Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Teach Me About Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Teach Me About Bitcoin (2763 Views)

Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) / Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity / This Is What You need to know about bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me About Bitcoin by harlee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Can anyone pls enlighten me on bitcoin,how it works,what I can do with it,how to make money from it,how to invest in it..
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
harlee:
Can anyone pls enlighten me on bitcoin,how it works,what I can do with it,how to make money from it,how to invest in it..

Bitcoin is digital money that you can transfer to another person without the need of a third party, like a bank. It can be thought of as a digital equivalent of cash - it's just one person transferring value to another person, no bank involved. In fact, Bitcoins are not issued by a bank or government, so an even more apt analogy than cash might therefore be gold.
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by goldiam(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
no
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by nurez305(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
harlee:
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
harlee:
drop ur email or send mail and we continue from there
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by jojokings: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
pls am interested in learning about this bitcoin, anyone that knows more pls add me on whatsapp with this 08036568875
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by vinz0499(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
please email summary of bitcoin and how to open and fund it in nigeria. okman0499@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by olasun4u(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
olasun4u@yahoo.com
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Nairastake: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by kasson(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chat with me....Whatsapp Bitcoin Free Training!

Check my signature for details of the one-on-one training.
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by 1factfinder: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
azecoreal@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by nellybenn: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
harlee:

Buy your Bitcoin and fund directly to your wallet
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by nellybenn: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
harlee:

Buy your Bitcoin and fund directly to your wallet

Buy Bitcoin at the rate Buying price 550/$
Selling price 435/$ mobile number : 08088397396
Pm me for details
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by xwhite(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
I also want to learn about Bitcoins
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by neoG(f): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2016
xwhite:
I also want to learn about Bitcoins
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently.Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by 0079jaBond(m): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2017
neoG:

Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently.Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.

Where's the link?
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by 0079jaBond(m): 1:43am On Oct 10, 2017
goldiam:

join the WhatsApp group via https:///5KiaQwtcpGp97RjIFfIk1H
and learn more about Bitcoin.

The link is not working
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Taeewo(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by YoungMc(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Chuzy30@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me About Bitcoin by Akinh: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2019
check my signature for my whatsapp no,and when u are chatting with indicate it all about BTC

(1) (Reply)

Operation Earn 30 BTC Before 31st December 2016 / My First Scam Experience Here / EXCLUSIVE: Benin And Auchi Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.