Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode (26811 Views)

The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. / Nigerian State And The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland, By Femi Fani-kayode / The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2016

Absolutely trash.where was FFK during looting nd diversion of dividends of democracy under the watch of GEJ ?? No novels like this coz they are looting the money together.

Can anyone tell me the achievement of him as aviation minister that benefits yoruba nation nd that of former housing minister, mimiko??Absolutely nothing to talk about.....

Continue with yer ethno-religious rants,am yet to buy that trash.

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Nihilist: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
They include the unconscionable bastards, the house-niggers, the Uncle Toms, the lowest of the low and the scum of the earth

Chai FFK don kill me o... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Sheggy13(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Read again, Bible quotes are up there ...

2)You didn't vote against Jonathan because of any performance related issue but pure hatred for his person based on ethnic cum religious bias ... otherwise tell me if Obasanjo achieved one third( 1/3) of what Jonathan achieved as president in his first term; yet he was massively voted & reelected for 2nd term by Yoruba folks...

Stop turning history and known facts upside down biko
It's an insult on OBJ to compare him GEJ in terms of performance. That's the dumbest claim to make that Obj couldn't do one-third of what Jonathan did. Most of the meaningful agencies and policies we enjoy till date in this country were a creation of Obj and I'm not even his fan or apologist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Jalinco: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Realignment of criminals.
No Yoruba man with no thieving tendencies and in his/her right sense will align with the like of FFK , Fayose and Mimiko.
FFK, Fayose and Mimiko will soon realign with their fellows e.g Mama Peace in Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by midol: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2016
FFK we yoruba muslims will continue our fight to protect the interest of the caliphate against kaffirs like you.
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by dantori(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2016
brixton:
Read his piece below...
There are two events that are of major significance this week. The first is the birthday of a man of immense integrity and a great son of the Yoruba by the name of Olusegun Rahman Mimiko who was 62 years old on October 3rd.
Much has been said about him over the last few years and encomiums have been deservedly showered on him from all quarters for his birthday. I will only add this: ever since I have known Mimiko when he was a senior colleague in President Obasanjo's cabinet he has been kind, forthright, courageous, honest, consistent, clear-thinking, hard-working and God-fearing.

His tenure as Minister of Housing under Obasanjo was successful and he went on, against all odds, to be elected governor of Ondo state where his work and legacy, particularly in the health sector, is simply outstanding.

Anyone that doubts that should simply pay a visit to Ondo state and see for themselves. What he has done in the last 8 years is simply unprecedented and I am very proud of him.

He has proved to be a loyal friend through thick and thin and he possesses an uncanny foresight into matters that only the Holy Spirit can give.

A devout and committed evangelical Christian, who like many of us, is not ashamed of proclaiming his faith and carrying it into all that he does, Mimiko undoubtedly still has a major role to play in the affairs of our nation.

I am proud to be not just one of his political associates and friends but also his brother and I stand shoulder to shoulder with him in whatever his ambitions or aspirations may be for the future.

The other significant event is the rapproachement and blooming friendship that exists between two sons of the Yoruba both of whom I have immense respect and affection for. Like Mimiko I have a special place in my heart for them both and this has been so for many years.

The first is my brother Ayo Fayose whose courage is second to none and the second is Rauf Aregbesola who is a yoruba nationalist to the core and who is, in my view, the brightest and the best within the ranks of the APC.

I got to know Fayose well when he was Governor of Ekiti in his first coming and only a fool will not acknowledge the fact that his return to power a number of years later after suffering the most terrible and wicked form of persecution from his enemies was clearly prophetic.

Fayose was accused of corruption and prosecuted by the EFCC. He was also accused of murder and so many other things by those who wanted him dead and destroyed.

Yet in spite of it all he defeated his traducers and adversaries in court, he rose again and he has not only become one of the most potent voices and forces in our politics today but he has also metamorphosised into something of a whirlwind and destructive hurricane against the Buhari administration.

He is a man that is destined for greatness despite his humble beginnings and he has broken all the norms and crossed all the red lines and boundries of Yoruba politics by proudly and openly defying the powers that be in the west, capturing the imagination of the people and bulldozing his way to the top by popular will. That takes guts and it could only have been done by the finger of God.

Then comes Rauf Aregbesola who I got to know well in 2013. What I found the most attractive and most extraordinary about him was his loyalty to any cause that he commits himself to coupled with his total and complete faithfullness and fidelity to his political associates and friends and particularly to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu under whom he served as Commisioner for Works.

Apart from that few know that he is an expert and authority on Yoruba ancient history and this informs and feeds his very rare and distinct sense of Yoruba nationalism.

I have written about him on several occasions over the years and despite the fact that I disagree fundamentally with him on a number of issues and we do not belong to the same party my admiration and respect for him remains intact and unshakeable.

We may all have our differences in terms of political party affiliation but one thing is clear: as he rightly told Fayose during thier recent meeting in Ado Ekiti a few days ago, there will be a realignment of political forces both in and outside of the south west very soon. There is no question about the fact that he is right about that.

And when that time comes we all need to wise up, smell the coffee and accept the fact that we must stand together as one in order to defend the interest of our people.

When the lion and the tiger stand shoulder to shoulder in defence of the castle it makes it very difficult for the jackals and the bandits to mount the walls and take the gates.

For those that are still asleep and that refuse to recognise the fact that there is a problem in this country kindly consider the following.

30 per cent of the oil reserves and 40 per cent of the gas reserves in our country are in Bayelsa state.

Nigeria has become relatively rich as a consequence of this and up until one year four months ago our economy was booming.

The oil of the people of the Niger Delta appears to be good enough for Nigeria yet the people of the Niger Delta do not appear to be worthy of anything as far as Nigeria is concerned.

After railroading the only Niger Deltan President in our history out of power in a rigged election after just one term and then coming after his family, friends and political associates with everything that they have got, the new powers that be refused to stop there.

They went further by doing their best to rig the governorship election in his state but they failed as a consequence of the sheer doggedness and fortitude of Seriake Dickson, the Governor of the state and the defiant and gallant fighting spirit of the people.

Yet in an attempt to pay them back for their stubborn streak the President decided to prove to the whole world that Bayelsa, the state that lays the golden egg for the whole nation, was not worthy of even one member of the Board of Directors of NNPC or even one out of the 44 Ambassadors that were recently appointed by him. On all counts Bayelsa was left out.

Is that fair? Is it justice? Is it equity? I must acknowledge the fact that I was furnished with these interesting facts by the Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government, His Royal Highness Barrister David Serena-Dokubo Spiff, and having cross-checked them they have proved to be accurate and true.

This sort of treatment that has been meted to Bayelsa state goes across the board in all the states of both the south-south and the south-eastern zones of our country.

The story is the same in both regions: it is one of marginalisation and humiliation. And for some of my Yoruba kinsmen to believe that it will not eventually be applied to them too is the height of naivety.

With the attempted demystification of Tinubu the process has already started and we better sit up and learn fast.

When your neighbours house is being set on fire by the marauding barbarians and invaders do not gloat because it is only a matter of time before they set their sights on yours as well.

Yet let me be clear. I do not talk about a realignment of forces with cowards and quislings and neither am I proposing joining forces or closing ranks with those who have sold their souls to the devil, who have traded their heritage for a mess of pottage and who have decided to be perpetual slaves to the ultra-conservative feudalist hegemonist forces of the core north.

I do not refer to those who have decided to sell their erstwhile mentors, elders, betters and political leaders in the south-west down the river in return for being made a "super-Minister".

I do not refer to those that have consistently rejected the idea of restructuring our country or redefining the composition and nature of our union and who believe that all is well with the structure of our so-called federation.

I do not refer to those who believe that the entire south is simply a conquered territory or an enclave and appendage of the north.

I do not refer to those who have consistently rejected the concept of a handshake across the River Niger from the west with our Igbo and Niger Deltan brothers.

I do not refer to those that have consistently derided the idea of southern unity even if we may have had our differences in the past.

I do not refer to those who would rather go and pay homage to the powers that be in the core north than pay their respects to their southern brothers and sisters.

I do not refer to those who see nothing wrong with the activities of the Fulani herdsmen, who express joy whenever IPOB members are killed, who take pleasure in the military occupation of the Niger Delta and who refuse to acknowledge the challenges and horrific plight that the people of the Middle Belt and the northern minorities are facing.

I do not refer to those who align and identify with the Muslim north purely for religious and political reasons forgetting that Islam came to the south west through the Turkish traders 200 years before the 1804 jihad of Usman Dan Fodio and well before the establishment of the Fulani Caliphate.

I do not refer to those who are comfortable with the fact that they are looked down upon as Yoruba Muslims by their northern counterparts and who are pleased with the fact that they are not allowed to lead any northern Muslim in prayer in the mosques.

I do not refer to those who are posessed by the spirit of Absalom, who have decided to kill their fathers, who are committed to betraying the south west and who have offered themselves out as the "new alternative" of yoruba leaders that will become ever-ready puppets of an all-powerful core north. I need mention no names but they know who they are.

They include those that enjoy to watch and hear about the shaming, suffering and humiliation of their own southern kinsmen and brothers.

They include the unconscionable bastards, the house-niggers, the Uncle Toms, the lowest of the low and the scum of the earth. Men that have no dignity and no self-respect. Men that have no knowledge of history and that have lost their self-esteem. Men that are suffering from an acute sense of self-hatred and that wish they had not been born into their families or tribes.

Men that have lost their souls and that have submitted themselves and future generations of their families to perpetual servitude and slavery.

Quislings that are ready to trade in their daughters and wives for political favours and consideration from their new-found ethnic masters.

Animals that are ready to destroy the future of their own children and turn them into serfs and second-class citizens in return for a few crumbs from the masters table.

Such creatures are not welcome to the table of rapprochement or reconciliation. There can be no realignment with such beasts because there is no fellowship between light and darkness.

Such a table is reserved only for the omuoluabi's of the west. The civilised, the well-educated, the humble, the enlightened, the contrite and the well-to-do.

The earlier that men like Rauf Aregebesola, Ayo Fayose, Olusegun Mimiko and a number of others put their differences aside and join forces to protect and further the interests of the Yoruba people in a wider Nigeria the better.

Given what is slowly unfolding in our respective political parties and our country it is obvious that we have little choice.

Whether you are in the PDP or the APC the paramount interest must be how to further the Yoruba interest, how to restore the dignity of our people and how to ensure that our country is redefined or restructured before it is too late. Anything less than that will lead to our collective doom.

Whether they like it or not those that betrayed our cause and that stuck the dagger into our hearts will pay a heavy price. A political re-alignment is coming in the south west. At every crirical point in our history the north has always realigned in order to protect or further their interests.

As a matter of fact that is the secret of their success. It is about time that we in the south west in particular and in the south generally did the same. May God grant us the fortitude and the wisdom to do so.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206615744061733&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206615744061733%3Atl_objid.10206615744061733%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-1117064995556918814&__tn__=%2As

FEMI IS A BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD IDIOT POKER OF CRISES AND HATRED
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by midol: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016
arresa:
Abeg make somebody summarise wetin this crack and cocaine head dey yarn...

Don't mind FFK, he thinks he can stop we yoruba muslims from fighting for the Great fulani Caliphate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Mufasa27(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
FastShipping:

Arindin. You mad because I pointed out the failure of your ineffectual buffon your hero.
Lol, your present bad situation is my own happiness grin grin seeing a pained zombie gives me joy..

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by ogwumgbe: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

ok...

FFK is 100% right but what he's proposing is an impossible task. Yoruba Muslims will always be a stumbling block because of their affiliation with the Northers. The best thing the west should do is to first separate the wheat from the chaff and build from that

3 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Sheggy13:

It's an insult on OBJ to compare him GEJ in terms of performance. That's the dumbest claim to make that Obj couldn't do one-third of what Jonathan did. Most of the meaningful agencies and policies we enjoy till date in this country were a creation of Obj and I'm not even his fan or apologist.

Kindly write down here the achievements of OBJ between 1999-2003...Am waiting...so that we compare with Jonathan 2011-2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Are you guys these daft to realize that Gej had a reasonable number of votes from the SW? How does voting against him mean hatred or religious bias as your warped reasoning puts it. They voted him the first time, you didn't complain but he was voted out the second term based primarily on performance issues and you're screaming blue murder.
FYI: I visited newspaper stands every Saturday prior to the election, and then I knew it was over for Gej. This has nothing to do with hatred as you m0rons do put it.
You don't have to believe, just cry us a river.

ok...
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2016
ogwumgbe:

FFK is 100% right but what he's proposing is an impossible task. Yoruba Muslims will always be a stumbling block because of their affiliation with the Northers. The best thing the west should do is to first separate the wheat from the chaff and build from that

It is not impossible... Believe me, if Tinubu with Aregbesola moves now, they will reluctantly but sheepishly follow suit... especially with serious media propaganda to back it up cheesygrin FFK even insulted them here by observing their servitude mentality notwithstanding Islam came 200years earlier to them before Northerners ...what a bunch !!!
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Uchenduin: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
FastShipping:
[/s]

Trash.

Jonathan was a failure and thief. He should never have been allowed to run a school not to talk of a country. Jonathan was an hopeless president who almost let Boko haram took over the country. Jonathan let every tom d1ck and harry have access to national treasury with no question asked. If he didn't fail, we wouldn't have voted against him. We voted for him for his first term in office and voted against him for his second term in office because he failed in every aspect of governance.
illitrate!!!

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Mufasa27:

Lol, your present bad situation is my own happiness grin grin seeing a pained zombie gives me joy..

Arindin. I'm an American. Look how foolish you're. grin

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Uchenduin:

illitrate!!!

Jonathan was an ineffectual buffon. Kill yourself if it pains you because I call your hero for who he is. It doesn't concern me.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Mufasa27(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2016
FastShipping:

Arindin. I'm an American. Look how foolish you're. grin
Lol you are an american? Oh that's lovely, it's nice meeting a foreign zombie though.. Kikikkkiki grin

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Politicians and their divisible tendency. Talking as if it is in the interest of the masses. Who their realignment help?

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by shellman: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

2)You didn't vote against Jonathan because of any performance related issue but pure hatred for his person based on ethnic cum religious bias ... otherwise tell me if Obasanjo achieved one third( 1/3) of what Jonathan achieved as president in his first term; yet he was massively voted & reelected for 2nd term by Yoruba folks...

If I may ask,"On what ground or parameters are you comparing OBJ with Jonathan? Is it on bare faced looting, is it of building reserves for Nigeriaor writing off of our external reserves or financial impunity " Pls, don't compare OBJ with Jonathan OBJ is a patriot: Jonathan is not OBJ is disciplined: Jonathan is not Both of them are not of the the same mould

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
Kindly write down here the achievements of OBJ between 1999-2003...Am waiting...so that we compare with Jonathan 2011-2015

While we wait for him, let me share on corruption as measured by Transparency International, TI.

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by SaffronSpice: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
FFK,o ti gbayi.
I don't care about all these alphabets whether PDP or APC,but it's crystalclear that The Daura President and his foot soldiers are up to something.
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by AreaFada2: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Everything he said is on point..but the fact is that it's late already.
The deed has been done..seed planted..and we are what we are..

[b]The south can never be united..in one nigeria.
[/b]Southern unity can only come with respect,and this can be possible..where we have, oduduwa republic, biafra, nigerdelta..then we will have respect for each other.

Restructuring and fiscal federalism will be much easier to achieve in present naija..than southern unity.

Till then..let everyone protect it's interest,noting the political complexity of the country.

The political united north...runs naija...and there's little. We can do about it.

This re-alignment would have made sense before February to March 2015. To keep GEJ in power for the next 4 years.

Pushing for so-called realignment because some people who wanted to be pulling the strings behind Buhari govt have been cut down to size & reduced to midgets will not wash. Way too late. Trying to pander to tribal sentiments will not work. It will only cause chaos like it caused Buhari/IBB/Abacha coups in the past.

As it stands, since we in the South like selling each other out to the North, it should continue that way and everyone will soon bear im papa name. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mufasa27:

Lol you are an american? Oh that's lovely, it's nice meeting a foreign zombie though.. Kikikkkiki grin

Arindin. I repeat, Gej your hero was an ineffectual buffon that should never be allowed to manage a primary school not to talk of a country. Go and die if you disagree.

Ode oponu.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Ajibel(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I do not refer to those who have decided to sell their erstwhile mentors, elders, betters and political leaders in the south-west down the river in return for being made a "super-Minister

Who is being referred to here please
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
ArabMopol:
the afonjas will sabotage the move with fear of Igbo dominating them... Dead on arrival

As a matter of fact, aligning with the igbos is far worse because they are jst too sentimental and impatient..

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Shym3xx: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol. Shots fired.

I don't know what type of realignment this clown is projecting when the four people he listed are utterly corrupt and defeated goblins. And realign with who? Igbos? That's another lost battle cos just as the North will always turn Yorubas into serfs due to the political structure that favours them, numbers, and the ideals of their forebears - Igbos would use emotional blackmail and domineering trait to mess everything up. The only realignment these clowns and failed leaders need to focus on is how to focus on the SW and leave national politics alone cos Yorubas have never fared well in Nigeria's national politics.

However, if Igbos are serious about Biafra and SS folks really want resource control - they can offer them covert help to bring naij to its knees and force the hands of the Northern marauders to renegotiate the existence of the country. This card is very easy to play.

FFK needs to stick to fvcking Igbo biitches and hold tight to his title as King of Igbo women. grin

Now, let's see if I can decipher the shots he fired at some notorious and slavish amala eaters:

1).
I do not refer to those who have decided to sell their erstwhile mentors, elders, betters and political leaders in the south-west down the river in return for being made a "super-Minister".

^^^This is the ugly Fashola the Judas Iscariot who's slaving it up with the hope that he'll become the president one day.

2).
I do not refer to those that have consistently rejected the idea of restructuring our country or redefining the composition and nature of our union and who believe that all is well with the structure of our so-called federation.

^^^The stupid and illiterate one-Nigeria bandits.

3).
I do not refer to those who believe that the entire south is simply a conquered territory or an enclave and appendage of the north.

^^^^This must be the Afonja serfs in Ilorin and Kwara. These ones have been under servitude for over 200 years. I guess that's why they're comfortable with the status quo.

4).
I do not refer to those who have consistently rejected the concept of a handshake across the River Niger from the west with our Igbo and Niger Deltan brothers.

^^^Hmmm...I actually love this group. Shaking hands with Igbos would only make ya hands dirty. Igbos have absolutely nothing to offer anyone, unless you want emotional blackmail from disorganised folks with zero political power.

...the rest are mostly Yoruba Muslims and cowardly two faced amala eaters who have sold their souls for a pot of porridge.

Like Robert Walpole said, "every man has a price". However, the only way you can negate that is by re-educating people about loyalty and rallying around a common cause. And that's something Yorubas have never been able to master cos the history of Yoruba is riddled with one betrayal after the other. The ultimate Achilles heel of Yorubas and that pattern has continued unchecked. So, the realignment needs to focus on that and demystify why the average Yoruba person is two-faced and snakey. As a man, your word should always be your bond and everything must revolve around loyalty above everything. Once they sort that out and focus on the essence of being Yoruba - everything else will fall in place. Till then, keep preaching to the choir.

5 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Mufasa27(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
FastShipping:

Arindin. I repeat, Gej your hero was an ineffectual buffon that should never be allowed to manage a primary school not to talk of a country. Go and die if you disagree.

Ode oponu.
Aside this, what else do you have to say, this is getting boring......
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by ArabMopol(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oblang:

As a matter of fact, aligning with the igbos is far worse because they are jst too sentimental and impatient..
because afonjas prefer to be Fulani/Hausa ass licker,abi afonjas are afraid of igbo recolonizing them afonjas are well knw as saboteurs, MKO will never forgive afonja elders for betraying him with Judas Iscariot kiss
Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by diadem10: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

OBJ archived 10 times of what that failure, Jonathan ever achieved!

Did you know the amount of debt we incured before Obj became president? Did you know the amount of money that were stolen by abacha during his reign before Obj took over?

Yet we had as much reserves as possible at the time OBj left. He brought in several foreign investments, lobbied with many international countries/bodies that we owed debt and got our debt lessened as a result. He virtually reduced our debt to the minimum zero and increased our reserves only for Jonathan and his cronies to come in and started spending like it was their papa money.

Obj may have stolen some money for himself but he never allowed any stupid associate of his, to dip his stupid hand into the money bag with him unlike that eediot, Jonathan did. Every subordinate of Obj feared him like he was god and couldn't even try any trash with him unlike that eediot.

Jonathan is mostly at fault for the recession we're facing right now even though, the dullard Buhari is also culpable for his lack of initiative to make things better. Both of them are like figure heads with nothing upstairs!

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by ChrisEsq: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wonderful foresighted youngman. This is the plain bitter pill and southerners must swallow it. It is divide and rule. The hatred between igbo and yoruba is no coincidence but designed and engineered. Look well and see who has benefits from our division. We must unite we must speak, we restructure or we breakup. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
AreaFada2:
This re-alignment would have made sense before February to March 2015. To keep GEJ in power for the next 4 years.

Thank you.
Eni awifun, Oba je k'ogbo - To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

Pushing for so-called realignment because some people who wanted to be pulling the strings behind Buhari govt have been cut down to size & reduced to midgets will not wash. Way too late. Trying to pander to tribal sentiments will not work.

Thank you again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by Anwulisomto: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
diadem10:
OBJ archived 10 times of what that failure, Jonathan ever achieved!

Did you know the amount of debt we incured before Obj became president? Did you know the amount of money that were stolen by abacha during his reign before Obj took over?

Yet we had as much reserves as possible at the time OBj left. He brought in several foreign investments, lobbied with many international countries/bodies that we owed debt and got our debt lessened as a result. He virtually reduced our debt to the minimum zero and increased our reserves only for Jonathan and his cronies to come in and started spending like it was their papa money.

Do you know better than Ebola Owu himself?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4241395_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

Sources: http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-met-3-7-billion-in-reserve-buhari-met-30-billion-obasanjo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/asking-account-abachas-loot-stupid-obasanjo/

If Ebola Owu stole as you stated below, please tell us why Buhari has not arrested him
Thanks.

Obj may have stolen some money for himself

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.