Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! (22540 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why do we keep deceiving ourselves?

Why do we keep repeating old things and expecting different results?

Please don't misconstrue me; I'm not putting this up, to diss you all! I have been doing a lot of thinking about this fcsc jobs and even the past Government vacancies we have filled in the past and recent times!

How many vacant positions are we all struggling for?

The Fcsc vacant positions of each level, in the advertised departments are just 1. i.e.....each advertised level has just one vacant position in all the advertised departments.

Check out the number of applicants on Nairaland alone!

We all know that there will surely be slots for top government officials in presidency, Senate, and house of Reps, and even some other high ranked civil servants in fcsc and other MDA's

Now, how many positions are left for ordinary Nigerians?

Why do we keep trying lucks in lucid scenarios of the "almost impossible"?

Same thing applies even in USA NIV application.........wasting huge sums on visa fees and hoping on getting visas that are "almost impossible"

This is GAMBLING!!!

My brothers and sisters, these times we use to fill forms, wail, complain and engage in sleepless nights over website built on mediocrity, should be channeled into more meaningful things.........like thinking of very good business ideas, solving problems, developing minds, learning a skill both offline and online, etc!
I am not exempting myself, because I am also guilty!

I was shocked when I woke up one morning to realise what my neighbour was doing for a living! FARMING!!!

He told me he used to sell rat poison.....going from door to door, from one neighborhood to another. Then he saved up some cool cash, got some from a micro-finance bank and then bought a small land for farming.

Today, he has close to 15 employees(few graduates included)!

We can't all be farmers, yes I know, but we can think of other businesses to do, no matter how small, instead of hoping on Government jobs that are almost impossible!!

Some of us filled the NSITF forms, immigration forms and the fcsc forms online during Jonathan's tenure, and we never got any appointment letter, not even interview texts or mails. Some even lost their lives in the process.

Now, it's PMB's tenure, we have filled the Police, npower, NPA, and fcsc(still filling) forms, and we are still hoping, praying and expecting miracles!!!

Isn't it glaring that we are all deceiving ourselves and wasting our time?

Isn't it high time we shoved this charade and move on?

#Dont wait in vain, on what the Government will do.........do something to help yourself and those around you, so as to render the government useless!!

#If we all can have this mindset, think of how the economy will look like!!

#My 10kobo though!
Pls don't bash me........i don't know it all! Just thinking!!!

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Emmysteve(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Don't need any body's pardon, all you have stated are nothing but bitter truth. Good day.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by JBUZZ: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Isn't it glaring that we are all deceiving ourselves and wasting our time?

Isn't it high time we shoved this charade and move on?

#Dont wait in vain, on what the Government will do.........do something to help yourself and those around you
Waiting for Govt is like waiting for the day $1 will be equal #1

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by trekkie: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hopefully, we can all realize the truth of what you are saying.

14 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by kings09(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op u v said it all. Most times I apply for diz jobs, I don't put my mind in it. Never had faith in d govt. Frm wenever to PMB, nig will never move forward diz set of leaders. Even Buhari whom evry1 tot wld make a diff, has officially joined d jokers we call leaders. All d nigerian youth is asking for is an environment to grow n a job to earn sumtin but sumtin says diz leaders will never allow dat n it has bn confirmed by saint Buhari too.

7 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
I strongly believe your opinion however the reason I keep searching for jobs is to enable me self-fund my future business. I don't want a situation whereby I borrow or collect a loan and can't meet up with payment. I don't want a situation whereby I make it in life and some idiot starts constantly blowing his trumpet anywhere he hears my name mentioned saying he was the reason I met success.
It's true the job search routine is getting fruitless but hopefully luck would shine down on me one day.

20 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by GeoOla25(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
OK.
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by holuwatobhy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
M
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
if u dont ave the connection u cant get it

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Officialkenshin(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
I have genuine verified US AdSense for sale, I need to sell it urgently.

WhatsApp or call me : 09072683123, thanks.
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by adioolayi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
So so terrible an institution like FCSC couldn't develop a website just for application submission... so bad!

8 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by hotspec(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by tsamson(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by instinctg(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
ok but note that as long as corruption thrives, complaints such as this will stick like.......

1 Like

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nmmm
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
if u dont ave the connection u cant get it
boss.
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mediocrity at its peak, its all what this government is about. Another war coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by PaulIdu: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
You have said the truth but the lure of easy salary and corruption not hardwork is what attracts Nigerian youths to govt job openings .

5 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by idu1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
I just dey look all them.

1 Like

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by TheSCRYPT: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol!
I tried applying as the website has turned to a headache I have decided to look elsewhere. Probably FG jobs are not for me. Well, maybe.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
wetin happen undecided undecided
WindUpMerchant:
boss.
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by bankyblue(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thiis country iS just a joke! U ve side it all
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Opinedecandid(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
It must End!
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by PapeeWater: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Very insightful.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by sample042(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op, u r thinking bro...
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by nitt: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
I shoved it since.....

3 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by yinkard4me(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm.. Truth

1 Like

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by Skoopy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Meaningful thoughts.

1 Like

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by telim: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
you don't need jobs that pays monthly stipends. Learn any internet marketing related skill from Lynda, tutplus e.g. developing bots for automating Internet marketing related tasks using c#, vb, python or using any programing language of your interest. Bots for Automatking IM tasks are in huge demand as every IMer Need bots to scale up there methods to earn more revenue.
An experience bot developer that spends 40hrs per week earn an average of 8k USD monthly developing custom bots for private Imers per month on Internet marketing forum and up to 20k monthly for a subscription based bot.
I do not feel the effect of Recession because I do not earn a kobo from Nigeria and Being successful or not is all about choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by kenomobola(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
adioolayi:
So so terrible an institution like FCSC couldn't develop a website just for application submission... so bad!

The OP has said it all, most of the positions have already been taken. We all have to endeavor to look for new opportunities to help ourselves.

Don't be surprised that millions of naira have been spent on that recruitment portal, which is always unavailable, and I'm sure some officials are getting hefty kick-backs from the portal managers.
Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by kurt09(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
It's easier to predict and win 10 draws on nairabet than to fill that epileptic FCSC 18/18 online form.

4 Likes

Re: FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!! by buchilino(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
I GOT MY FED GOVT JOB IN 2006, I HAD APPLIED 3 TIMES WITHOUT LUCK. IN FACT, DAT 2006 WEN ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY CAME, I WASN'T OPTIMISTIC ANYMORE. BUT GOD HAD PROGRAMMED IT DAT I MUST GET D JOB. AM FROM D SE BUT D PERSON DAT INSISTED DAT I MUST GET D JOB WAS FROM D NE. I DON'T NO D PERSON FROM JUPITER BUT MY SISTER KEPT PLEADING ON MY BEHALF. I HAD NO IDEA WAT WAS HAPPENING UNTIL I GOT A CALL DAT I HAVE GOTTEN D JOB. D MAN DAT ASSISTED ME IS FROM D NORTH N AM IGBO. AM FROM ANAMBRA WHILE HIS FROM YOBE. B4 2006, I HAVE NEVA BEEN 2 YOBE YET DIS MAN THROUGH GOD'S FAVOR MADE I GOT D JOB. MY TESTIMONY IS SIMPLE, MIRACLES STILL HAPPENS.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / #horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.