Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) (52358 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tynasparks:
Awwwwww beautiful couple... The joy in her smile knows no bound
As Ur own joy will know no bounds when we tie d knot. grin...BTW....Ur profile pix was uploaded on my bufday* thinking about fate*
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
when did i tell you that i am vexing?
look! to be fair to you i think you! are better looking than that woman tongue, now what say you?

Shes beautiful in her own way.... Thanks if u say m beautiful grin
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
LuvU2:
Exactly. Well i think ladies here didnt really care about Ir marriages until guys here made it appear marrying white was synonymous to entering heaven. It just rubbed off on d ladies here.

Dat's whar i think tho cos i may be wrong.
Lol i know right. The complex is shared by all anyway, maybe we are more careful in exposing ours, but now...*mouth sealed*
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol i know right. The complex is shared by all anyway, maybe we are more careful in exposing ours, but now...*mouth sealed*

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Shes beautiful in her own way.... Thanks if u say m beautiful grin
No! she is ugly! pure and simple! do not try to be nice, the truth can hurt some times but it's the truth! my opinion anyway tongue

and oh! i am glad i made your evening, pardon my curiousity why have you had a stressfull day? nice looking girl like you, all you have to do is marry a white man and your problems are over, tongue i guess
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely..tho have not seen any of diz oyibo men as handsome and hot as ice like e.g george clooney brad pitt hemsworth bro dem even late paul walker sef....u get my drift
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
I dey here dey find sef
Plasmbob1:
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass.

Anyone for nairaland?? grin
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
No! she is ugly! pure and simple! do not try to be nice, the truth can hurt some times but it's the truth! my opinion anyway tongue

and oh! i am glad i made your evening, pardon my curiousity why have you had a stressfull day? nice looking girl like you, all you have to do is marry a white man and your problems are over, tongue i guess

My not going to indulge you this evening.. . Good night bro tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Good idea, good nite to you too tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Good girl!
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
abeg, whites makes the best of husbands...black men top the best of cheats

You say shocked
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Laveda(f): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awwwwwn embarassed

Hml to them. kiss
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Na Dollarland
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
luminouz:

As Ur own joy will know no bounds when we tie d knot. grin...BTW....Ur profile pix was uploaded on my bufday* thinking about fate*
lol
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Priceless00(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by zcee: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cha! Woman too lyk money
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Flashh: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
misspicy:
Team foreign guys tonguetongue
Eyah!

6 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2016
joanana:

grin grin grin > grin grin grin

Come on stop with the insults ok. Don't call people ugly it's not good. Come on Its my opinion too. Adult I Hail there..
really? Remember you also insinuated that i am ugly, asked me to look in the mirror, So it's okay for you to call me ugly? You are worst than a hyporcrite.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Osakah24(m): 5:52am On Oct 06, 2016
ucheokpara100:
see me, i be oyibo
she didn't say albino
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Plasmbob1:

i be Oyinbo. but my own na internal........ grin
so msg me sharp sharp
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by dougivilla(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
showreals:
Her Smile no be here, Over Joy
If na you nko?

To get foreign investment for this recession, na yam?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2016
francotunsco:
This girl is too beautiful to be dashed out to any oyinbo! What happen to all the cute kalabari or Nigerian guyz?

Who cute epp?

At least, the girl will enjoy her marriage. She will not have to deal with intrusive in-laws who don't respect boundaries. She will not have to worry about her husband marrying a second wife if she does not bear male children. She does not have to worry about being harassed by her husband's people if the babies don't start coming 9 months after the wedding. She does not have to worry about getting thrown out on the streets with her kids by greedy in-laws - all in the name of tradition and culture - should her husband pass away before her. In fact, I can see why she is so happy. Whites are more easy going than Nigerians/Africans. All my kids must/should marry non-Nigerians and non-Africans if they want my parental blessing. Come to think of it, they will because they will not grow up in Nigeria or be around Nigerians.

@Post

Happy married life to the couple!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.