged.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by colossus2: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Wow wow wow. I'm speechless grin grin
Answer me now oh.
Check your previous mention.
You go over speechless when e happen grin
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Make up artist just went ham
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by pepigeorge(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Some never see serious bf let alone fiance/husband..... them dey laf who don marry...... u nor go first see the man wen won marry u b4 u go think of ur make up for the marriage ceremony. ....
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
The average online IQ is lower than double digits if people can't tell a photoshopped/altered image from real life.
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Merryglad(f): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
See eyebrow like speed breaker
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Rosella1: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Exactly what happens when you ask for HD!
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Pamelayoung: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Make-up gone bad, the artist na learner? Is d bride dat dumb to go out on this?
Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Bimpe29: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's demonic and hilarious

Re: Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos by Oscar4real(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
for those of you out there looking for Beautiful Babes will end up picking Someone likes......

as me na Beta Character I dey look for..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.