Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) (30592 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / See How This Boy Was Set Ablaze Because Of Missing Mobile Phone(photos) / Man Bites Off Female Co-tenant’s Finger After Severe Beating By Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by dre11(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
22-year-old lady sets pregnant woman ablaze

Armstrong Bazam, Bauchi

Operatives of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Bauchi State Police Command have arrested one Lami Clement, 22, for setting a pregnant housewife ablaze.

The suspect who hails from Tafawa Balewa local government area of the state attempted to set ablaze a housewife in their apartment at Sabon Kaura, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis.

Sources said that Lami attacked Amina Lawal, 23, an indigene of Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, in her house.

Lami reportedly bought a gallon of petrol, which she poured on Lawal and then set her ablaze with a lighter.

According to the source, the victim sustained burns on parts of her face, hands and thighs.

Speaking to newsmen at the Police State Command Headquarters, the suspect said she had a relationship with the husband of the victim, Mustapha Ayodele, for three years, but he betrayed her and married Amina.

She said, “I did not actually go there to burn his wife; my intention was to go to his house and burn all his property.

“I did not know his wife was in the house. He jilted me after long years of relationship and married another woman.”

Giving her own account of the story, Amina Lawal, who is currently recuperating at the Orthopaedics ward of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, said that on the day of the incident, she was in her house when she heard a knock on the door and she opened it and ushered in the visitor.

She said after the suspect had entered the house, she brought out a gallon and poured the petrol in it on her.

Lawal added that after that, her assailant brought out a lighter and set her ablaze; after which she ran out and locked her inside.

“She poured petrol on me and set me ablaze. I removed my clothes and tried to open the door, but she had locked it from outside. It was when my neighbours heard me shouting ‘Fire! Fire!’ that they came to my rescue.

“My husband told me that Lami tried to discourage him from marrying me because she had some affection for him, but he did not know that she could go to the extent of harming me,” Amina explained.

Also speaking on the incident, Mustapha Ayodele, husband of the victim, said that on the 26th of September 2016, he was at work when he received a call from a neighbour that his house was on fire.

“I rushed home and met my wife burnt all over. We reported the matter to the Yelwa Divisional Police Station, after which they transferred us to the emergency ward of ATBU Teaching hospital for treatment.

“I have never dated Lami in my life. I only counselled her on how to go about her life affairs. Why would she attack my wife who is three-month pregnant just because she admires me?” Ayodele asked.

Confirming the incidence, the Police Public Relations Officer, Bauchi State Command, Mahmoud Mohammed, said Lami was arrested on September 27th.

Mohammed, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, said that personal property worth thousands of naira were destroyed during the attack and that the suspect has been charged to court.

http://punchng.com/22-year-old-lady-sets-pregnant-woman-ablaze/

Pic of Amina Lawal in the hospital

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by madridguy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wicked people everywhere.

Security Alert!

This is to awaken our security consciousness!!!.
A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number so so and so blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside already with you.
Please endeavour to Do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function :
1) Take your time before going out.
2) Don't go out alone, at least in company of two or more people.
(3) Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.
4) Watch your surroundings carefully before approaching the vehicle
Please copy and share even if u don't own a car and save a lot of people

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Chicagoesontop: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wonders Shall Never End !!!
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
madridguy:
plagiarism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by madridguy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
How? tongue

NgcoboP:

plagiarism
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by ijustdey: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
some ladies have fish-brain....

just because of a man..... she decided to go to this extent and likely spend the best quality of her life behind bars.

such fish-brain

10 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmmm...som ladies re evil o
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Dadsonval(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus!
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by MzMercie: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesu Kristi lipsrsealed

I swear some ladies no get brain at all
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
This is the epitome of wickedness and madness

1 Like

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by SuperBlack: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2016
One Question. Is that Girl still alive?
If yes Why? What was the crime of this innocent pregnant lady? What's the crime of the innocent Unborn child?

3 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Mandynews(f): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Women news everywhere...God help us all.
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Pychos and sickos everywhere.
And many of them even have vaginas.

2 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Goodness me.. Some people are just plain wicked
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by icebird25(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
hahahahaha, she for use acid
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by salabscholar01(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
ok
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by martineverest(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
this is y i dont date people i have no plans for....i dont joke with people's emotions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by muareal: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Useless girl say you no fit ho attack Yaro wey dump you for the girl..
as i dey talk my Chinese name be Chi—aYun—Sun o if them later sell Nigeria give China

2 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by dotman4real007(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
that man is lying, he must have given lami a taste of his cucumber. all the same she shouldn't have gone to the extent of roasting the wife. Well na prison warden go dey lick her plate now. Enjoy prison life!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by wolesmile(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Mad people everywhere!!!

This is so insane.

2 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by prela(f): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
the lady is fine sha...... Pele get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
undecided

Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by changingtimes(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2016
the babe na ebony . Allah ya kara lafiya
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by olumaxi(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Yes..and this was why he jilted u...cos u cant control ur anger and u av an unforgivable spirit
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
at 22 nah to kill another person dey hungry am. wen her mates are fending for earnings.

How can the youths keep their minds productive in the midst of this economic situation...Coz na idle hand make devil use her as en workshop

The whole thing confuse person sef
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
nw wa ohh,so setting his wife ablaze will make him marry u abi? people are funny.
It's painful to be jilted but this is not the best reaction
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:

Security Alert!

This is to awaken our security consciousness!!!.
A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number so so and so blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside already with you.
Please endeavour to Do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function :
1) Take your time before going out.
2) Don't go out alone, at least in company of two or more people.
(3) Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.
4) Watch your surroundings carefully before approaching the vehicle
Please copy and share even if u don't own a car and save a lot of people
thanks for the security tips
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by cr7lomo: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Fear women... The evil in them is astronomical
Re: Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
You welcome maa.

Oyimeoyimemua:
thanks for the security tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder / 3 Homosexuals, Others Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.