Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! (30889 Views)

God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / 5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Nigerian economy today have cloud and shadowed millions of potential dreams that are capable of breakthroughs. it have quench burning desires to succeed from different great minds. last weekend i was invited to Jigawa state to enlighten youths about creating wealth using the internet. before the start of the program, i was opportune to discuss one on one with some of the attendees of the event. many of those i spoke with were youths with dreams capable of moving mountains although due to excuses/assumptions/feelings that are not worth the weight of a grain when compared to their dreams, they were deterred to move further. I was once again reminded of how easy it is to feel a little worn down or used up. Sometimes it's just hard to feel good about ourselves because this world so rarely goes the way we want it to. But, if we are wise, I believe we'll come to understand that our Creator doesn't create junk. And if our Creator doesn't create junk, then we all must have some real value, regardless of how we may be presently feeling.

Even though our lives rarely go the way we want them to they are probably going the way we need them to in order to keep learning. We have to just keep telling ourselves that there must be some lessons that we need to learn. That's all it is... just some more lessons that we need to learn.

Let's change how we view not knowing something. Let's stop telling ourselves that we're stupid or must be junk because we don't know some things. Let's change the story we tell ourselves. Let's start a new story that begins with our Creator doesn't create junk. Continue that story with life's stumbling blocks are temporary, and just merely a few things that we don't know yet... 'Yet' is the key word here because given some time and guidance, we will know and understand these lessons.

You see, this shift from feeling stupid and worthless to feeling capable and valuable is both great and powerful. We all have the vast capabilities of learning what we don't know yet. We can make this great shift in our thinking and in the way we think and talk to ourselves. Let's no longer tell ourselves that others are better than us. Let's stop telling ourselves that some how we must have gotten the short end of the stick in life.

Now Nairalanders, go learn, lead, and lay the way to a better world for all of us. Remember that our Creator doesn't create junk so we all must be highly-prized people. And once again, thanks in advance for all that you do, and all that you will do...

11 Likes

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
see how to succeed in mini-importation in this trying times. www.importsng.com
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lemme buy land down
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by mysticgal(f): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Importexpert, please I need you to clarify me on something... Please
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Kingdanitez97(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wonderful...... But I did not read anything oooooooooh..

1 Like

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by captiansteve(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
U were created in a lab nt a workshop.kudos
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Pabloosas(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why everybody dey avoid this thread na?
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
not everybody believes in a creator @op ,i understand you. Also but there is a very low self esteem among Nigerians to us, god should do everything we never for once try to make a difference by believing in our selves we believe in things we cannot see such as gods more than ourselves ,our politicians refuse to do their duty because they don't see themselves capable of leading a great nation,the people on the other hand do not demand for their rights because of their belief in an imaginary heaven or their belief that god and not politicians are responsible for their welfare,because even if a creator, god, exist, won't he or she be proud to see its creatures working and also assisting it by improving its other creations. but in this country we have a very low self esteem that prevents us from achieving any thing in the next 100 years if possible,
lets believe in one another ,lets believe in ourselves,together we can make our country great for once in history. There is no limit to our success except us,because success in my view is not a destination but a journey

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Born to Succeed.
Check My Signature
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by bafnaija: 1:46am On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
not everybody believes in a creator @op ,i understand you. Also but there is a very low self esteem among Nigerians to us, god should do everything we never for once try to make a difference by believing in our selves we believe in things we cannot see such as gods more than ourselves ,our politicians refuse to do their duty because they don't see themselves capable of leading a great nation,the people on the other hand do not demand for their rights because of their belief in an imaginary heaven or their belief that god and not politicians are responsible for their welfare,because even if a creator, god, exist, won't he or she be proud to see its creatures working and also assisting it by improving its other creations. but in this country we have a very low self esteem that prevents us from achieving any thing in the next 100 years if possible,
lets believe in one another ,lets believe in ourselves,together we can make our country great for once in history. There is no limit to our success except us,because success in my view is not a destination but a journey

YES BRO YOU SAID IT BELIEVING IN OURSELF. Not a group of people feeding mind of Nigerian
with the imaginary and elusive goal. Just learn how to do thing differently you will be proud
and competitive. Don;t buy into that God business.
All the invention we are using now in the world have been created by people who don't care about
God business. No pastor, or religious person had invent anything yet.
all invention are made by thinkers,risk taker and problem solver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Shamoo100(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Push CV's PROLIST ANNUAL SALARY PROMO!! :Undergraduates, Graduates, and Professionals can apply for this year's ProList Annual Salary Promo.If you're already on pushCv jst go straight to the application. Via http:///2dtCj3P
ALL the best.
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Jhaiimes(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
undecidedSummary
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Agimor(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Somebody should explain in clear terms what the Op wrote up there because I nor grasp waiting they dere.
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Ikenna17(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
bafnaija:

YES BRO YOU SAID IT BELIEVING IN OURSELF. Not a group of people feeding mind of Nigerian
with the imaginary and elusive goal. Just learn how to do thing differently you will be proud
and competitive. Don;t buy into that God business.
All the invention we are using now in the world have been created by people who don't care about
God business. No pastor, or religious person had invent anything yet.
Your brain should be washed with acid, you've obviously never heard of people like Gregor Mendel, be Faraday,Copernicus, Da Vinci and even the great Newton who were religious. You don't believe in God, fine but don't use that as an excuse to be spreading lies. Go with sense!!

5 Likes

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by cocoberry(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Me too
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by kingDazzler(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your topic is totally different from your content, buh I got the msg......Summary of all the story is "Don't Think Low of yourself no matter your Current Situation" #geddit
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Lemme buy land down

ok Land sold cheesy
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
mysticgal:
Importexpert, please I need you to clarify me on something... Please

awaiting your questions. your success is my pride
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kingdanitez97:
Wonderful......
But I did not read anything oooooooooh..

bro i hail. even without reading your brain already sees wonders. you na boss cheesy
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Bamestab: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2016
```No need to sell any medicine, no need to keep paying, chat for fun and make money in the process```

*With just 1k U can make cool cash. It's real and legitimate. Private me if interested*

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Cregon: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
why is everyone avoiding this thread? Large views but xtra-few posts...abi evil spirit dey hia?

Even me follow dey ignore when ever i see am..
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Cregon:
why is everyone avoiding this thread? Large views but xtra-few posts...abi evil spirit dey hia?

Even me follow dey ignore when ever i see am..

end time things. people prefer threads with dija's boobs outside cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by dayleke: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
importexpert:

end time things. people prefer threads with dija's boobs outside cheesy

Dija get boobs?
Show me o....
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by importexpert(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
dayleke:

Dija get boobs?
Show me o....

that is why i said dija because i know of many guys like you that wants to find out grin

1 Like

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by peacesamuel94(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
bafnaija:

and competitive. Don;t buy into th
at God business.
God business. No pastor, or religious
person had invent anything yet.

the truth is, most of the greatest achievements and breakthroughs in science were brought about by religious men, believing in God does not in anyway inhibits man's productivity, be it; in science as well as every other sphere of life.
we are not encouraged to exhibit laziness because we belive that God is with us, however, we believe that God will only bless the works of hands and slothfulness is a vice that must be avoided.
Apart from that, the belief in God has some kind of psychological effect on believers, it gives the "in feeling" that you are not alone, the assurance that you were born to succeed. this helps to generate an unimaginable zeal to achieve success. shalom!

1 Like

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Marvel1206: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is nice o chai.. See as dem stick this thread ontop trending since yesterday
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Marvel1206: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
peacesamuel94:

the truth is, most of the greatest achievements and breakthroughs in science were brought about by religious men, believing in God does not in anyway inhibits man's productivity, be it; in science as well as every other sphere of life.
we are not encouraged to exhibit laziness because we belive that God is with us, however, we believe that God will only bless the works of hands and slothfulness is a vice that must be avoided.
Apart from that, the belief in God has some kind of psychological effect on believers, it gives the "in feeling" that you are not alone, the assurance that you were born to succeed. this helps to generate an unimaginable zeal to achieve success. shalom!

you couldn't have said it better! I was about firing a bazooka at him before your words calmed me down cheesy
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by joe4christ(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
stephenmorris:

Well said my nigga. Following you right away. I need calibre of people who reason like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTMEā€¦ See Full Details / Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Applicant, Lets Meet Here / Students Protest Alleged Attempted Rape In FUTO (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.