Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers (29562 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Philinho(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Obi Okonkwo ....another is ..come alone .....he always ask the ladies to bring assignment alone ,'nobody should follow you'. funny man

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Ibruks(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2016
TopeQs:

Mr Alonge....
Mr 'common' grin

Mr 'Common' because anything he wants to say he'll always put the word common in it...
e.g.... Common sit down there..
Common get out of my class

I'd love to ask him what's with the word though... undecided

but shout out to the best teacher EVER...
miss Raheem, anywhere you are, May God be with you for taking me as your son during my primary school days...... kiss
she allowed you to see her toto?
only that wld make you not to forget the cute miss grin
TopeQs:

Mr Alonge....
Mr 'common' grin

Mr 'Common' because anything he wants to say he'll always put the word common in it...
e.g.... Common sit down there..
Common get out of my class

I'd love to ask him what's with the word though... undecided

but shout out to the best teacher EVER...
miss Raheem, anywhere you are, May God be with you for taking me as your son during my primary school days...... kiss
she allowed you to see her toto?
only that wld make you not to forget the cute miss
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by pepigeorge(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2016
FARADAY :he spent almost a term on faraday's laws of electrolysis, hence we gave him dat name

I WILL PEEL YA BACK....he has strong igbo intonation wen using those words hence he became his name.
he came to my class oneday and said these U PEOPLE CALL ME ' I WILL PEEL YA BACK' AND I WILL RIRI PEEL YA BACK

TUPAC: he look very much like tupac and was very tough..... he found out who tupac was and loved the name. He bears it till today with pride

2 Likes

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by dguizman(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Chai acmc days...my biology teacher is called osmosis while we call our account teacher papa ajasco

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Ibruks(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2016
"frayooo"
He was our math teacher
He knows little in the subject but he can "Tabon" and beat the Devil to "repentance"

make I drop one of his bombs
"I needs one somebody"

We all had 40 leaves we write his bombs in

4 Likes

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by crazygod(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2016
beemzy2014:
Mr Fabra.

He pulls girls bra strap
Huh? angry
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by deluxecad(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Time to tell us or share with us, some of the funniest nicknames we gave our teachers when we are still in (especially secondary) school.....

Some teachers are nicknamed through their strictness and disciplinary way of life.....

While some are nicknamed through their common use of phrase or mode of dressing....

So pls share with us.... The funniest name a teacher was called when you were in school.... And state also the cause of that NICK....

Here is mine.... Aayan(cockroach) je(chop) ori (head).... He got that nick cos of his always bald head.... grin

Lalasticala where are you?

WTF is "Let's Found Out........"?

You need to go back to high school to re-learn and understand your tenses.

undecided sad
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by patzicky2012: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Our Agric teacher was known as ‘Mr HE GOAT’ cuz whenever he wants to address students, d statement would be ‘Look at this He Goats!' or ‘Shut up He Goats!’... So we simply gave him d name to recognize a comrade in crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by tojahh(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
and u cant spell the name of d country

And you can't even spell SHARE!
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Blizzy9ja: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2016
*Okelekele - Dat was actually his real name, if you attended ADSS, Port Harcourt between between 1995 and 2007 you should know this nughtmare soldier, he had a scary body build, He was faster than the fasting student in my set(I still saw him in my dream chasing me with his big cane many years after i left secondary school)

*Unshakable

*Anya puscy

*Ololo
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by jokerphilics(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2016
tmanis:
No nicknames for my teachers, I schooled in Yougoslavia
Dream on

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by RevCesckid: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Aromire (AKA Fako) I celebrate u Sir.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by JEWELCOSMETICS: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2016
ephemm:

FPI
hello... Who are you? I belong to 2013/2014 set, maths/stat FPI... hot okpa, fresh uugwu leaf... Fuuufuuuuu.... Identify yourself cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by hardbody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Geography teacher......denudation
English teacher.........opokuwari
Chemistry teacher.....chromoto....from paper chromatography
CRK.........isI rubber. ....rubber head

The few i still remember

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Freeheart(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Aye n yi............ my geography teacher. l celebrate you sir
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Micah360(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2016
jedisco:
useless thread. Worse still, it was moved to fp with no comments yet

Just imagine
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by adedayoa2(f): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Government Teacher -Puff Daddy, Literature male teacher- Napoleon, Literature female teacher -Olivia, Commercer Teacher- Pinocchio
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by DrMuzungu(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Seal, biology teacher cheesy
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by talk2bash42: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2016
.miss que feras tu plu tard Alfa Jackson (short trousers)

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by olajizz01(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Omagbanamu-you will hold high tension cables,this is the name of one of my secondary sch teacher,anytime he was warning us not to do sth,he used to say if you defy my words,prepare to hold life electric cables and he will do so,hence the name Gbanamu means to hold life electric cable.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Bature (Bature is Oyibo in Hausa) he speaks Phony Lol, In the end he begins to Love the name. He was very very wicked and Hypocritical as well, He almost got me expelled because of my Girlfriend abi Play friend then.

We also have Mr Participant our PHE Teacher Lol That one was Cool,friendly and strict to all students, He is reaping his Kindness now as a retired Teacher
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by pearlbest(f): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Hehehe..... We had Afro baby( always on wig),sir long john(taller dan necessary), fashion lady(always on point), sir pampas( wit ass bigger dan Kim K's) Osmosis( nobody loves fat topic more dan him). Much love their way

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by lawrenc5m: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Can't forget MAZI and TC OKOLI @gauis benton OKO....just dey flog people anyhow
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by bobogee007(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2016
jedisco:
useless thread. Worse still, it was moved to fp with no comments yet
U just have to reason beyond. Having no comments doesn't make it useless. There are some things we do to catch fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by wokomabest(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2016
My maths teacher those days.dresses like people that picks bottle so we nick named him BOTTLES.his real name is cornerstone.some students will pack stones on one corner of the classroom and write there boldly THIS IS THE CORNERSTONE.chai" Wickedness no good oo God forgive us

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by saudyarmani(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Oga dada, iron man,i can never forget u guyz....great vetlanders grin
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Freiden:
Sorpanu- Music teacher...... coined from soprano

Efo Odu - Biology teacher.....coined from her name(Ufondu)

Fadiya(Tear yansh) - Agric Teacher. .coined from his real name(Mr. Fadiya)...what he's good at is flogging u where your hand cant reach

Papa Producer - Maths teacher....dont know where he go the name from

Papa Old School - PHE teacher.....He's old but always dressing like he's a teenager.

Dennis Brutus/Sizwe Banzi/ Ngugi wa thiongo'o - Literature teacher....name coined from the books we read in his classes....hes always laying emphasis on those names

Willie Willies - Geography teacher.....name coined from type of winds

Slingo tirin(olorun standing fan) - English Teacher.....got that name cos shes bleeping slim and bad mouthed

And many others i cant remember. ......its bn a while.
LOL. Baddest set ever. A big shout out to ur old school mates. You guys just made my day.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by wilsonbright: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
How could I ever forget this two wonderful men [b] 1}IMPORTED MONKEY[/B] our labour master then, [b]OPERATION READ YOUR BOOKS A.K.A MR. O.P [/B]
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
HAH:
We had one thin Calabar woman with large cheek bones we called "Mrs Suffering" may God forgive us

Hilarious!
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by pwettyesther(f): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Lol,mine was oko radio (radio's husband) he love listening to radio and placing it very close to his ears
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by kweenmolly: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Sir joe(isi iron beans)
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Artistree: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2016
My English teacher was nicknamed flying saucer cos she had neither front nor back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / UNILAG Crisis: Ogundipe Leads ASUU Protest As Senate Rejects His Removal-Video / Is This Fee Not Outrageous? (UNICAL Med Lab 4th Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.