Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) (6527 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am seriously in search of this type of girl to get marry to but unfortunately this one is already married as u can see her with her husband. If u know of any ones location or contact kindly help me with it. Ur effort will be greatly appreciated & rewarded both here on earth & hereafter as u help ur brother in need. Tanx

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by FreshBoss007: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
hahahahahaha cheesy... op hope you have your coffin maker closeby

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
On you mark...
Set.....

Die...!

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
FreshBoss007:
hahahahahaha cheesy... op hope you have your coffin maker closeby
in fact this one is even small in size compare to want I want guy
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
quote author=AdeniyiA post=49944056]On you mark...
Set.....

Die...![/quote] lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol. Congrats in advance. I pray you find who you're looking for

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by lordprosh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
lemme advive yhu.. get any girl. pay 4 her surgery nd yhu av wat yhu want
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=asarebabson post=49944143]

Writing love letter to stress, overload and death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by gloriaunobi(f): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
blood of Jesus
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by IamNawty(f): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
Mtchewwwwww
don't mind him...
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by DTOBS(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op! You should be on your way to heaven oooo... Dem plenty for dia
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Piercedclit1(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
You wanna die?
That ass i see there will just swallow you.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by ZenaSTORY(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
hrrrrrrrr
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Not Real.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
hope you're ready to loose your life
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stalker365:
Lol. Congrats in advance. I pray you find who you're looking for
hi dear. U sound as if u can be of help. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
asarebabson:
hi dear. U sound as if u can be of help. Lolzzzzzz

I ain't got no massive ass
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:
You wanna die?
That ass i see there will just swallow you.
that is just my choice dear except u can be of help in changing my my desire of big extra large girls. Plus advice me dear. Tanx
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
Mtchewwwwww
don't mean to offend u dear. All what I want from u is just such girls location or contact. Finish, lolzzz
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Drdreyy: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
firstking01:
Not Real.

It's real Bro, that is Mikel Ruffileni, Guinness world record holder for the biggest/widest hips in the world. Measuring about 5ft across.

And that's her husband holding her. He claims he likes her the way she is and doesn't want her to lose weight.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Drdreyy: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
asarebabson:
I am seriously in search of this type of girl to get marry to but unfortunately this one is already married as u can see her with her husband. If u know of any ones location or contact kindly help me with it. Ur effort will be greatly appreciated & rewarded both here on earth & hereafter as u help ur brother in need. Tanx

I want to believe you are joking.
This type of women are classified under SSBBW. They look nasty and disgusting when unclad. This particular one you are currently looking at, if she takes those stuffs off, you will run away.

If you like them big, go for BBW.

*Modified*

Don't bother searching for those acronyms, Google will lead you to wrong sites because those acronyms have been abused.

SSBBW = Super Sized Big Beautiful Women. It's used to describe extra large women. Usually women weighing 400 pounds (181 kg) and above.

BBW, infer full meaning above, not too fat, it usually describes chubby ladies with fat deposits @the right place and right proportion
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
gloriaunobi:
blood of Jesus
Yes, in Jesus name i pray to have her type. Amen
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
DTOBS:
Op! You should be on your way to heaven oooo... Dem plenty for dia
I wan start from here.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
cassidy1996:
don't mind him...
Mind me pls, i m seriously serious.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hope you're ready to loose your life
For her type, yes dear.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Drdreyy:

It's real Bro, that is Mikel Ruffileni, Guinness world record holder for the biggest/widest hips in the world. Measuring about 5ft across.

And that's her husband holding her. He claims he likes her the way she is and doesn't want her to lose weight.
GBAM, Tanx bro.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Drdreyy:

I want to believe you are joking.
This type of women are classified under SSBBW. They look nasty and disgusting when unclad. This particular one you are currently looking at, if she takes those stuffs off, you will run away.

If you like them big, go for BBW.
Best advice so far & wil surely put this into consideration. Tanx Bro.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Drdreyy: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
asarebabson:

Don't bother searching for those acronyms, Google will lead you to wrong sites because those acronyms have been abused.

SSBBW = Super Sized Big Beautiful Women. It's used to describe extra large women. Usually women weighing 400 pounds (181 kg) and above.

BBW, infer full meaning above, not too fat, it usually describes chubby ladies with fat deposits @the right place and right proportion
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
asarebabson:
For her type, yes dear.
Goodluck you'll need lots of it for her kind
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stalker365:

I ain't got no massive ass
Change is the only permanent thing in life. u can make me love and live with what u av dear, tanx.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Drdreyy:

Ok sir, i m kinly following

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.