Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun (859 Views)

Nairaland Greatest Writer (In My Opinion) 2013 Award. (mazi Omenuko Vs Zubby) / Build Your Name As A Writer In The Internet World: / How To Speak And Write English With Good Diction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by benakpan: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
how exciting it could be to be able to express what what you see with the eyes of your mind in and book and at the same time get people to pay you for it.
they are people on the web waiting to lay hold on your book if only you'll just write them and let them see it.it's easy cos anyone can write but you need to learn the art and skill of wrting. lets me know if you think you can write but fear of failure is keeping you away from taking that first step in writing.
just mail.benakpan85@gmail.com
Re: Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Cooool. . . . . . . . . cool[/size]
Re: Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by Turiano(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2009
Cooooooooooool
Re: Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by Turiano(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2009
Cooooooooooool
Re: Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by Turiano(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2009
Cooooooooooool
Re: Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun by Turiano(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2009
Cooooooooooool

(1) (Reply)

The Palmwine Drunker / Check Out My Blog / "COINCIDENCE STORIES" You Can Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.