Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) (52339 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
You will have to look closely to be able to differentiate the cake from other items on the table (that's if there's any). This was the specially customized cake used by a Kalabari bride and her white husband at their traditional wedding in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state over the weekend. Congratulations to the new couple. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-specially-customized-used-by.html

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2016

9 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
nice cake
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely couple

41 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
very lovely

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass.

Anyone for nairaland?? grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by ucheokpara100(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass.
Anyone for nairaland?? grin
see me, i be oyibo

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by showreals(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Her Smile no be here, Over Joy
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Engrobiorah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kk
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by sidebayo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
oyinbo sef like black ponmo..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by peterswagg(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
ucheokpara100:
see me, i be oyibo
oshey
bros uche
ibo of oyinbo.
i can see it in your name
oyinbo akata

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Our gurls don dey wise oo

12 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by wise7(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
This season is sure the marriage between black and whites

10 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by pendusky(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

This kind things dey make guys postpone marriage oooh..

If you no get much money for this recession guys you dont need ur wifey to push you into all these things ooh..

nice pics anyway...

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by KellyFORMAT(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nyc cake.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Ceekay212: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
cool embarassed tongue grin sad
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by MzMercie: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass. Anyone for nairaland?? grin
Azzin ehn, grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Having fun. I don't want to hear they decide to dance into a divorce court in future o. These oyibos are ruthless when they tire of someone.

6 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
PH? I sure sey de oyinbo man na oyel worker. Dat gel don hammer!!!

*Singing*
Maga,
Don pay
Shout hallelujah
O o oo o oo

7 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by HashtagMoniker(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Interracial team. We heading there. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Now this is what I'm talking about kiss..imbrama ibukuroma nde!! Representing the Riverine babes no be chice!!
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
na so
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Iko5000: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
The same with Nigerians at customary courts too
charix:
Having fun. I don't want to hear they decide to dance into a divorce court in future o. These oyibos are ruthless when they tire of someone.

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Wtf just be positive and move on

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
My whity where artthou

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Since oyinbo no gree marry their woman again, we go begijn leave nigerian woman begin marry oyinbo woman well well, afterall, nigeria women no sabbi pass money.

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Handsome man and beautiful bride...beautiful couples grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oyinbo don deh take our women one by one now ooo...

Oyinbo ti take over.

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Person go dey think about marriage and love now

They are both cute

*sobs quietly *

**Walk out of thread thinking about future wifey**

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have always loved this Kalabari women's attire! kiss

And their girls? [size=18pt]Bae[/size]

10 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awwwwww beautiful couple... The joy in her smile knows no bound

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.