Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40264 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tinziemaine(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
ENUGU – The dominance of the country’s security outfits leadership by Muslims, was Wednesday, identified as a grand plan by President Muhammad Buhari to Islamise Nigeria regardless of its constitutional provisions which stipulates freedom of religion.

This revelation was made known by the renowned constitutional lawyer, Prof Ben Nwabueze who was almost close to tears over what has become of Nigeria under Buhari.

Nwabueze said while fielding questions from newsmen haven hurried out of a meeting of Igbo Leader of thought, ILT, in Enugu that,”This is a very crucial meeting for us because we have not met for more than a year. And if you look at our agenda, such critical issues for discussion, issues like Islamisation agenda and its impact on the unity of the country.

“Islamisation agenda is real, it’s not something that somebody has just conjured up, it’s there. And it’s been implemented gradually. Look at the security agencies; every aspect of security islamists are in control in its entirety. They are methodically, the way they are going about its implementation. Look at
Fulani herdsmen menace, it is part of it.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/islamisation-nigeria-real-says-prof-ben-nwabueze/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Emycord: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Where is kumuyi. And they call you for conference you run

8 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by newguy1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
In brymo's voice *everybody body for naija dey claim wise*. If a kid open 5 different books @ a tyme to read he will end up learning notin. Islamizing nigeria? Really abeg we get lots of probem to b adding dis nonsense join am. As if it's possible.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by happiness2020(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmmmmmm!!! people Sha! I don't really get why all this hate.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by EternalTruths: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Emycord:

Are you sure Kumuyi is still listening to the HolySpirit.

His speeches say otherwise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by engineerboat(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruths:

Are you sure Kumuyi is still listening to the HolySpirit.

His speeches say otherwise

Ignorance is a deadly and dangerous disease

http://punchng.com/nobody-can-impose-islam-nigeria-says-kumuyi/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by engineerboat(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Emycord:

Where In prof Ben speech that he mention Pst Kumuyi.

Is Pst Kumuyi an Igbo elder, what concern him with igbo elders mating.

Ignorance is a deadly and dangerous disease.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by oduastates: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
God bless Prof Ben...
Most people don't understand us when we shout the way we do....that Buhari main reason for wanting to bee president all dis while was exactly what he is doing now....Islamising the FGN in all ramifications!

Reducing the Igbos to minority status and non-consequential entity politically at national level...

Embarrass GEJ very hard and by extension the NDELTANS/Minorities and all northern Christian minorities!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by fineboynl(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jonathan was an he goat for not jailing buhari when buhari made reckless statement during 2011 election that caused the death of thousands of lifes. he would have been tried for murderer and sentence to life imprisonment before now. buhari cannot escape jail trust me. Obama is the one shielding buhari and very soon Obama is leaving office and the USA is a prostitute and bid for her interest. buhari think he will not be betrayed by the USA let him continue, he already had case to answer which is still pending the zakyzaky and ipob killing, the ICC will open all these case when he fall out from favor. there is room for we the south to renegotiate with the new USA President of America to find our way out from this zoo. let him buhari enjoy it now while it last. he had succeeded in dividing the country. to islamized Nigeria is impossible he shouldn't even think about it. the Muslim brotherhood want to use Nigeria as a testing ground for the world islamization agenda.

he already create enemy for himself in ECOWAS countries. he don't even know what is diplomatic and one of the reason I doubt if he truly attend the war college.

ECOWAS is going to be with us in any civil war trust me.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by morbeta(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tales by moonlight in conjunction with story that touch.....Nigeria belongs to nobody but belongs to everybody......ka chineke gozie okwu.

Pro Ben go sleep we don hear

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ColdHeatt: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Forget not that Jonathan picked Namadi Sambo as VP so a Christian Yakowa would become Kaduna Gov.
Obasanjo picked Atiku so a Christian Boni Haruna did become Adamawa Gov.
Jonathan copiously appointed christian northerners into positions of authority in Armed Forces, NNPC and the CBN.
But Buhari should have been more liberal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Emycord: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2016
engineerboat:

Where In prof Ben speech that he mention Pst Kumuyi.

Is Pst Kumuyi an Igbo elder, what concern him with igbo elders mating.

Ignorance is a deadly and dangerous disease.

the links u gave provide answers to ur quest

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by agabusta: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2016
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.

211 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by babyfaceafrica: 3:33am On Oct 06, 2016
This is super story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and constraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

Christian

Muslim

Muslim

Christian

Muslim

Muslim

Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.

Really?Would u mind explaining?Are Christian ideolologues same with Islam ideologues ?Just because a Christian president didn't christianize the country doesn't mean a Moslem president won't do so. As at the time "BUBU" just came to power, we heard he had ordered that the Christian chapel in his abode be removed, whether he actually did or back-down on the relocation of the chapel is wat I am not sure of.

If u picture wat he says, his body language,the people he fraternizes wit nd his predilection,u will surely ve a clue as to where he could possibly be leading us .After all wen I.B.B in connivance with the northern oligarchy "sneaked' Nigeria into the organization of Islamic countries (O. I. C) ,we were not aware.I know that it has always been the plan of the oligarchy to ve Nigeria in the comity of Islamic nations but some things re just still holding them back.
They see their religion as being superior to others and the adherents as "infidels ",and so they must be subdued.

For u to grasp Wat I am saying better,just take a look at he National Assembly structure with its dome at the top,and also the language used in writing on our Naira notes ,bearing in mind that this country is secular with no official religion. So y give preference to a particular one over others.

And particularly one of their forebears said they won't stop until the Quran is dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. So the motive has always been there from time immemorial bt whether it will come to pass depends on the collective will of the other parts of the country minus the North.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by EternalTruths: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2016
fineboynl:
Jonathan was an he goat for not jailing buhari when buhari made reckless statement during 2011 election that caused the death of thousands of lifes. he would have been tried for murderer and sentence to life imprisonment before now. buhari cannot escape jail trust me. Obama is the one shielding buhari and very soon Obama is leaving office and the USA is a prostitute and bid for her interest. buhari think he will not be betrayed by the USA let him continue, he already had case to answer which is still pending the zakyzaky and ipob killing, the ICC will open all these case when he fall out from favor. there is room for we the south to renegotiate with the new USA President of America to find our way out from this zoo. let him buhari enjoy it now while it last. he had succeeded in dividing the country. to islamized Nigeria is impossible he shouldn't even think about it. the Muslim brotherhood want to use Nigeria as a testing ground for the world islamization agenda.

he already create enemy for himself in ECOWAS countries. he don't even know what is diplomatic and one of the reason I doubt if he truly attend the war college.

ECOWAS is going to be with us in any civil war trust me.

Brilliant submission

That's why I believe God gave IPOB the wisdom to fight Nigeria internationally

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Olaolufred(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2016
I will take nwabueze and his people serious if they don't present or support a northerner, a muslim, a cow, a gworo chewer under their pdp flag in 2019.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by blackpanda: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2016
[[s]quote author=ZKOSOSO post=49952756]God bless Prof Ben...
Most people don't understand us when shout....that Buhari main reason for wanting to bee president all dis while was exactly what he is doing now....Islamising the FGN in all ramifications!

Reducing the Igbos to minority status and non-consequential entity...

Embarrass GEJ very hard and by extension the NDELTANS and all northern Christian minorities!
[/quote][/s]

You are a wailer. So anything bad or negative or destructive is what excites u. No matter how silly and ridiculous!

And no GEJ is not the same thing as niger delta. When they looting, they didnt remember the ppoor farmer in delta or the fisherman in bayelsa

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Dis country, e get as e be
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tdayof(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2016
MONITZ:

Really?Would u mind explaining?Are Christian ideolologues same with Islam ideologues ?Just because a Christian president didn't christianize the country doesn't mean a Moslem president won't do so. As at the time "BUBU" just came to power, we heard he had ordered that the Christian chapel in his abode be removed, whether he actually did or back-down on the relocation of the chapel is wat I am not sure of.

If u picture wat he says, his body language,the people he fraternizes wit nd his predilection,u will surely ve a clue as to where he could possibly be leading us .After all wen I.B.B in connivance with the northern oligarchy "sneaked' Nigeria into the organization of Islamic countries (O. I. C) ,we were not aware.I know that it has always been the plan of the oligarchy to ve Nigeria in the comity of Islamic nations but some things re just still holding them back.
They see their religion as being superior to others and the adherents as "infidels ",and so they must be subdued.

For u to grasp Wat I am saying better,just take a look at he National Assembly structure with its dome at the top,and also the language used in writing on our Naira notes ,bearing in mind that this country is secular with no official religion. So y give preference to a particular one over others.

And particularly one of their forebears said they won't stop until the Quran is dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. So the motive has always been there from time immemorial bt whether it will come to pass depends on the collective will of the other parts of the country minus the North.

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

Nb:I'm a Christian

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by vedaxcool(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
This is the sort of intellectually lazy imps that bestrides the university system. They have FOOLERIZE university wih unquantifiable foolishness.

His evidence for Islamization is simply saying look at the Muslims in the security forces... yet no documents no plans to sack all Christians in the security forces no plan to disarm Christians in the country. So what is this crazy man really talking about?

And the fool attended Igbo Leaders of Thought meeting but had no sane thought to offer.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s]This is the sort of intellectually lazy imps that bestrides the university system. They have FOOLERIZE university wih unquantifiable foolishness.

His evidence for Islamization is simply saying look at the Muslims in the security forces... yet no documents no plans to sack all Christians in the security forces no plan to disarm Christians in the country. So what is this crazy man really talking about?

And the fool attended Igbo Leaders of Thought meeting but had no sane thought to offer.[/s]

Your Taqiyya is weak.

14 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

Nb:I'm a Christian

You are a bloody liar for claiming to be a Christian.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tdayof(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

You are a bloody liar for claiming to be a Christian.

Your opinion. You think I care? I don't deny my God and saviour.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and constraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

Christian

Muslim

Muslim

Christian

Muslim

Muslim

Christian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2016
The jihad has since been restarted.

Ignore the Yoruba muslims . They have already signed up like their Afonja descendants.

We have jihadist terror militias operating in the NE and Middle belt that have been classified as the number one and 4th most deadly terror organization in the world and some fool is telling you that there is no agenda in place?

You have the reoccurring menace of sectarian riots plaguing the north since 1945 and some idiota is telling you it can't happen?

Or have you forgotten so soon the sharia advocates who have succeeded in making sharia law Supreme in some Northern states?

Here is Khalifar Buhari receiving the black standard of jihad from Saudi cleric

Or do I need to spoon feed you ignoramus on tthe symbolic relevance of the black standard in Islam?

All over northern Nigeria, the Amir palaces are flying this jihadist flag since Jonathan was sworn in.

The jihad is on and only a fool will be caught unaware.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
This is the sort of intellectually lazy imps that bestrides the university system. They have FOOLERIZE university wih unquantifiable foolishness.

And the fool attended Igbo Leaders of Thought meeting but had no sane thought to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Your opinion. You think I care? I don't deny my God and saviour.

Did anybody ask you about your religion you taqiyya liar.

You can keep decieving yourselves only.

If you like claim Jehovah's witness here just know you are only fooling yourself

9 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:
The jihad has since been restarted.

Ignore the Yoruba muslims . They have already signed up like their Afonja descendants.

We have jihadist terror militias operating in the NE and Middle belt that have been classified as the number one and 4th most deadly terror organization in the world and some fool is telling you that there is no agenda in place?

You have the reoccurring menace of sectarian riots plaguing the north since 1945 and some idiota is telling you it can't happen?

Or have you forgotten so soon the sharia advocates who have succeeded in making sharia law Supreme in some Northern states?

Here is Khalifar Buhari receiving the black standard of jihad from Saudi cleric

Or do I need to spoon feed you ignoramus on tthe symbolic relevance of the black standard in Islam?

All over northern Nigeria, the Amir palaces are flying this jihadist flag since Jonathan was sworn in.

The jihad is on and only a fool will be caught unaware.

I can take that of Nwabueze knowing what comes with

Old age.

Just feel bad that a young chap like you can write

something like this

What message are you passing to your friends, family and loved ones

51 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.