Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing (1106 Views)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by Pidggin(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
My neighbor's first boy is only three and yesterday while we were outside briefly, a guest came to drop something with her. While they were discussing her son ran towards them, quickly bent his head and was trying desperately to look underneath the woman's skirt. I sternly called him and he acted guilty, like someone caught doing something wrong so he knows what he did wasn't right.

This woman is a full-time house wife, she doesn't have a house help, the boy has been home schooled and is just about to start school, she hardly lets her kids out of her sight but in my spare time I have overhead this little boy and his sister say somethings that have left me puzzled, I don't it

People, watch your kids o
Re: Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
There's God....... Just who are teaching these kids trash?
Re: Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by Florblu(f): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Did you use to do the act in front of the kid?He could have learn from you#Winks
Re: Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by Gboyeboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Florblu:
Did you use to do the act in front of the kid?He could have learn from you#Winks
Did you even read OP's post at all?

1 Like

Re: Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by sisisioge: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2016
I think the guy is curious. He needs serious sanction. Let him know it's a serious nono and there are consequences for doing it.

My Friend's son used to want to see everything at about that age too. Lil guy learnt to leave other people's privates alone after his sister went to Mrsbigs twice without him following.

3 Likes

Re: Saw this little Boy Doing This Shocking Thing by NevetsIbot(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Florblu:
some people sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Will Not Approve My Marriage Because... / I Need Advice On What To Do / American Feminist: Pregnancy Should Be Banned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.