Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122777 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by olaajilaran(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Twaci:
It was three days to my husband's return and I was bored. There was nothing exciting to watch on the television and the pörns I had watched to keep myself busy no longer held their appeal. The excitement was gone. It was quite sunny and I shook my head at the thought of going out to the garden.

Someone knocked.

"Come in!"

Bisi entered with towels draped on her arm. "Good afternoon ma."

I nodded and turned back to the window. Bisi had returned two days before and had told us that her mother had died from the illness. She gave that as an excuse why she had taken her time and had said something about bad network services at the village. I had taken her back but that was after I had warned her about it happening again. She had been quite grateful and had taken over from Damilola who after our angry spat had maintained a distance between us. Though Dami carried on her duties with a formal attitude, the hint of hate which always laced her voice whenever she spoke to me didn't escape my notice.

Bisi went out after she had replaced the towels in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Cassie was right, I thought, a respectable distance was needed between the maids and I.

I sighed again. I was really bored.

Just then I thought about going over to Cassie's. I looked into her compound and saw that her car was there, she was in. I didn't think anymore about it as i changed and went downstairs to meet Esther. I told her where I went and left the house to Cassie's.

The gateman at Cassie's was quite rude as he asked me to call his 'madam' first to let her know that I was outside. I didn't have her number so I tried to convince him that I was really her friend.

"Look," I said and pointed to my house. "This is my house and your madam and I are friends. How else do you want me to prove that to you?"

"Madam, I no argue," he said defiantly. "Call am first tell am say u dey here. All these small girls wey sabi lie. You look all the lie to talk na say this house na your own na this one come sweet you abi? Look this house wey you dey claim so, you fit even buy light bulb wey dey inside?"

I was embarrassed by his assumptions. "No-look-listen to me. I am serious, this is my house and-"

He went back inside and locked the gate. "Madam abeg try another gate. I no be mumu."

I gaped in shock.

I noticed people looked at me so I went back to my gate and knocked. My gateman opened the door and smiled. "Madam welcome, e be like say you no go far."

I sighed. "It's not like that. I actually went to the next house to see my friend and the gateman refused to let me in."

"Ha! Why na?"

"I don't know for him." I replied and made to enter the house.

"Madam wait, na for this house wey dey share fence with us?"

I nodded.

"Ha! No vex abeg. Na my brother dey there. Make I go talk to am."

"Really? But you two don't look alike."

He laughed, his teeth was brown. "No, na from the same village for Kogi we from. Na me carry am come here for this work wey he dey do. Na because he no know say you be my madam na why he no gree make you enter. Make I talk to am."

Before I could say anything, he ran out and I had no choice but to follow.

"Kabiru!" He called and knocked on the gate. "Kabiru open, na me Audu."

The said Kabiru opened and laughed when he saw my gateman. "Brother how far?"

He frowned when he saw me. "This 419 girl still dey here?! You no dey hear word?!"

My face was as hard as stone.

"Kabiru na my madam be that!" Audu whispered to him.

"Eh?!"

I pursed my lips and arched a brow. In your face! I thought.

Kabiru covered his mouth as his eyes widened and he quickly prostrated, full of apologies. "Ha! I swear I no know, na my work I dey do abeg."

Audu laughed nervously and turned to me. "Madam abeg no vex for am too much."

"It's okay." I said with a sigh. "Can I go in?"

Kabiru stood. "Abeg enter ma, no vex."

I walked past him and went straight to her door and knocked. After a while, a girl opened with a very lackadaisical attitude. "Yes?"

"I want to see Cassie."

"Madam dey busy."

"Tell her I am here." I snapped.

"But my madam is busy." She repeated.

I didn't know her but I hated her that instant. "Look, I will wait for her. Just tell her I am here!"

She looked at me for a while and opened the door fully for me to enter. She showed me into the visitors' sitting room. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, thank you."

She walked away and I was left alone. I wondered how Cassie was able to cope with such rude staffs and stood up to look around. Cassie was a truly a painter and a very good one at that. I looked at the paintings on the wall that had her name signed at the edges and smiled. She was really a wild woman.

All the paintings depicted sèx in various positions and though there were no facial features on the people in the pictures, the sexual acts were well detailed in a way that one could actually see the veins and the sweat, even the wetness of the women were obvious. They were really beautiful works and I yearned to have one.

The rude maid came back in. "My madam said you should come."

"Okay." I said and followed her.

She led me through a passageway that exhibited more paintings and wondered what Cassie's husband thought of them. She stopped in front of a door. "She is inside."

I knocked as the maid walked away. "Cassie?"

"Come in hon!" I heard her call from inside.

I opened the door and froze. I quickly made to shut the door but heard Cassie's voice call out for me again. What was going on?

On the bed was a naked guy and a girl and they were literally in the act. It was a weird moment for me as it was the first time I had seen something like that, it was a real life pörn!

"Oma hon! Over here!"

I turned, still mortified, to see Cassie at a corner of the room with a camera. I ignored the couple on the bed and quickly rushed to her. "Cassie what is going on here?"

She laughed. "Oh! They are my models. I am trying to get perfect shots for my new oil paintings."

I turned to look at the couple on the bed. "Oh! I-I actually thought they were doing it!"

"Actually they are. They have to so that I will be able to capture the perfect moment, light, expression and passion. Have you seen my works?"

I nodded. "Yes, I saw them in the sitting room. But are they not shy to - um - do it in front of you?"

"Do what?" She asked with a funny facial expression. "Have sex?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Why should they be? I paid them to be bold and they understand that if they don't give me what I want - out the door."

"Wow!" It was quite a funny job, I thought and imagined how I would feel if I was in their shoes. Weird.

She looked at me and smile. "Would you like to wait for me downstairs or watch me do my work?"

I was intrigued. "I will stay."

"I knew you would." She said with a mischievous wink and turned back to the couple. "Alright people! Let's get back to our fücking business!"

The guy smiled and pushed into the girl. He held her aśs and moved in fast strokes. Cassie took some clicks and sighed after a while.

"Hey Romeo!" She called out suddenly and I jolted.

The guy stopped and turned to her.

"Do you want to cum?"

"What?" He asked with a confused look.

"Do you need to cum?" She repeated slowly.

"Um-no-not really."

"Sure? Because you really seem to be fücking up my shots with your amateur moves! If you need to cum, you can go over to a corner and jerk off. Really cause I don't mind waiting."

The guy seemed embarrassed. "No-I-"

"No? No? Then get into the act and make love to your Juliet like it is your last! Okay?!"

He nodded.

"Good! Take it from the top!" She yelled and turned to me. "It is his first time in this job."

I smiled back awkwardly.

The guy actually did take it from the top as he pulled out and started all over again. He kissed the girl passionately as he slowly ran his hand over her breasts and squeezed them. The girl moaned as he pinched her nïpples and replaced his fingers with his mouth.

I was stunned. I watched the way his tongue went round her nïpple and when he bit it, I felt mine tingle. I wanted to look away but couldn't, I was far too mesmerized. He touched her clït, his mouth still on her breast and stroked her gently with his fingers.

"Nice." I heard Cassie say as she took some shots.

The girl arched as his fingers went deeper and stroked faster and I could swear I saw his fingers coated with her juices. He removed his fingers, licked them and bent down to lick the juice straight from the source. The girl cried out and wrapped her legs round his head as she grabbed the blankets.

"Beautiful!" Cassie exclaimed and took more shots.

I was turned on. This was far different from the videos I had watched on my phone. It was real and I could feel everything! I had the urge to touch myself but resisted, not in front of Cassie I thought.

The guy stood up and plunged into the girl and moved, quickly at first but slowed down when he heard Cassie sigh.

"Good," Cassie drawled and took another couple of shots.

I turned to her. How could she not be turned on by this?! She was focused with her camera and seemed unaffected by the act.

"Perfect!" She said again and I turned to look at the couple.

There was no way a warm blooded human wouldn't be turned on by this. It was pure torment for me and though I wanted to run out of the room and straight to my house, I couldn't move. It was as if I was glued to where I stood.

"Okay! That's enough! Cassie said to the couple and dropped the camera on the table.

The couple broke apart and got dressed. She gave them a brown envelope each and they left. I still couldn't move.

"Today went really well." She said and poured herself a drink. "You want some?"

My throat felt patched so I nodded.

She poured another and gave me the glass. "You okay? You look pale."

I made to drink but choked when I breathed in fumes from the drink in the glass. Whatever that was in the glass was strong. I held the glass down and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I am fine."

"You sure? Cause you look like someone that has just seen a ghost."

I nodded and kept the glass on the table. "I am fine."

She shrugged and drank from her glass.

I tried to look everywhere else but the bed. "How-how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take these pictures and not get aroused."

"Oh!" She laughed. "That is why you are like this?! Aww you little kitty! You can't control yourself, can you?"

I laughed nervously. "Not really."

"In time hon. In time." She said and gulped down her drink. "You know what? Let's go out, let's go have some fun."

"Out? Where?"

"Don't worry, not to far from here," she replied. "Let me introduce you to some people."

I wasn't sure I wanted to go out in that hörny state I was in. All I wanted to do was to run to my house, into my room and fück myself sore with the dïldo, but then...

"Come on! Don't think about it! Let me change into something nice, okay?"

I sighed. "Okay. Can I wait for you downstairs?"

"Sure."

What have I gotten myself into this time? I asked myself as I went down to wait for the crazy lady.

good piece
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by olaajilaran(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Twaci:
I watched in silence as she drove into the highway. It was the first time I had ventured far from my home and I wondered if I would regret it. Cassie seemed to be in high spirits as she sang along with a song that played on the radio, I wondered if it was the drink she had taken back home that made her giddy.

"We are almost there." She turned and said to me as she drove into an estate.

I looked out the window and wondered if Esther would find out that I had gone out with Cassie and if she did, would she tell my husband? My stomach felt uneasy so I crossed my arms around it and sighed.

She drove for a while then stopped in front of a gate and honked.

"Are we there?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?"

I looked out the window again. I really didn't want any trouble with my husband.

A man came out, saw us and went back inside to open the gates. Cassie drove in and parked in the garage. She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door then noticed that I had not moved at all. "Hon, are you going to come out?"

"How long are we going to stay here?" I asked.

"Stop worrying! Relax your mind, we will be home soon. Just get out of the car so that we can do what we came here for and go, okay?"

I unbuckled my seatbelt reluctantly and came down from the car. I followed her to the door and she knocked. After a while, a guy opened the door and smiled when he saw her. "Cassie! Hello!"

"Hello Jackie!" She replied with a smile. "How are you?"

"I am fine." He replied and looked at me. "Hello."

I smiled at him. "Hello."

The guy looked quite handsome, a bit rugged with the dreads he had on but he was well built and looked quite sexy in the red tshirt he wore. He smiled back at me.

"Stop ogling at her Jack and let us in! Where are your manners?!" Cassie snapped jokingly.

He laughed. "I am sorry Cass, she is really beautiful, couldn't help it."

He let us into the house and I nodded in approval. Though it was quite smaller than my husband's house, it looked quite good and perfectly decorated. I noted and loved the colour contrast on the wall that perfectly suited the furnishings in the sitting room. I also noticed one of Cassie's painting that hung beside the television. In the painting, a faceless female rode her equally faceless lover in an illusion of red mist that casted a passionate background, I liked it.

"Where is your twin?" Cassie asked as we sat down.

"Dee is in the kitchen," Jack replied. "Should I tell him you are here?"

"Nah, I will talk to him later. But as for now, I want you to do something for me."

He came close with a frown. "Is there a problem?"

She looked at me and I gulped. What?

"The little angel is -um- turned up and I need you to work your magic on her."

I felt my face redden in embarrassment. "Cassie!"

She turned to look at me but spoke to Jack. "She is a little shy too. Do help her out."

I wished the ground could open up and swallow me and looked away as he turned to look at me. The way they both looked at me made me very uncomfortable, I felt like a little child.

"I will Cass. Anything for the boss lady." He said and walked over to me. "And she's quite beautiful too, so it's actually a pleasure."

He held my hands and pulled me up. I looked at him speechlessly as he drew me close to him and gently held me. I looked at Cassie to see that she smiled at me and turned back to the guy that held me. I really didn't know what was up and was frightened of what it would lead to but I noticed that my body had responded quite nicely to him and that was enough for me. He bent his head to plant a soft kiss on my lips and then my cheek and slowly went to my ear and whispered. "You smell nice."

I closed my eyes as his breath on my ear made me shiver. I made to answer but was quite weak with desire as all the emotions I had suppressed over the days boiled up to the brim and made me flushed in want. I pressed my body into his and sighed when his sexy body fitted nicely with mine. It was crazy but I wanted it, I wanted him.

"Let's go upstairs," he whispered again and led me out of the sitting room.

I wanted to look at Cassie for approval but decided against it. I was done being naive.

Jack led me to a room and when we went inside, he locked it and drew my close again to kiss me roughly. Yes, it was rough but I liked it and wanted more. I tore at his shirt and he fumbled with my jeans and next we knew, we were on the bed groping and clawing at each other. I was thrown into a frenzy and really had no thoughts for pre-intimacy as the scene of Cassie's photo shoot popped up in my head and stuck.

He reached for a condöm in the drawer beside the bed and wore it. I made to pull him on me but he dragged me up instead and placed me on him. "Take control." He said.

Take control? I knew what it meant, from those videos I had watched of course, but I really didn't know how to do it. "I-I-"

"I will guide you." He said calmly as he looked into my eyes.

He lifted me, gently, and slowly brought me down on his shaft. I gasped as I felt him go deep and deep till I felt him in my stomach. It was strange, it was frightening but I made me so heady and my legs, shaky.

"Move." He said and held my waist.

"Move? How?"

"Just move, anyway you can." He said with a smile, his hands still on my waist.

Ok, I thought, here we go. I arched towards him and moved slowly. Oh! That feeling! I closed my eyes as I felt the movement in me, his hardness in my moist core. I wanted more, I needed to have more. I tried to increase my tempo and loved the response he gave. He liked it. Just then my legs failed me and I almost stopped but with his hands on my waist, he helped me continue and increased the tempo even more.

I cried in pleasure as he moved even quicker. "Jack! Oh Jack!"

I felt it. The explosion, the madness, the craze, my body vibrated in a violent climax and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. But he did not stop. He continued till he finally groaned and held me close. I felt him convulse and I knew he had felt the same thing I had felt.

I breathed deeply and laid on his chest.

I smiled to myself as we drove back to our estate. Cassie had been looking at me but had said nothing at all, not when I had come downstairs with Jack with my hair scattered and quite messed up and neither on the journey home.

When we finally drove into her compound, she turned switched off the car and turned to me. "Are you going to talk to me now?"

I laughed. "What do you mean?!"

"Oh! Look at who is all sunny!" She exclaimed. "So I trust Jackie did a great job?"

I nodded shyly. "Yeah. I think I like him."

She laughed. "Awww you poor little girl, you really shouldn't."

"Why?" I frowned.

"Well because he is a call boy!" She said and shook her head. "He really did a number on you, didn't he? Poor you. I am very sure that if I drive this car back there right this minute, we will meet him fücking another girl the same way he just fücked you. It's all about the money for him."

My excitement died. "Oh."

She made a sad face. "Naive little girl."

love
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by olaajilaran(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Twaci:
Chapter five

I came out of the bathroom, a towel tied to my chest and saw my husband on the bed. He sat with a laptop on his laps and stared at something that had all his attention. He looked up as I crossed over to the closet and smiled. "You look fatter. How is that possible when I have just been gone for a month?"

I smiled back at him as I opened the closet. "Esther has been taking good care of me and I rarely do anything but eat, sleep and eat some more. Why won't I get fat?"

He laughed and looked at the laptop screen again. I noticed the apple logo on the laptop and realized that it was very much like the one he had gotten for me, just that mine was pink. It has been over a week my husband had returned and everything had gone back to its normal place. I had restricted most of my crazy activities and had tried to act like the same little girl he had left behind, but that wasn't easy. What was gone, was gone and the old Oma was no more.

I still met with Cassie, but the meetings were not the same, unlike when my husband was away. They were brief and I made sure I was home before my husband would be back. Another change I noticed was that the closer I got to Cassie, the distance between the maids and I grew wider and I became bolder around my husband.

I pulled out a black gown from the closet and walked over to the mirrored drawer to apply my body lotion. I noticed my husband stared at me. Since he had returned, we had not had sex and though I felt that was for the best, I knew I couldn't escape it forever.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I applied the cream on my arms.

He placed his laptop on the table and stood up. "Don't I look okay?"

I smiled, my heart raced as he came closer. "I-I don't know. I-you have been looking at me-"

He held me from the back. "And am I not supposed to look at my wife? Is it a crime?"

"No, it's not."

He smiled at me through the mirror as he wrapped his hands closer round me. His body felt quite hard behind me and made me uneasy, it reminded me of Jack. I looked away from the mirror to look at my towel, his hold had loosened the knot that held it up.

He kissed my shoulders. "I have missed you."

Here we go, I thought and faked a laugh. "And I too dear."

He smiled at my response and continued with the soft kisses. He traced a path from my shoulder to my neck and bit it in imitation of a wild animal. It made me laugh and I tried to wiggle free but his hold didn't weaken. He turned me to face him and tugged at my towel. "This is getting in my way."

The towel fell off and I resisted the urge to wrap my arms around me. His eyes went from my face to my breasts and he cupped them. "These babies, hope they yearn for me as I do for them?"

I laughed again, quite nervous under his stare. "Yes, they do."

"Good." He said and bent to kiss them. He rolled his tongue over a nipple and bit it slowly. I sighed as a slight wave of excitement swept through me and arched into him. He was good with his mouth. I remembered the couple I had met at Cassie's and how the guy had toyed with her breasts and this picture coupled with what my husband did to me made weak. There came that hunger again.

He slowly slid down to his knees and kissed my stomach. He toyed with my navel and continued down. My legs weakened and I had to lean on the drawer to hold myself up. I loved what he did with his tongue, the way he licked me made me shaky with want. Then he held my legs up, propped them on his shoulders and I had to fall back completely on the drawer. The cosmetics on the drawer fell off but I didn't mind, I didn't care, not when I felt his breath on my moist centre.

When he bit down gently on my clït I gasped in shock as I did not expect it and pushed further into his mouth as his tongue probed further in. It was quite an ecstatic feeling. The realization that we were that crazy, on the drawer, with the door unlocked and the windows wide open made the experience different. I felt naughty, fearless, slütty even but this didn't matter as I was all these with my husband. I cried as I felt my body quake in anticipation of an orgasm and held his head closer. The way his tongue stroked me, the way he held me, the ferocity and madness at which he sucked me threw me over the edge and I moaned as a wild climax cruised through me. I was breathless but I made it, I was weak but I was satiated.

He kissed my throbbing core and looked up with a smile. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Yes I did." I said breathlessly.

"Good," He said and stood from his kneeling position. "Because I am going to make it way better for you."

"Better?" How was that possible? I thought as he kissed me and walked to the closet.

He pulled out a bag he had returned with and opened it. "I bought somethings to spice our sèx up and I know you would like it."

"Really?" I asked and watched in curiosity as he pulled out a smaller bag and opened it.

I frowned when he brought out pink feathered handcuffs, a blindfold, something else that looked like clips and a leather whip that made my heart stop. My body went cold as he smiled at me, the pleasure was gone, the want had disappeared and all that was left was morbid fear.

"So? What do you think?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. They - they look quite uncomfortable."

He laughed. "And how would you know this if you have not tried them before? They are not bad as they look. They are quite better than my hands if you think about it."

I remembered the way he had choked me the last time and rubbed my throat. "I-I don't know if I will like them."

"Don't worry," he assured and walked close. I tried to move back but the drawer behind me stopped me. "You will love it. I can assure you of that."

I gulped.

"Come on! Don't be cold. It will be fun!"

He led me to the bed and asked me to lie face down. I did reluctantly and watched in fear as he cuffed my hands and legs to the bedpost. He tapped my asś, an attempt at a humor and I smiled.

"It will be fun." He repeated and reached for the whip.

My heart pounded and I felt my body taut in anticipation. I was going to die, I was sure of it. He unfolded the whip delicately, like a child with a present and smiled. "Beautiful."

He looked at me. "Ready?"

I closed my eyes. Dear God, forgive me all my sins as....

"What do you want?"

I was sure my reply scared the person who had knocked on the door but didn't care. I wanted to be alone. A week had passed after my husband had whipped the hell out of me in the name of sexual perversion and I still felt terrible. As usual he had stayed away after and I had not seen him since then, not that I wanted to anyway.

"Ma, you have a visitor."

It was Esther.

I knew the visitor would be none other than Cassie as I had refused to pick her calls, I knew I couldn't face her in the condition I was in. But to be sure, I asked. "Who is it?"

"Mrs. Cassandra, your friend."

I knew I still couldn't see her. I didn't want her to look at me and see the scarred little girl I had become. "Tell her I am not in."

I heard nothing for a while and presumed Esther had gone but was wrong. The knock came again, harder this time.

"Esther tell her I am not here!" I yelled impatiently.

"Really? Is that how you plan to dismiss me?"

I startled, Cassie was at my door. With a frown I quickly threw on a robe to hide the scars and rushed to the mirror to check my appearance. I looked like a mess.

"Open this door Oma." I heard her call out. "I am not going anywhere till you tell me what the hell is going on."

I tried to smoothen my hair but it still looked like a disaster, so I took a scarf from the closet and tied my hair. I held the robe around me and went to the door. "Cassie look-"

"Don't talk to me till you open this door."

I sighed and unlocked it. I opened the door to see a very beautiful but angry Cassie. She seemed to look younger each passing day.

"What in the name of the angels happened to you?!" She gasped. "You look like a zombie!"

I touched my cheek, was that how bad I looked?

"Say something!"

With a sigh I turned back into the room and she followed. She closed the door behind her and watched me till I sat on the bed. "So? Are you going to say something Oma?"

I opened my mouth to talk but clamped them shut when I felt my emotions rush up to choke me. My eyes felt quite hot and my back itched and all I wanted to do was crawl under the bed and cry. I cleared my throat and began slowly, "My husband..." My voice trailed off.

She looked confused then slowly widened her eyes. She rushed over to sit beside me. "He found out about Jack?!"

I frowned and shook my head. "No."

"Then what? Did you guys fight? Or did he beat you?"

I swallowed. "We didn't fight."

"Then he beat you." She whispered. "Right?"

I nodded, my eyes wet with tears.

"Why?" She asked quite concerned. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I said as tears rolled down my eyes. "I-I-he just likes it, you know-"

"Your husband likes beating you for no reason?!"

I wiped my tears and sniffed. "He just said that I will like it, but I don't. He likes to hurt me during sex, like BDŚM - he likes-"

Then it dawned on her. She raised her brows. "Ohh! That..."

I nodded again.

Her face brightened up in a slow coy smile and she sighed. "This is - I - I don't know what to say about this hon. Have you tried talking to him? Told him you don't like it?"

"He knows." I replied simply.

"Are you sure of that?"

"Yes. After everything he tries to apologize with gifts and all." I explained and pointed to the gift bag on the mirror drawer. I had not touched it since Bisi had kept it there and really had no interest in it. What was the use when he would just do the same thing all over again?

Cassie sighed again. "And have you tried having sex with him your own way? Like without the bdśm thingy?"

"He never lets me do anything. All he does is hit me."

"Are you saying he has never made you feel like a woman? No orgasms?"

I remembered how his tongue had stroked me. "He makes me cüm first by giving me head then turns to a monster."

She nodded. "Ohh, he gives you pleasure first then go for his..."

"Yes." I didn't really know how I had felt comfortable discussing these things with Cassie. She in turn was a good listener and as it turned out, a very bad adviser.

"Ok, there is something you can do about this," she started after a while. "You say he is into bdśm and from your description, he likes being the Dom and you, the submissive, right?"

"Yes." I replied with a nod.

She smiled. "You can try to switch roles, you know. The same bdśm but you be the Dom and he, the submissive."

I looked at her like she had gone mad. "I should flog him instead? How is that even possible?"

She shrugged. "There are female doms, you can try it out."

I laughed. "No, I don't think I can. He's far older and stronger than I am and - it's just not possible!"

She pursed her lips and looked at me for another minute. "Okay, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, I don't really have a choice here. I will just have to take it as it is."

I could tell she felt sorry for me.

"Sure about that? It won't be easy."

"I know." I was resigned to my fate.

"You know," she began and looked around the room. "Being in here all the time - don't you get bored? Or crazy? I mean-" she laughed. "-I would definitely go bananas if i was confined to a lifestyle like yours."

I smiled. "I don't have a choice here."

She glared at me. "Not in this one. You can't just stay in here all day! What do you do sef? Sit hear and watch tv?"

I sighed. "What else can I do?"

"Tell him you want to start something, anything! He is rich for godsake and can get you anything you want! A supermarket, a boutique even a hotel! Anything to keep you out of this house."

I looked at the room. She was right, I had to say something. The house had started to suffocate me. "Okay, I will talk to him."

"Good for you!" She said and stood up. "Meanwhile, let me take you out for a treat. Ice cream?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I can't leave the house in this condition. I am a mess."

She nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, you are! And please get that ridiculous scarf off your hair, you look like sister Mary!"

I laughed and removed the scarf.

"Better. As for your look, there's nothing makeup can't fit. Just get out what to wear and I will take care of the rest."

I smiled. What would I do without this crazy lady?

My husband looked at me curiously as I sat beside him with a smile. I had still not spoken to him and I knew he didn't expect to see me downstairs. I had known that he usually took his dinner at the dining table but had never joined him as my meals were always served in my room. But this evening was different, it was the evening I would tell him what I wanted.

Cassie had earlier shown me how to apply makeup and style my hair, even picked out the outfit I would wear. I knew I looked good.

"Good evening." I said warmly. "How was your day?"

He smiled warily. "Very fine thank you. You look good."

"Thank you." I pushed my hair behind my ear, Cassie had stressed that I did that, why? I didn't know.

He chuckled and turned to his phone, he typed something and dropped it when the maids entered with trays. I looked up to see Dami, turned away when she eyed me.

They served the food and left.

I waited for him to start and watched him as he ate. He looked up and frowned. "Why are you not eating?"

I looked at the food before me, I was hungry but I knew I had to say what I came for first. "I-I want to talk about something first."

He chewed slowly. "Eat, we will talk after the meal."

I noted the strict tone in his voice and obeyed without words. The dinner was a rather quiet one as all that was exchanged were stares. After the meal, I waited patiently for the maids to clear the table and when we were alone, I tried again before he would get distracted by his phone.

"Can we talk now?"

He picked up his phone. "Yeah, let's hear it."

I wished he would just keep the phone and listen to me. "I-I am tired of staying at home."

He looked up. "Tired? I don't understand."

His eyes made me uncomfortable. "I-it's just that staying here, doing nothing - I don't like it anymore. I need to do something or go out, I don't know..."

"Hmm." He thought for a while. "So, what is it that you want? Do you want to go back to school?"

"No. I don't see myself going back there-"

"But you do realize that I can't leave you uneducated. Going back to school should be your first priority-"

"But I don't want to." I argued softly. "Cant I get a private tutor instead?"

He sighed impatiently, I noticed he didn't like when his suggestions weren't followed. "So what do you want?"

"I would like to start up something, a supermarket perhaps."

Silence ensued.

"Ok," he said with a sigh, "If that is what you want."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

I was happy, I had gotten to him without any issues and he had agreed to what I wanted. I had not bargained for a private tutor but if that was what was needed to get what i wanted, I had no issues with it. As I made to stand up, he raised a hand and i froze with a slight frown.

"I also want you to learn how to drive, so that you will be able transport yourself whenever you need to go about your business. Is that fine?"

"Yes, it's perfectly fine." I said with a chuckle. It seemed I was getting a car too!

I went upstairs excitedly and reached for my phone. There were missed calls from Cassie and I called her back immediately.

"Hey baby!" She sang from the other side of the phone. "How did it go?"

"He said yes!"

"Ahhhhhhh! That's wonderful!"

I heard a masculine voice in her background ask, "Who is it?"

"It's my friend, Oma." I heard her reply.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My husband." She whispered. "He just got back from Abuja."

"Oh." No wonder I had never met him. "Okay say hi to him for me."

"I will. But girl we need to celebrate! When are you getting it?"

"He didn't say."

"Hm-okay, it's better than nothing. Let's be hopeful."

"Yeah, we should."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. As I made to keep my phone on the table, I saw my reflection in the mirror. I walked up to it and stared at the lady that stared back. I looked totally different. The child Omalicha was gone and was replaced by a prettier and more sophisticated woman that had fire in her eyes. The makeup made me look bold and concealed every scar of the past. No one could see me, no one could see my past. I reached out and touched the mirror with a slow smile, I loved the Oma before me.

Three months later and it was my seventeenth birthday. There was no party, my husband claimed he was busy with office work, but he gave me two keys amongst other gifts.

One was the key to a red Chevrolet Camaro convertible and the other, well, I became the owner of Sapphire's supermarket.

f
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by olaajilaran(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Twaci:
Chapter five

I came out of the bathroom, a towel tied to my chest and saw my husband on the bed. He sat with a laptop on his laps and stared at something that had all his attention. He looked up as I crossed over to the closet and smiled. "You look fatter. How is that possible when I have just been gone for a month?"

I smiled back at him as I opened the closet. "Esther has been taking good care of me and I rarely do anything but eat, sleep and eat some more. Why won't I get fat?"

He laughed and looked at the laptop screen again. I noticed the apple logo on the laptop and realized that it was very much like the one he had gotten for me, just that mine was pink. It has been over a week my husband had returned and everything had gone back to its normal place. I had restricted most of my crazy activities and had tried to act like the same little girl he had left behind, but that wasn't easy. What was gone, was gone and the old Oma was no more.

I still met with Cassie, but the meetings were not the same, unlike when my husband was away. They were brief and I made sure I was home before my husband would be back. Another change I noticed was that the closer I got to Cassie, the distance between the maids and I grew wider and I became bolder around my husband.

I pulled out a black gown from the closet and walked over to the mirrored drawer to apply my body lotion. I noticed my husband stared at me. Since he had returned, we had not had sex and though I felt that was for the best, I knew I couldn't escape it forever.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I applied the cream on my arms.

He placed his laptop on the table and stood up. "Don't I look okay?"

I smiled, my heart raced as he came closer. "I-I don't know. I-you have been looking at me-"

He held me from the back. "And am I not supposed to look at my wife? Is it a crime?"

"No, it's not."

He smiled at me through the mirror as he wrapped his hands closer round me. His body felt quite hard behind me and made me uneasy, it reminded me of Jack. I looked away from the mirror to look at my towel, his hold had loosened the knot that held it up.

He kissed my shoulders. "I have missed you."

Here we go, I thought and faked a laugh. "And I too dear."

He smiled at my response and continued with the soft kisses. He traced a path from my shoulder to my neck and bit it in imitation of a wild animal. It made me laugh and I tried to wiggle free but his hold didn't weaken. He turned me to face him and tugged at my towel. "This is getting in my way."

The towel fell off and I resisted the urge to wrap my arms around me. His eyes went from my face to my breasts and he cupped them. "These babies, hope they yearn for me as I do for them?"

I laughed again, quite nervous under his stare. "Yes, they do."

"Good." He said and bent to kiss them. He rolled his tongue over a nipple and bit it slowly. I sighed as a slight wave of excitement swept through me and arched into him. He was good with his mouth. I remembered the couple I had met at Cassie's and how the guy had toyed with her breasts and this picture coupled with what my husband did to me made weak. There came that hunger again.

He slowly slid down to his knees and kissed my stomach. He toyed with my navel and continued down. My legs weakened and I had to lean on the drawer to hold myself up. I loved what he did with his tongue, the way he licked me made me shaky with want. Then he held my legs up, propped them on his shoulders and I had to fall back completely on the drawer. The cosmetics on the drawer fell off but I didn't mind, I didn't care, not when I felt his breath on my moist centre.

When he bit down gently on my clït I gasped in shock as I did not expect it and pushed further into his mouth as his tongue probed further in. It was quite an ecstatic feeling. The realization that we were that crazy, on the drawer, with the door unlocked and the windows wide open made the experience different. I felt naughty, fearless, slütty even but this didn't matter as I was all these with my husband. I cried as I felt my body quake in anticipation of an orgasm and held his head closer. The way his tongue stroked me, the way he held me, the ferocity and madness at which he sucked me threw me over the edge and I moaned as a wild climax cruised through me. I was breathless but I made it, I was weak but I was satiated.

He kissed my throbbing core and looked up with a smile. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Yes I did." I said breathlessly.

"Good," He said and stood from his kneeling position. "Because I am going to make it way better for you."

"Better?" How was that possible? I thought as he kissed me and walked to the closet.

He pulled out a bag he had returned with and opened it. "I bought somethings to spice our sèx up and I know you would like it."

"Really?" I asked and watched in curiosity as he pulled out a smaller bag and opened it.

I frowned when he brought out pink feathered handcuffs, a blindfold, something else that looked like clips and a leather whip that made my heart stop. My body went cold as he smiled at me, the pleasure was gone, the want had disappeared and all that was left was morbid fear.

"So? What do you think?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. They - they look quite uncomfortable."

He laughed. "And how would you know this if you have not tried them before? They are not bad as they look. They are quite better than my hands if you think about it."

I remembered the way he had choked me the last time and rubbed my throat. "I-I don't know if I will like them."

"Don't worry," he assured and walked close. I tried to move back but the drawer behind me stopped me. "You will love it. I can assure you of that."

I gulped.

"Come on! Don't be cold. It will be fun!"

He led me to the bed and asked me to lie face down. I did reluctantly and watched in fear as he cuffed my hands and legs to the bedpost. He tapped my asś, an attempt at a humor and I smiled.

"It will be fun." He repeated and reached for the whip.

My heart pounded and I felt my body taut in anticipation. I was going to die, I was sure of it. He unfolded the whip delicately, like a child with a present and smiled. "Beautiful."

He looked at me. "Ready?"

I closed my eyes. Dear God, forgive me all my sins as....

"What do you want?"

I was sure my reply scared the person who had knocked on the door but didn't care. I wanted to be alone. A week had passed after my husband had whipped the hell out of me in the name of sexual perversion and I still felt terrible. As usual he had stayed away after and I had not seen him since then, not that I wanted to anyway.

"Ma, you have a visitor."

It was Esther.

I knew the visitor would be none other than Cassie as I had refused to pick her calls, I knew I couldn't face her in the condition I was in. But to be sure, I asked. "Who is it?"

"Mrs. Cassandra, your friend."

I knew I still couldn't see her. I didn't want her to look at me and see the scarred little girl I had become. "Tell her I am not in."

I heard nothing for a while and presumed Esther had gone but was wrong. The knock came again, harder this time.

"Esther tell her I am not here!" I yelled impatiently.

"Really? Is that how you plan to dismiss me?"

I startled, Cassie was at my door. With a frown I quickly threw on a robe to hide the scars and rushed to the mirror to check my appearance. I looked like a mess.

"Open this door Oma." I heard her call out. "I am not going anywhere till you tell me what the hell is going on."

I tried to smoothen my hair but it still looked like a disaster, so I took a scarf from the closet and tied my hair. I held the robe around me and went to the door. "Cassie look-"

"Don't talk to me till you open this door."

I sighed and unlocked it. I opened the door to see a very beautiful but angry Cassie. She seemed to look younger each passing day.

"What in the name of the angels happened to you?!" She gasped. "You look like a zombie!"

I touched my cheek, was that how bad I looked?

"Say something!"

With a sigh I turned back into the room and she followed. She closed the door behind her and watched me till I sat on the bed. "So? Are you going to say something Oma?"

I opened my mouth to talk but clamped them shut when I felt my emotions rush up to choke me. My eyes felt quite hot and my back itched and all I wanted to do was crawl under the bed and cry. I cleared my throat and began slowly, "My husband..." My voice trailed off.

She looked confused then slowly widened her eyes. She rushed over to sit beside me. "He found out about Jack?!"

I frowned and shook my head. "No."

"Then what? Did you guys fight? Or did he beat you?"

I swallowed. "We didn't fight."

"Then he beat you." She whispered. "Right?"

I nodded, my eyes wet with tears.

"Why?" She asked quite concerned. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I said as tears rolled down my eyes. "I-I-he just likes it, you know-"

"Your husband likes beating you for no reason?!"

I wiped my tears and sniffed. "He just said that I will like it, but I don't. He likes to hurt me during sex, like BDŚM - he likes-"

Then it dawned on her. She raised her brows. "Ohh! That..."

I nodded again.

Her face brightened up in a slow coy smile and she sighed. "This is - I - I don't know what to say about this hon. Have you tried talking to him? Told him you don't like it?"

"He knows." I replied simply.

"Are you sure of that?"

"Yes. After everything he tries to apologize with gifts and all." I explained and pointed to the gift bag on the mirror drawer. I had not touched it since Bisi had kept it there and really had no interest in it. What was the use when he would just do the same thing all over again?

Cassie sighed again. "And have you tried having sex with him your own way? Like without the bdśm thingy?"

"He never lets me do anything. All he does is hit me."

"Are you saying he has never made you feel like a woman? No orgasms?"

I remembered how his tongue had stroked me. "He makes me cüm first by giving me head then turns to a monster."

She nodded. "Ohh, he gives you pleasure first then go for his..."

"Yes." I didn't really know how I had felt comfortable discussing these things with Cassie. She in turn was a good listener and as it turned out, a very bad adviser.

"Ok, there is something you can do about this," she started after a while. "You say he is into bdśm and from your description, he likes being the Dom and you, the submissive, right?"

"Yes." I replied with a nod.

She smiled. "You can try to switch roles, you know. The same bdśm but you be the Dom and he, the submissive."

I looked at her like she had gone mad. "I should flog him instead? How is that even possible?"

She shrugged. "There are female doms, you can try it out."

I laughed. "No, I don't think I can. He's far older and stronger than I am and - it's just not possible!"

She pursed her lips and looked at me for another minute. "Okay, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, I don't really have a choice here. I will just have to take it as it is."

I could tell she felt sorry for me.

"Sure about that? It won't be easy."

"I know." I was resigned to my fate.

"You know," she began and looked around the room. "Being in here all the time - don't you get bored? Or crazy? I mean-" she laughed. "-I would definitely go bananas if i was confined to a lifestyle like yours."

I smiled. "I don't have a choice here."

She glared at me. "Not in this one. You can't just stay in here all day! What do you do sef? Sit hear and watch tv?"

I sighed. "What else can I do?"

"Tell him you want to start something, anything! He is rich for godsake and can get you anything you want! A supermarket, a boutique even a hotel! Anything to keep you out of this house."

I looked at the room. She was right, I had to say something. The house had started to suffocate me. "Okay, I will talk to him."

"Good for you!" She said and stood up. "Meanwhile, let me take you out for a treat. Ice cream?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I can't leave the house in this condition. I am a mess."

She nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, you are! And please get that ridiculous scarf off your hair, you look like sister Mary!"

I laughed and removed the scarf.

"Better. As for your look, there's nothing makeup can't fit. Just get out what to wear and I will take care of the rest."

I smiled. What would I do without this crazy lady?

My husband looked at me curiously as I sat beside him with a smile. I had still not spoken to him and I knew he didn't expect to see me downstairs. I had known that he usually took his dinner at the dining table but had never joined him as my meals were always served in my room. But this evening was different, it was the evening I would tell him what I wanted.

Cassie had earlier shown me how to apply makeup and style my hair, even picked out the outfit I would wear. I knew I looked good.

"Good evening." I said warmly. "How was your day?"

He smiled warily. "Very fine thank you. You look good."

"Thank you." I pushed my hair behind my ear, Cassie had stressed that I did that, why? I didn't know.

He chuckled and turned to his phone, he typed something and dropped it when the maids entered with trays. I looked up to see Dami, turned away when she eyed me.

They served the food and left.

I waited for him to start and watched him as he ate. He looked up and frowned. "Why are you not eating?"

I looked at the food before me, I was hungry but I knew I had to say what I came for first. "I-I want to talk about something first."

He chewed slowly. "Eat, we will talk after the meal."

I noted the strict tone in his voice and obeyed without words. The dinner was a rather quiet one as all that was exchanged were stares. After the meal, I waited patiently for the maids to clear the table and when we were alone, I tried again before he would get distracted by his phone.

"Can we talk now?"

He picked up his phone. "Yeah, let's hear it."

I wished he would just keep the phone and listen to me. "I-I am tired of staying at home."

He looked up. "Tired? I don't understand."

His eyes made me uncomfortable. "I-it's just that staying here, doing nothing - I don't like it anymore. I need to do something or go out, I don't know..."

"Hmm." He thought for a while. "So, what is it that you want? Do you want to go back to school?"

"No. I don't see myself going back there-"

"But you do realize that I can't leave you uneducated. Going back to school should be your first priority-"

"But I don't want to." I argued softly. "Cant I get a private tutor instead?"

He sighed impatiently, I noticed he didn't like when his suggestions weren't followed. "So what do you want?"

"I would like to start up something, a supermarket perhaps."

Silence ensued.

"Ok," he said with a sigh, "If that is what you want."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

I was happy, I had gotten to him without any issues and he had agreed to what I wanted. I had not bargained for a private tutor but if that was what was needed to get what i wanted, I had no issues with it. As I made to stand up, he raised a hand and i froze with a slight frown.

"I also want you to learn how to drive, so that you will be able transport yourself whenever you need to go about your business. Is that fine?"

"Yes, it's perfectly fine." I said with a chuckle. It seemed I was getting a car too!

I went upstairs excitedly and reached for my phone. There were missed calls from Cassie and I called her back immediately.

"Hey baby!" She sang from the other side of the phone. "How did it go?"

"He said yes!"

"Ahhhhhhh! That's wonderful!"

I heard a masculine voice in her background ask, "Who is it?"

"It's my friend, Oma." I heard her reply.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My husband." She whispered. "He just got back from Abuja."

"Oh." No wonder I had never met him. "Okay say hi to him for me."

"I will. But girl we need to celebrate! When are you getting it?"

"He didn't say."

"Hm-okay, it's better than nothing. Let's be hopeful."

"Yeah, we should."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. As I made to keep my phone on the table, I saw my reflection in the mirror. I walked up to it and stared at the lady that stared back. I looked totally different. The child Omalicha was gone and was replaced by a prettier and more sophisticated woman that had fire in her eyes. The makeup made me look bold and concealed every scar of the past. No one could see me, no one could see my past. I reached out and touched the mirror with a slow smile, I loved the Oma before me.

Three months later and it was my seventeenth birthday. There was no party, my husband claimed he was busy with office work, but he gave me two keys amongst other gifts.

One was the key to a red Chevrolet Camaro convertible and the other, well, I became the owner of Sapphire's supermarket.

f LM at
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by olaajilaran(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
has the story ended?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Slyguy: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Twaci is dis d end of d story
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
olaajilaran:
has the story ended?
....Nigga why dafuq did you have to quote all dat.....goan learn nairaland manners..... angry

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Laveda:

Cause ladies are getting married every saturday doesn't mean i should settle for less. smiley
God bless you for this comment smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Twaci:
Pause...breathe...smiley

I had wanted to extend it to that point y'know..

Remember the gardener? The driver? Audu?...heck I even thought of throwing Cassie in but then people felt the story was beginning to lose its plot and that I should redirect it...I had to.

Might have to change the title of the book sha.

Nice one, couldn't stop reading. E nor easy sha. Yes the title nor join so how about 'The crime of passion' as a proper title? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Realchick:

Nice one, couldn't stop reading. E nor easy sha. Yes the title nor join so how about 'The crime of passion' as a proper title? cheesy cheesy
Not a bad one cheesy

Was thinking "Red Flames" though.

Will work on it. Wish I can change the title...

Dominique is that possible? Can I edit?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Twaci update nah......... kilon shele gan gan
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Twaci:
Not a bad one cheesy

It is possible na, just click on 'modify' on your very first post. I believe you can edit from there.

PS. I stand to be corrected. embarassed
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by dominique(f): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Twaci:
Not a bad one cheesy

I'm afraid you can't edit a topic that has already hit FP. I can change it for you if you want.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
dominique:

I'm afraid you can't edit a topic that has already hit FP. I can change it for you if you want.
Okay dear. Still thinking about it though.

Thanks either ways.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by zinolurv(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Twaci hope say u Nevada slp o...
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by oluangelkay(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Twaci, u did a nice job but i only wish this story will have a continuation. Please MENTION me in your next and subsequent stories.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
oluangelkay:
Twaci, u did a nice job but i only wish this story will have a continuation. Please MENTION me in your next and subsequent stories.
Sure smiley

Thanks
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by oluangelkay(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Twaci:
Sure smiley
Thanks
but i hope u will have a continuation
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by oluangelkay(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Twaci:
Sure smiley
Thanks
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
oluangelkay:
In a way, yes. Will mention you when it's ready.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by smart024(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Twaci:
In a way, yes. Will mention you when it's ready.

Pls don't forget to reconcile the ages of every character in your next story...

This one was great to the last, but the ages of the characters looked a bit out of place...

Wishing you more innovative thinking and much more ink to your pen...

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Can't believe I read this whole story at once.
I know you've gotten numerous applause already, but I won't forgive myself if I don't tell you what a great writer you are.
Twaci you're an awesome writer!
This story is a hit. It's breathtaking, it's wonderful.
Tho I don't think Oma will find peace and happiness again, I doubt it. And she's only 17. #sighs
And Dikachi didn't deserve to die like that... I was almost already in love with him. Lol.
I was even wishing there would be a happily ever after for them, somehow.
But he was a fool, he was in love but he was foolish, and he became 'casualty'.
All the same, the story is bae, thank you Twaci!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Can't believe I read this whole story at once.
I know you've gotten numerous applause already, but I won't forgive myself if I don't tell you what a great writer you are.
Twaci you're an awesome writer!
This story is a hit. It's breathtaking, it's wonderful.
Tho I don't think Oma will find peace and happiness again, I doubt it. And she's only 17. #sighs
And Dikachi didn't deserve to die like that... I was almost already in love with him. Lol.
I was even wishing there would be a happily ever after for them, somehow.
But he was a fool, he was in love but he was foolish, and he became 'casualty'.
All the same, the story is bae, thank you Twaci!
Thanks a lot ma'am. I appreciate this very much kiss

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by sod09(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks a lot ma'am. I appreciate this very much kiss

Thank you smiley
babe it's dar all
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
sod09:
babe it's dar all
Yes na smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by sod09(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Twaci:
Yes na smiley
shocked shocked shocked
angry angry sad
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Yesterday I found out someone stole my work and posted it on one site (wattpad) as his work.

No permissions...

No credits...

Just copied everything (Nairaland censored words inclusive).

Now this is why I stopped writing. If you want to use my work, kindly notify me or seek for my permission. Please.

Thanks.

Skarlett, JeffreyJamez and Laveda, thanks for your help yesterday. I don't know what I would have done without you all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Twaci:
Yesterday I found out someone stole my work and posted it one another site as his work.

No permissions...

No credits...

Just copied everything (Nairaland censored words inclusive).

Now this is why I stopped writing. If you want to use my work, kindly notify me or seek for my permission. Please.

Thanks.
That's the problem of Nigerians.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

That's the problem of Nigerians.
It is annoying really.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by LePrezident(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twaci this is really good #Claps (NL really needs a clap emoticon. THE emoticons here are really so outdated, seun please some changes needed)... Twaci you should begin to think of ways to monetize your talent, you are damn good. This could make you millions, don't let it go waste.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
LePrezident:
Twaci this is really good #Claps (NL really needs a clap emoticon. THE emoticons here are really so outdated, seun please some changes needed)... Twaci you should begin to think of ways to monetize your talent, you are damn good. This could make you millions, don't let it go waste.
Thanks a lot dear cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.