Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

A Must Read, What He Goes Through In Italy (HELP) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Must Read, What He Goes Through In Italy (HELP) (7203 Views)

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Must Read, What He Goes Through In Italy (HELP) by Charly68: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please pray for him to find favor that is the best u can offer him for now,that he was implicated and punished for what he did not do in Austria is a sign that he is under spiritual watch ... Austria would have been the right place to legalize his stay but with the development he needs God to arise in his power and manifest miracle in his life...Pay and God will do it for him. Life outside the country is really tough but with determination he will overcome

1 Like

Re: A Must Read, What He Goes Through In Italy (HELP) by EUlegalResearch(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
First of all, crossing the Mediterranean to Europe is a very risky adventure people should desist from. People should stay away from that route, if for nothing, atleast for the pain our parents went through raising us. Apply for visa at the embassy via visa application Centres or you let your employer initiate the process, depending on the category of visa you’re applying for.....that way, it’s also cheaper - a fact most people don’t know.

I went through your story and I must say the explicit details portrays you as the one in question, although, I may be wrong.

If the story is genuine and your brother is still in need. You can let him contact me - check my signature, I live in Germany.

Damien34:
Hello all. For the sake of anonymity, I created a new nairaland account, Please I want you to read this, might be long, but I really need you to read this.
Ok, I'm 23 yes old, currently in Nigeria and I have a younger brother who is 19yrs old.. Last year January, he successfully crossed the sea to Italy, Where he was taken to the camp in Italy (cara mineo) He spent some months there, and the living condition was very terrible.. He doesn't know anyone in Europe, but after some months, he left Italy before he thumb printed.. This he did so that he would be able to seek asylum in a stronger European country, thumb printing in Italy would make it hard to seek asylum else where because of the Dublin regulation that requires European countries to send back asylum seekers back to the first EU country of entry..
He left Italy through train and tried to enter Germany but he was turned back at the boarders, he went further to Austria where he was accepted and taken to a camp there..
Life there was somehow better than in Italy, as they were given little stipends, and little food.. He got a small job there where he was earning little, but unfortunately, work control cracked down on him and stopped him, and also slammed him with a fine.. After sometime, asylum seekers where transferred to the Bush.. no lies here, no food was provided for them, and he survived on bananas for days..
He begged on the streets, and he was able to survive..
After a few months, he was victimized and unjustly punished.. He was sent to prison.. He was alleged that he physically assaulted a white man, which wasn't true.. The white man himself confirmed my bro wasn't the offender, but the Austrian officials had already cancelled his Aduro..
He was deported back to Italy where he is back to square 1..
5days upon arrival, no food no water, no where to sleep except the ground, no where to beg because of the massive population of asylum seekers begging.. His health is deteriorating sharply, and he can hardly speak..
When we chat on WhatsApp, I'm almost in tears hearing his voice..
I really don't know where to look for help except this forum..
If I remember how he crossed the desert and the sea to get to Europe, I weep.. Now getting to Europe, he's realised things r not actually greener there.. Just 19, and the trauma he has passed through, and the trauma he is passing through can never be wished to one's enemy..
I have adviced him to be patient..
Please house, I really need advice here,
Even the Italy, ppl with documents are still in the streets, no job, no where to sleep, what to eat uncertain.
I have advice him to join the French foreign legion army, but I don't know if they accept asylum seekers.. Please, if you know any advice you can give to me that will save my lil bro, please help me, we have told him to come home, but he will be taken to deportation camp where he will spend 1yr there with more terrible living conditions..
Any nairalander currently in Europe that wants to help my lil bro with garri or food please I will really appreciate please, I m not asking for money, please, if it is just food that can get to his side, I will be able to sleep at night..
Please let's help our fellow Nigerian.. some ppl have made it in Europe and in the rest part of the world, while some r struggling very hard.. Please ppl, I type in tears, If anybody can help my lil bro in Milan? please ;(..
lalasticlala
justwise
pls help me carry to FP abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get To Waec Office Ogba From Mushin Or Oshodi / Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? / Migrating To Seychelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.