Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Request To Delete Threads!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Request To Delete Threads!! (3320 Views)

Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland / Mistake, I need to delete this. / For Seun's Attention: Scamming Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request To Delete Threads!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is not what you think it is.

I have been getting tonnes of mails from a lot of members to help delete one thread or the other that they have created in times past.

This is not awkward at all.

The issue here now is people who have created a thread or two soliciting for funds for one reason or the other, and through some smart and intelligent members, they have been found out to be scammers lieing just to get free money from sympathetic members of the forum.

I believe a lot of you "scammers" will have to live with the consequences of your actions. As the Internet never forgets.
Your names, phone lines and details are all out online for an eternity.

Think well before you create a thread online... Not just on Nairaland. If you are careless with information and you come back regretting your deeds and words, please you will have to live with it.

So for all you guys begging and pleading to delete your threads after being caught up with your lies and all... There is no way the threads will be removed.

The threads that will be considered to be removed are threads bordering on family issues, threads that may be a security threat to the Op or threads that were created in violation of nairaland rules.

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all would be "Internet Beggers" who flood here daily.

[size=15pt] The Internet Never Forgets [/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by eyinjuege: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yes, I agree with you.
Beeni......
No place for the wicked to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
K
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
...and what of the scammers who only switch to alternate accounts or make new ones when busted? Don't forget those types are ubiquitous here.
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by taryour(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
RoyalRoy:
This is not what you think it is.

I have been getting tonnes of mails from a lot of members to help delete one thread or the other that they have created in times past.

This is not awkward at all.

The issue here now is people who have created a thread or two soliciting for funds for one reason or the other, and through some smart and intelligent members, they have been found out to be scammers lieing just to get free money from sympathetic members of the forum.

I believe a lot of you "scammers" will have to live with the consequences of your actions. As the Internet never forgets.
Your names, phone lines and details are all out online for an eternity.

Think well before you create a thread online... Not just on Nairaland. If you are careless with information and you come back regretting your deeds and words, please you will have to live with it.

So for all you guys begging and pleading to delete your threads after being caught up with your lies and all... There is no way the threads will be removed.

The threads that will be considered to be removed are threads bordering on family issues, threads that may be a security threat to the Op or threads that were created in violation of nairaland rules.

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all would be "Internet Beggers" who flood here daily.

[size=15pt] The Internet Never Forgets [/size]

GBAM !!! GBAMER !!! GBAMEST !!! . nice one RR. been a while. trust you doing great and all yours too?
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
cool cool very good.
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
taryour:

GBAM !!! GBAMER !!! GBAMEST !!! . nice one RR. been a while. trust you doing great and all yours too?

Doing great. Thanks darling sis.

2 Likes

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
...and what of the scammers who only switch to alternate accounts or make new ones when busted? Don't forget those types are ubiquitous here.

True.

Most of them deactivated and reopened other accounts but still their account details with their real names are still existing.

That's a big cross for them to carry about for a long while don't you think?

5 Likes

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
RoyalRoy:

True.

Most of them deactivated and reopened other accounts but still their account details with their real names are still existing.

Hmm. Liked for the bolded.
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by tpiar: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Somebody pulled this thread up because?
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by DenreleDave(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2020
RoyalRoy:

Doing great. Thanks darling sis.

Roy, why are u active yet you pretend as if the family clearance thread doesn't exist..

People spam the thread and u behave as if u don't see it
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Roy, why are u active yet you pretend as if the family clearance thread doesn't exist..

People spam the thread and u behave as if u don't see it
it's as if family section is on autopilot.
I think Roy has always done a great job sha
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
RoyalRoy:

I've just sent you a request, sir. God bless.
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by Carplug(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why do you delete one of clothingonline thread the one on family Ad luxury men clothing

Have bought many times from him

The thread have more than 100k views several buyers he runs payment on delivery only a credible sellers does that

Return the thread

2 Likes

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by emynike2001(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Good morning Sir, hope you had a good night rest?

Thank God for another new day.

I just saw that my thread has been removed or hidden,

Am a father with kids trying to make an ends meet in a legit way. I haven't DEFRAUDED anyone since I came on Nairaland even since I started doing my online business. But woke up this morning to see the thread removed below is the link to my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7737000/affordable-household-essentialsgift-items-health/5

Pls what sin did I commit, again if I did defraud I won't come here to ask that you restore that thread, it took me sleepless nights to build.

And as such my boss don't do POD again due to losses he has incurred. Thank God I have been faithful on my part to ensure customers get The desired quality requested for.

Basically those that request to see the products am selling has contacted me by DM and I did show them, my boss reviews his policy on POD cos of customers who will agree on a price with you either by phone or online but when meeting them physically after wasting your fuel and time they will short bargain or never show up at agreed meeting places.

I see all this bashing on family clearance sales but we make sure customers request are treated well that's why if you personally check my number online in ANY PLATFORM YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY RED FLAGS whatsoever.

I must also thank you guys for your efforts in helping most of us especially me who is trying to survive in this country with a family of six by giving us visibility.

PLS RESTORE MY THREAD

Am on +2348038781738 WhatsApp. I remain Humble Am Mr Emmanuel Emenike
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by emynike2001(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2023
RoyalRoy:

True.

Am a father with kids trying to make an ends meet in a legit way. I haven't DEFRAUDED anyone since I came on Nairaland even since I started doing my online business. But woke up this morning to see the thread removed below is the link to my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7737000/affordable-household-essentialsgift-items-health/5

Pls what sin did I commit, again if I did defraud I won't come here to ask that you restore that thread, it took me sleepless nights to build.

And as such my boss don't do POD again due to losses he has incurred. Thank God I have been faithful on my part to ensure customers get The desired quality requested for.

Basically those that request to see the products am selling has contacted me by DM and I did show them, my boss reviews his policy on POD cos of customers who will agree on a price with you either by phone or online but when meeting them physically after wasting your fuel and time they will short bargain or never show up at agreed meeting places.

I see all this bashing on family clearance sales but we make sure customers request are treated well that's why if you personally check my number online in ANY PLATFORM YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY RED FLAGS whatsoever.

I must also thank you guys for your efforts in helping most of us especially me who is trying to survive in this country with a family of six by giving us visibility.

PLS RESTORE MY THREAD

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by emynike2001(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
emynike2001:

PLS RESTORE MY THREAD

Pls restore my thread @RoyalRoy am innocent
Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by DenreleDave(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
emynike2001:

Pls restore my thread @RoyalRoy am innocent

Royalroy pls help this man oo

1 Like

Re: Request To Delete Threads!! by emynike2001(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pls RoyalRoy am still patiently waiting for you to restore my thread..

It took me a lot to build

That's the link above...I have always made sure I keep to my customers satisfaction.. Nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Mother's Favorite Child / Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare / Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.