Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

112 Number In Oyo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 112 Number In Oyo (566 Views)

A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

112 Number In Oyo by jayDrake: 3:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello,

I am a student who will be traveling to Oyo in the coming months. Some advice i was given was to know the area you will be in and how to get help if you are ever lost or in trouble. I know the emergency contact number is 112, but i have been told there are some states where it does not work as well. As i say, i will be in Oyo, Oyo park, and villages to the west such as Ago Amadu and Shaki. Are there any special considerations? Just wanting to be prepared as per my school instructions.
Re: 112 Number In Oyo by barapistis(m): 3:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Just work with people who know each location very well,you will be safe
Re: 112 Number In Oyo by Solatium(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2016
jayDrake:
Hello,

I am a student who will be traveling to Oyo in the coming months. Some advice i was given was to know the area you will be in and how to get help if you are ever lost or in trouble. I know the emergency contact number is 112, but i have been told there are some states where it does not work as well. As i say, i will be in Oyo, Oyo park, and villages to the west such as Ago Amadu and Shaki. Are there any special considerations? Just wanting to be prepared as per my school instructions.

Nothing to worry about,those areas are peaceful,the people are welcoming and friendly ,no molestation or whatsoever,just integrate yourself into the local system once.you are there....but don't venture out in the dark,except you have a well trusted chaperone....Enjoy your stay
Re: 112 Number In Oyo by Vilshow(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
jayDrake:
As i say, i will be in Oyo, Oyo park, and villages to the west such as Ago Amadu and Shaki.
Op, those places you refer to as villages are not villages they are semi-urban communities
Re: 112 Number In Oyo by Vilshow(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
And are you going there on visit or as a intending-student?
Re: 112 Number In Oyo by JJCE(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2016
jayDrake:
Hello,

I stayed in shaki, u can send me p.m.....

(1) (Reply)

The State At Which Lagos/abeokuta Way Is After Heavy Downpour This Afternoon / in A Ghastly Accident A Car In Highspeed Ran Inside A Building In Ebonyi State / Migrants Boat In Black Sea Spark Fears Of New Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.