Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122753 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by engrelvis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
@twaci.u r good I swear. Enough respect.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
engrelvis:
@twaci.u r good I swear. Enough respect.
Thank you dear, good eveningsmiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Jtmanager(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
masterpiece
buh I think the title is a misguide
this ain't a diary of a nymph

rather to me
"[HOUSE OF SCARS/PAINS]"

or
Slaved to wed

mk ur head no burst o
buh I think the spirit is promoting me to tell u ur story nd u Would go places

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by TheAziz: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow!! just finished reading this wonderful piece, the girl was clearly naive and abused

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emerich(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate this and I'm glad you enjoyed it. smiley
Twaci you are the best, I so love you eh, you just kept an adult glued and fixated to your piece, love every bit of it.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
emerich:

Twaci you are the best, I so love you eh, you just kept an adult glued and fixated to your piece, love every bit of it.
Thanks dear.

Good morningsmiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Jtmanager:
masterpiece
buh I think the title is a misguide
this ain't a diary of a nymph

rather to me
"[HOUSE OF SCARS/PAINS]"

or
Slaved to wed

mk ur head no burst o
buh I think the spirit is promoting me to tell u ur story nd u Would go places
House of scars sounds nice though...thanks for your contribution.

Tell the spirit to start the ministry alreadygrin

Morning.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emerich(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Thanks dear.

Good morningsmiley
Tnx 4 ur piece, it made my Friday, was home last night, courtesy of you. You are the bomb. Kudos dear.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
emerich:

Tnx 4 ur piece, it made my Friday, was home last night, courtesy of you. You are the bomb. Kudos dear.
My pleasuresmiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hi Twaci. Pretty please can i get to know you....been all over in you topics and would like to be a FRIEND..
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
ghowkay:
Hi Twaci. Pretty please can i get to know you....been all over in you topics and would like to be a FRIEND..
Hello, how are you?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Hello, how are you?

Hi..i'm fine. you?? I just sent you a message on IG
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Hello, how are you?

Would you be interested in seeing a movie with me? i wanna go see this movie Logan...heard its banging..dont wanna go alone?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
ghowkay:

Would you be interested in seeing a movie with me? i wanna go see this movie Logan...heard its banging..dont wanna go alone?
That'd be lovely but I don't think we are in the same state. Thanks though smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
That'd be lovely but I don't think we are in the same state. Thanks though smiley

really awwwn. Pls what state are you in... You have this lagos ?geh beauty,,lol. Where are you though
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
ghowkay:

really awwwn. Pls what state are you in... You have this lagos ?geh beauty,,lol. Where are you though
Currently in Abia.

Thank you smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Currently in Abia.

Thank you smiley

damn...Its all good...nice to meet you though
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
ghowkay:

damn...Its all good...nice to meet you though
Same here. Hope you enjoy your movie smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ghowkay(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Same here. Hope you enjoy your movie smiley

Lol...i aint going again...its about to rain..maybe tomorrrow
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emerich(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Twaci:
My pleasuresmiley
Tnx bae, was able to get a girl friend after my breakup with my ex six months ago just by reading your piece, am a medical professional, so I adopted the role Dikachi, wola.... I found myself the most pretty gal I have dated and guess what? We made out on our 1st night, Tnx love, u inspired me, I owe you a gift.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
emerich:

Tnx bae, was able to get a girl friend after my breakup with my ex six months ago just by reading your piece, am a medical professional, so I adopted the role Dikachi, wola.... I found myself the most pretty gal I have dated and guess what? We made out on our 1st night, Tnx love, u inspired me, I owe you a gift.......
Ohhh wow! WOW!

Congrats dear! Hope this one lasts cheesy

So happy for you!
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emerich(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Twaci:
Ohhh wow! WOW!

Congrats dear! Hope this one lasts cheesy

So happy for you!
Sure it would, I like her, she's tall, slim, pretty, intelligent and has the best boobs I have seen in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
emerich:

Sure it would, I like her, she's tall, slim, pretty, intelligent and has the best boobs I have seen in real life.
Hmm, hope she feels the same way about you.

Happy for you dear. Hope this won't end like Oma and Dikachi's tragedysmiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emerich(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Twaci:
Hmm, hope she feels the same way about you.

Happy for you dear. Hope this won't end like Oma and Dikachi's tragedysmiley
She does dear, am keeping ma fingers crossed and watching how things unfolds......... It won't o, she is a final year student in the Uni, one step at a time, don't want to get so engrossed abt her beauty, don't want too be a jealous lover too since she is still a student, students could be so funny a times. Can't wait for your next piece sweet....

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Bonimoney(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am Dikachi but without the glass and occupation........... whatsapp me via 07035726677 if u want all he offers
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Bonimoney(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice piece and pls there are things i noted....
if this the end then its not complete nd " accidents do happen" what on earth will make police think an inccident which involve a gun shot and the body is found under bridge have a connection with a stabed glass body found in a room? work with ur mind nd advance pls.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Bonimoney:
if this the end then its not complete nd " accidents do happen" what on earth will make police think an inccident which involve a gun shot and the body is found under bridge have a connection with a stabed glass body found in a room? work with ur mind nd advance pls.

Another body which was recovered under the bridge that leads to the same Diamond estate had been identified as Mr. Dikachi Amadi. The police are yet to find out if this body is linked to the murders of Mr. Seun and his maid...."

1. The same estate, anything was possible.

2. Kindly note the, "...are yet to find out...". No conclusions drawn yet, they were speculating as both cases happened in the same environment.

3. I work with "my mind", that's why you are here.

Good morningsmiley

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ManuelRichard(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bonimoney:

#Plain stupid or Dumb
d later I suppose
#NonsenseKid

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Kissking: 4:35pm On May 04, 2017
Splendid enufff 2 win an Oscar..lol...twaci is 1 of the most prolifik females on NL... Following u gurl with a bently gt.. kip cruizing on dont stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
Kissking:
Splendid enufff 2 win an Oscar..lol...twaci is 1 of the most prolifik females on NL... Following u gurl with a bently gt.. kip cruizing on dont stop
Thank you dear smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by KaBabs1: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hi Tracy. My name is Yinka. I love your writing skills and I will like you pay you decent money to do some erotic fiction for me. If you're interested, you can send me an Email

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Yinka
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Ivory6(f): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hi Twaci, I really did love your story, I am not much of a reader, am one of those persons that you would never see reading a book, i wondered how I was able to graduate Trump school undecided, but to my surprise I read a book, you book really, not really a book though, but here, stumbled on it last night and couldn't stop reading even wen my eyes were so heavy with sleep, I guessed you had to stop writing because of that 5tupid 1diot that had to steal your story :Por is it the end? undecided embarassed
Onething I 8t about NL is that you don't have a private chat sector, or do they?
And I wondered why for these years still NL can't upgrade to that, but do love the site though.
Once again I love your story,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.