Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) (61559 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by mickool(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jesus! What a waste! RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gidi3020:

My dear, why are you so empty headed to the extent of not reading the story before typing rubbish or you're not getting the comprehension, please talk to us we are here to help.
keep kwayet
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by mamarazi(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
She go chop weekend preek,see where the thing end. Her surname self were dey fear me

Am pretty sure u can READ!!!
It EWERE not were!!
Mind what u say about the dead....

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:

u dont know him..don't call him a cheap ass niggah

he just felt he could fix it himself because of the basic knowledge of electricity he has and to save some money..

they are but at fault here..

Dont be a bigot how is the woman at fault
If a post was opened here dat a man beat his wife bcoz hiz wife refused to hold ladder u will start insulting the woman here....
Dnt be a bigot just becoz d name of d man sound as u like.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Gidi3020(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
keep kwayet

Because your nyash eyaff been open abi?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Bad news everywhere.

With our ears we shall hear and with our eyes we shall see..... cry
Amen and amen, but come to tink of it, dere is somtin to dat incident, either from d guy or d lady famiy, somtin spiritual is attached to d incident.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
falcon01:
embarassed oh my God am touched!
touched to do wat? undecided
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by solex2agali(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
at 35 years, she was able to get someone to marry her and a week to wedding death came. hmmmm. God, I pray thee don't allow enemy to follow me up to where my glory is.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:

u dont know him..don't call him a cheap ass niggah

he just felt he could fix it himself because of the basic knowledge of electricity he has and to save some money..

they are but at fault here..
Neither of them was at fault. It was just a tragic event. Nothing more.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by madapcmod: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bc of 2500 cry stingy afonja

RIP beauty

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by joanana(f): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
it will no be our portion i Jesus Name, amen. Lord i fel for her husband oooo. Rip miss.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
mamarazi:

Am pretty sure u can READ!!!
It EWERE not were!!
Mind what u say about the dead....
ewere and were what is the difference in their pronunciation?Abeg make i hear word,dead people can do nothing so no scare me with that bullshiiit tongue
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by olureignforever: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
This picture is offensive. Are you mocking the dead?

I don't know for this dude o.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by madapcmod: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
Wonder why all Afonja males are getting married to South East/South ladies.

Why endanger our ladies?

Stingy afonja men!

Trying hard to dilute their ugly gene

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by farem: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
So sad.

But how do you want a man to brace up to pay for what he has been enjoying freely for for four years. Why pay to get milk when the cow is at your easy reach.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by cindyrocks(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy our ladies should resist them.
madapcmod:

Trying hard to dilute their ugly gene

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
How ready are you to meet the Lord?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Oluschenco(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's an arrow from her village, @35years.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
kaeforum:
Poverty is a curse.

Poor man's way of thinking: its absurd to pay N2500 to a qualified electrician to fix your light, but clever to rent a ladder for N1000 and to pay N40,000= for funeral expenses and death certificate for your wife.HMMM sad
the man might not be poor, he maybe comfy,but maybe they've not aid his salary and he's managing or he thought about the number of bottles that 2500 would buy
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by olureignforever: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
solex2agali:
at 35 years, she was able to get someone to marry her and a week to wedding death came. hmmmm. God, I pray thee don't allow enemy to follow me up to where my glory is.

Amen and amen
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by cindyrocks(f): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol at least you are not rude. grin
Adegoketheking:
one Nigeria my dear. mmmchua* grin
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Muyoatlanta(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Many unnecessary deaths in my country over power outages....how come?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
cheesy our ladies should resist them.
but your Igbo ladies love Afonja than anything. I've never met any Yoruba woman with Igbo husband but there are lots of Igbo women married to Afonja men. Our brother Femi Fani Kayode bleeped the most beautiful Igbo lady,so who is that Igbo lady that wouldn't abandon her stand and greet elders culture to come and marry us?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Olufumzy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
sad cry embarassed May Her Burnt soul RIP
...n this is supposed to be funny??..BS!

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Tobyshegz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
so sad
egbon how far na....
do you, by any chance know the deceased??
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by cindyrocks(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
I understand that you like beautiful and well-trained ladies but I can't understand why you can't find them among afonjas.

PierreDeFermat:
but your Igbo ladies love Afonja than anything. I've never met any Yoruba woman with Igbo husband but there are lots of Igbo women married to Afonja men. Our brother Femi Fani Kayode bleeped the most beautiful Igbo lady,so who is that Igbo lady that wouldn't abandon her stand and greet elders culture to come and marry us?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Adegoketheking: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
Lol at least you are not rude. grin
meaning?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
So unfortunate.

They shouldn't blame the man joor!, death is inevitable... maybe hers came in that manner.

My dear superstitious disposition encourages carelessness.

Now consider how many millions of lives have been saved by just using seat belts.

So will you now say those who die not using belts were meant to die so?

Haba! Remember, God sometimes "allows" bad things to happen, but he does not cause them.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by laytoshtwo: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
2500 embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
So unfortunate.

They shouldn't blame the man joor!, death is inevitable... maybe hers came in that manner.

My dear superstitious disposition encourages carelessness.

Now consider how many millions of lives have been saved by just using seat belts.

So will you now say those who die not using belts were meant to die so?

Haba! Remember, God sometimes "allows" bad things to happen, but he does not cause them.

RIP young lady.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
Wonder why all Afonja males are getting married to South East/South ladies.

Why endanger our ladies?

Stingy afonja men!
Really? From u? Wow! Kinda disappointed!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by eyekaynoble: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Electricity? Ladder? Iron pole? shocked shocked shocked Cheap ass nigga, I wouldn't have held that ladder for anything... Gat Electricphobia
Wooden ladder. She held on to an iron pole beside her... Next time, read carefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.