Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (18496 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by KingRex1(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
JixNation:

been a while boss
Aii man
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2016
[size=18pt]NOBODY LEAVES WITHOUT A COMMENT[/size]
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Buzz Launcher..Nova is also cool

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by olanreyman(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Habiodunz:
Zen Launcher is the lamest of them all
Maybe for you though. Did you see the ratings on playstore?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by DerKaiser: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Nova Launcher here with long shadow icon pack.

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Engineermbugame:
thanks boss can my school application works on laptop or only on android ?

Yea, it works on laptops as well.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by DerKaiser: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Divinecosmas:
Nova launcher plus other beautifiers ,plz some1 shld guide me on to get the prime.

Which clock widget are you using for your Nova?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by shiftback: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
With Nova launcher the possibilities for customization is endless.

There's practically nothing other launchers (stock/3rd party) can do that you can't replicate with Nova.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by seane4(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nova prime... highly customizable. ..... especially in applying widgets
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Engineermbugame(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Yea, it works on laptops as well.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Engineermbugame:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by teajays(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls this app that says nice one wat app is that
kelvinklein219:
Use tsf shell
And download green theme the very best. ..u would have to customize many things
But its user friendly
Screenshots of home screen
App list and how I customized mine to swipe
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ndifereke: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
bolaji3071:
Nova Prime Whicons
Which font are you using and where can I download it?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ndifereke: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Divinecosmas:
Nova launcher plus other beautifiers ,plz some1 shld guide me on to get the prime.

What's your font's name and where can I download it?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ndifereke:

Briemscript.... You can do it from Ifont app
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by meetmarley(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nova launcher (night mode) Rugby icons pack and Circle side bar app ....

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by sunki99: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
next launcher is gud

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Veritas234(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nova launcher prime

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ndifereke: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

Briemscript.... You can do it from Ifont app
I should download I font app, right?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ndifereke:

I should download I font app, right?

Yes.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ndifereke: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ndifereke: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

Yes.
Thanks
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by sleekyjay(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Habiodunz:
Screenshot bro

I use an iPhone now, Once used it on android.
Check reviews online..
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Johnkantius97(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tintinnoty:
nova all the way
I need that theme. what's the name
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Tobitrueman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Habiodunz:
Have been using Apus launcher since this days but am not satisfied with the design but i hail the customization though....Can you give a usable and satisfying Launcher with Home screen screenshots??

No need to over hype, but the best of them all

360 LAUNCHER
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Boring: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nova is just the best
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Tintinnoty(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Johnkantius97:
I need that theme. what's the name

is not a theme is 7null icon pack powered with nova launcher
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Divinecosmas(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ndifereke:

the font name is flower an inbuilt font oo Gee.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Divinecosmas(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
DerKaiser:

DerKaiser:

It's zooper widget.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by chatwithbruno(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
next launcher will forever be the best launcher for android...but its unfortunate that people don't know much about that launcher and how it really works
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Johnkantius97(m): 3:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Tintinnoty:

is not a theme is 7null icon pack powered with nova launcher
7null. Got it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Formatting A SIM Card / Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.