Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee (1915 Views)

2016 Batch A: How Much Have You Been Able To Save From Your Allawee? / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate / Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Raylight2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
First of all, I want to say congratulations to you all and thanks to the Almighty God for seeing us through and making it possible for us to witness our passing out ceremony.

I think we should share how much we've been able to save and how we survived saving such even with the current economy recession biting hard on the country. You never can tell. our junior colleagues might be challenged to save after reading how you were able to achieve what you achieved so far.

Yea... Lets hear!!!
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Corpers still dey save from d alawi? 4 dis kain time? Una wan starve una self to death?

1 Like

Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Kokolate08: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol......save keeee
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by DTOBS(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Raylight2:
First of all, I want to congratulations to you all and thanks to the [/b]Almighty God for seeing us through and making it possible for us to witness our passing out ceremony.

I think we should share how much we've been able to save and how we survived saving such even with the current economy recession biting hard on the country. You never can tell. our junior colleagues might be challenged to save after reading how you were able to achieve what you achieved so far.

Yea... Lets hear!!!
Like cwiously shocked shocked
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Airoflaw(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
as at today i have #5000 left which is my transport fare home tomorrow ;Das at today i have #5000 left which is my transport fare home tomorrow
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by cc150615(f): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Well, sometimes what you saved might not be as important as what you achieved....nysc to me looks like the freeest one year of one's life, so what's more important is what you achieved....were you able to use little of your allowee to add value to yourself, like doing some training, getting some certifications that you'll need later in life or even community service, anything at all or did you even during nysc successfully set up a business that now dt nysc is over you don't even need to go job hunting, I've seen ppl do these things.
During my nysc, I learnt a trade that's actually being very useful for me now.
The truth is any money you even save now, u can't guarantee what you'll do with it, before you know you might even spend up that whole money on transport fare for tests and interviews...
Take note I'm not saying saving up part of your allawee is bad, don't just concentrate on saving the money but have a plan of what you wanna do with your saved up money.
CONGRATULATIONS on your POP guys, Welcome to life!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by ShinaAje: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2016
There is an urgent need For Marketers with science background at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited.

Located at No 50, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos.

Send a copy of your CV to falolakunle432@yahoo.com.

Call Shina on 09052070243.

Note; SCIENCE BACKGROUND ONLY!!!!!!!!
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by TheGuy5: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

1 Like

Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by larrymannmide: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Now that the service is over, I believe it's time to look at how you should move on as regards to employment generation. Having it at the back of your mind that the present economic downturn poses a big challenge to government and corporate organization in areas of employment.
So,what should you do.
Try your hands in Telecoms and Bills payment business.
The telecommunication industry has proven to be a stable industry regardless of the recession in Nigeria and other countries of the world. Owning a global business in the Telecoms industry happens to be the smartest thing to do.
For more information on how to position yourself in the Telecoms industry and earn a living everyday as people recharge their Mobile phones and pay bills through a unique platform that will be created for you,call/whatsapp 07057322320
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Mobsync(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
elmisti:

So u carry alawee go buy phone.....u no fear God

No be phone o. Na windows tab. Just like laptop.
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Raylight2(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
I saved #158,000 good enough for a business set to kickoff 17th October.
Re: Good To Go Batch B Corpers - How Much Did You Save From Your Allawee by Raylight2(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
DTOBS:
Like cwiously shocked shocked
pardon my grammar jare. don't mind my error

(1) (Reply)

queenlovely / How Can I Register As An NYSC SAED Partner / Exemption Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.