Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? (5646 Views)

Ladies Only: Is It Strange? / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by bamboke(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
Most women look forward to the day that they would be seen in their wedding gowns.
When a lot of people will come to honour them.
As bizzare and strange as it may sound,I don't know why but I am not crazy about a church wedding.
I just want a quiet wedding!
How do I convince all parties concerned?

Won't they think I am insane or their enemies are at work?
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
GIRL,its YOUR wedding.as long as your hubby is in agreement i don't think its strange.its now left to him to convince his folks, on the other hand,its saving you money as well cos the less you'll spend on a quiet wedding.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
Its NOT strange. Its your day and your privacy and demands should be respected. Now that ive said that "where do you intend to exchange vows ? at the babalawo shrine ?"
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by galatico(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
It's ur chioce, althgough you'll have to reach an agreement with your spouse, to throw the question back at you why don't you like Church Wedding? it's pretty strange .
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
galatico:

It's your chioce, althgough you'll have to reach an agreement with your spouse, to throw the question back at you why don't you like Church Wedding? it's pretty strange .

No its NOT strange. The only purpose of the church wedding is to exchange vows before god. Nigerians have just turned it into something ELSE.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by iice(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
Not strange.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by bamboke(f): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Well,want a court wedding and how do I convince the families when they r church officers?
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by hollandis(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2009
bamboke:

Well,want a court wedding and how do I convince the families when they r church officers?

Why dont you want a church wedding ?you must have an ace up your sleeve!!!
I am sure like in lost cases ,you dont want your past escapades to resurface.
When you were busy poking around,you didn't remember God.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by chukz4real(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Poster, ur choise is even the best
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by chukz4real(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Poster, ur choise is even the best
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by okeey(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2009
@poster,i think it is not bad coz many people out dere also do it other placez
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by bamboke(f): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ hollandis
I should remind u dat its not all about being bad.
Its not everyone dat needs to be bad& diry mouthed like you.

If u dnt ave something to say,stop seeking for notice.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by hollandis(f): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2009
bamboke:

@ hollandis
I should remind u dat its not all about being bad.
Its not everyone dat needs to be bad& diry mouthed like you.

If u dnt ave something to say,stop seeking for notice.
Who is notice ? Why would I be seeking notice?or is notice your former guy that you did all crazy things with and dont want him to find out about ur marriage?
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2009
maybe she marrying a muslim,or does not believe in TRINITY again
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by ritaNL: 2:33am On Oct 18, 2009
Your hatred for xtanity makes you display how small your brain capacity is sometimes,you reason like a house-fly.
what has trinity and marrying a muslim gat to do with this topic ?
Guess Abu-goat has bin fingerin you with his leprosy hands and its really affectin your mouth.
If you cant give good advice to the poster,go back to your Abu-cow and av a nice fhock with his uncircum lipsrsealed d**k.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:38am On Oct 18, 2009
U probably dont think u deserve being a bride.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by r231(m): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2009
I wish my woman can say dat rather than planning on paying £1000 for one dat she will wear for couple of hours
no its not strange
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Radiant(f): 2:44am On Oct 18, 2009
Getting married in church does not equal a large crowd of well wishers and haters and all 'em road blocking head ties. You can still exchange vows before a priest and have your families around to witness.

Personally, I don't need all that madness around me. I would just love a family thing but for the heck of it anyhow it goes is fine with me. It's once in a lifetime  cheesy
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Radiant(f): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2009
Rooneyboy:

U probably dont think u deserve being a bride.

Can you define "bride" please?
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2009
getting married in church doesnt guarantee a happy marriage and there are countless church weddings which ended in divorce.

having said that, if the parents/relatives are unduly upset over your not having a church wedding, then i think you should indulge them if money isnt a problem.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ritanL,see how uve shamefully display ur harlotory,is it not the same st paul that said u people should not circumcise again since is better u circumcise by heart,fool tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
rita@NL:

Your hatred for xtanity makes you display how small your brain capacity is sometimes,you reason like a house-fly.
what has trinity and marrying a muslim gat to do with this topic ?
Guess Abu-goat has bin fingerin you with his leprosy hands and its really affectin your mouth.
If you cant give good advice to the poster,go back to your Abu-cow and av a nice fhock with his uncircum lipsrsealed d**k.

This girl is baad ooh    grin  shockedgrin shocked grin  shockedgrin shocked grin shocked grin  shockedgrin grin shocked grin
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by ritaNL: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
uplawal:

@ritanL,see how uve shamefully display your harlotory,is it not the same st paul that said u people should not circumcise again since is better u circumcise by heart,fool tongue tongue tongue

Abi oloshi ni e ni ? what are we saying ,what are you talkin ? I said what has xtanity gat to do with this topic?
If you are saying you are a slut to Abu-goat, I understand but what is HARLOTORY ?
Se dat one na the arabic-english wey u dey speak wen Abu-cow dey phock u ?
So you agreed your Abu-malu is uncircum lipsrsealed ,wonder how you're enjoyin the f**kin,you must be so dumb.
No wonder he's using his fingers,fringerin the better part of your brain out,which has nao reduced your IQ to 0.

Plz dont start with me on NL cos as you dey so,I DEY REALLY BEEF YOU !!!
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ritanl,hey confused soul, if i should start with you too u wont like me either,dnt care if ure beefing ur urself
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hey ladies, abeg stop fighting nau nau. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ritanl, since u said Abu is uncircumcised,thats why i had to remind you of your brothers in the west that your so called st Paul told not to circumcised,so dnt try to mix ABU circumcised with your uncircumcised brain since its so hard for you to understand,what a RAZZZZZZZZZZ GIRL tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^ooooh stop it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by manmustwac(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
i agree with the poster. Me too don't like a big wedding coz i don't want the attention.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
uplawal:

maybe she marrying a muslim,or does not believe in TRINITY again
Uplawal wasn't the purpose of the above statement was to offend christians. Are u a troublemaker?
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by kellorah: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
It's ur day, do wot u wanna do. But surely u can spare and hour or two pleasing family and friends- if they insist on a church wedding.
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
@manmustwac,am not a trouble maker,but just my own opinion though cos it could be that,i tell u most xtians now are knowing the truth about TRINITY THEORY
Re: Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? by kellorah: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
What's Trinity got to do with anything? And so what if God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit are or are not the same person?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

It's got nothing to do with the content of the post. Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable? / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.