Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (18495 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have been using Apus launcher since this days but am not satisfied with the design but i hail the customization though....Can you give a usable and satisfying Launcher with Home screen screenshots??
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by SonicGlows(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Habiodunz:
Have been using Apus launcher since this days but am not satisfied with the design but i hail the customization though....Can you please give a usable and satisfying Launcher??
Pls go and download CM Launcher,and you will never regret.

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by JesusmyGod1: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lalasticlala pls we Need help cos I'm tired of my stock launcher
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nougat Launcher apk

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by JesusmyGod1: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wow wow wow.

Just give a try to cm launcher u won't regret it,i must it's the best launcher

Greater UI and lovely
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by sleekyjay(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nova launcher is cool..
Much better if u get the prime

10 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
sleekyjay:
Nova launcher is cool.. Much better if u get the prime
Screenshot bro
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
SonicGlows:
Can i get some screenshots??
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Nougat Launcher apk
The GUI looks boring..dont really like it...although i haven't try it
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Mustiboy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Download buzz launcher and thank me later. You'll blown away by its openess to customization and its amazing themes.
It has its own inbuilt phone locker and an option for making your phone's screen turn into blue. It's very useful at night in order to prevent eye strains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
op when it comes to launchers... nothing beats NEXT LAUNCHER...it's the most downloaded launcher on Google Play store...
just try it out.. it's got both 2D and 3D options

7 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Deeypeey(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2016
abeg...advertise ur own with screenshots naw...like the OP asked...m in need of one badt launcher laidat for my tablet.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ERONX(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2016
NEXT LAUNCHER 3D SHELL... Next Launcher is among the most unique Android launcher apps ever developed. It also happens to be developed by the GO Launcher developers...
I bought mine for $16.99 they also have the free version but the free version doesn't offer much compared to the Paid version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Chumani(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Live launcher
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Flexherbal(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Nougat Launcher apk
i heard this is the latest. It is it true?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by engrjosefz(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Maybe inbuilt launcher... On touch Wiz via Samsung Galaxy smartphone device
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Try Tsf laucher

3 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by kelvinklein219(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Use tsf shell
And download green theme the very best. ..u would have to customize many things
But its user friendly
Screenshots of home screen
App list and how I customized mine to swipe

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by masterP042(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Make Una post the screen shot abeg... Buzz launcher

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ufumes(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2016
can someone pls explain what is meant by launcher
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by tmanis(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Please, what launcher can i use on my asha 200??
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Action launcher rules it all, only for those who know about it. I've tried several launchers but non matches the pace of action launcher.

3 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by orbis(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Solo launcher is small and doesn't clog. very good too
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Engineermbugame(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Apus launcher

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by lomaxx: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2016
ufumes:
can someone pls explain what is meant by launcher

It means an android phone software used to launch missles.

5 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ericrooks: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Nova launcher is the best, they are bringing Google Pixel launcher features to it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
i still prefer cm launcher. smooth and easy to use with lots of nice wallpapers and themes

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Tintinnoty(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
nova all the way

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Engineermbugame(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Apus launcher

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Slimflame(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2016
SonicGlows:
that launcher is super superb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Formatting A SIM Card / Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.