Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program (5863 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / How to Give your Gifts to God as recommended by Jesus Christ / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program by elampiro(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
waldigit:

Always with something to say in defense.
I tell you one day you will have nothing to say in defense again.

Who is this? Have we met before? So you believe in the shit written there? Are you just getting to know the onion today? Onion has been revealed as a satire website years ago.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program by Ubenedictus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
waldigit:

That day will never come. truth alway trumps lies.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program by princedave2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why on earth should somebody upload such photoshop and accuse the catholic church of worshipping satan, honestly i swear to you that as long as there is God you will regret the rest of your life for this false news and accusation, God is certainly going to punish you in hell where you belong
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program by parisbookaddict(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
waldigit:

U desperately want the news to be true. I wonder why?
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program by waldigit: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
That day will never come. truth alway trumps lies.
Time will tell, but I hope you shall not be disappointed and discouraged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did God Know That Adam And Eve Would Sin Before Creating Them? / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.