Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) (61556 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by mamarazi(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
ewere and were what is the difference in their pronunciation?Abeg make i hear word,dead people can do nothing so no scare me with that bullshiiit tongue

Believe me there is a different btw them!!bt I don't need to explain to you
You own ur hand so type away....
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
Wonder why all Afonja males are getting married to South East/South ladies.

Why endanger our ladies?

Stingy afonja men!
I just saw your pic. You're a very beautiful Igbo lady. But I an Afonja man and i'll take you to my mama very soon. We're very cuntural,so you'd have to kneel to greet our elders
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
madapcmod:

Trying hard to dilute their ugly gene
U too? Haba...Na so we ugly reach? Am Yoruba n am not ugly.. Thank you!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:
it will no be our portion i Jesus Name, amen. Lord i fel for her husband oooo. Rip miss.
Now I know why I admire u..Ur d only lady here who made sense with Ur post! Others went down d dark, twisted and steep path of tribal bigotry!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
so sad
ur meme is reckless[i][/i]
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oh Lord! May we not be a source of sorrow.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
so sad
u must be a mad man for that picture.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
no body here has been able to explain how someone can get electrocuted from fixing a gotv antenna or cable....I mean this gotv antenna is what boiz do freely in their rooms at higher institution or even at their homes. intact I have held the antenna of a star time antenna while I plugged it to the TV to test if it was working and nothing happened. I still don't understand how she could get electrocuted from a gotv antenna or cable. something isn't right here
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by abbey621(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
no body here has been able to explain how someone can get electrocuted from fixing a gotv antenna or cable....I mean this gotv antenna is what boiz do freely in their rooms at higher institution or even at their homes. intact I have held the antenna of a star time antenna while I plugged it to the TV to test if it was working and nothing happened. I still don't understand how she could get electrocuted from a gotv antenna or cable. something isn't right here

Learn to read boy, learn to read! You can see that he had no electricity and was trying to fix electrical wires to get electricity. Read boy read!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
God! This beautiful lady! After waiting for so long. This would have been a double honour for her. Marriage and Degree. What a loss!

That prayer readily comes to mind now:

Won o ni wa mi ti nigba ti ire ayo mi bade.
Ojo eye mi, won o ni fi mi s'a wairi AMIIN!

Nairalanders, I wish the same for you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by zubbymp3(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
this is called carelessness in the highest order

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by emerged01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Electricity? Ladder? Iron pole? shocked shocked shocked Cheap ass nigga, I wouldn't have held that ladder for anything... Gat Electricphobia
Lol! No one expected such to happen. Sometimes I used to work on things like that,of which of my wife would be the one backing me up. Even sometimes when she calls my attention to such things,i used to her down because I know my boundary when it comes to issue relating to electricitygrin
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by SaintzPeter(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
cryrest in peace...
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
I understand that you like beautiful and well-trained ladies but I can't understand why you can't find them among afonjas.

circumstance is what's making us marry you Igbo ladies. What God has destined,no one can change. But i'd be very glad if I marry you cos oooooo, You're breathtakingly beautiful. You look exactly like your Igbo mother beautiful Bianca Ojukwu.
I'll buy you an AMG G-Wagen 6x6 mercedes benz someday if you can marry me babe
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
RIP This is so sad and a lesson for all somstimes the sacrifice is worth it
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Mafio: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
The funny thing in all this is that
Her bride price will be paid on the day of her burial, the guy may probably put the ring on her cold finger
Life.... Smh
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
so sad

What's funny? Are u cursed?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Wooden ladder. She held on to an iron pole beside her... Next time, read carefully
Did I mention iron ladder? You just want me to notice you tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
It's a pity
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by doskie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Recession!

2500 nairaland.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
sad cry embarassed May Her Burnt soul RIP
which kind condolence n dis biki?

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by GeoOla25(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/woman-electrocuted-month-wedding-family-blames-fiance/

Electrical Safety should be well harnessed in our home now.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
so sad
how does ur meme relate wit ur comment and d post ? wanna be
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Electricity? Ladder? Iron pole? shocked shocked shocked Cheap ass nigga, I wouldn't have held that ladder for anything... Gat Electricphobia
wen u turn zillionaire, billionaire.. U will know it z nt easy to spend money anyhow especially if u work hard for it
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
wen u turn zillionaire, billionaire.. U will know it z nt easy to spend money anyhow especially if u work hard for
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Lekewatt(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
sad cry embarassed May Her Burnt soul RIP
must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
abbey621:

Learn to read boy, learn to read! You can see that he had no electricity and was trying to fix electrical wires to get electricity. Read boy read!!!
thanks brov, I went back to read it properly now, lol. I guess I was too quick in jumping into conclusion
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by figure007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
midetinz:
Was she electrocuted because she was pretty or pretty because he was electrocuted? Either way, may she RIP.
The husband mut have attended all these "do it yourself" and save money seminars.
eheheheheh.... do it yourself seminar?? I can't Laff o.... may her soul Rip
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
wats diz one saying ?,,,,try get sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
wats diz one saying ?,,,,try get sense
Shallow thought process....

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by abike12(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oh my God. My condolences to her family and her fiance. No matter what, he will forever blame himself for this incidence. RIP pretty woman. Kadara sha sad
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Biospnx:
wen u turn zillionaire, billionaire.. U will know it z nt easy to spend money anyhow especially if u work hard for
You all are missing the big picture here... Anyway, Nigerians have zero safety cautions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.