Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (34644 Views)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by AfroBlue(m): 1:08am On Oct 07, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

I need candid and matured advice please.

you seem like a treasure of a very good woman.

try praying together, or in his presence at night before going to bed/sleep.

old saying... the family that prayers together stays together
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2016
If marriage is not for love and happiness, I will rather stay single for the rest of my life because there's no point of getting involved in it undecided....marriage is meant to be enjoyed
Toks2008:

It's better one remains single because marriage is more than a feeling but a vivid decision to stay in there except for life threatening reasons such as physical assault.

By the way I just checked your dp..are you the one there?
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by misspicy(f): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Lexusgs:

Spice spicy known by all...........

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by nursegirl(f): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2016
My dear Sexual transmitted disease is for real. You need to take a drastic step for the sake of yourself and kids. Believe me you won't forgive yourself if he eventually infects you with HIV.
We are not even considering the spiritual implications here. ... The truth is only you can make this decision., Only you can know the drastic steps to take.Most importantly I pray God helps you to make the right decision.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by OCtheKing: 3:49am On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Cheating is natural and normal, please learn to accept that fact and ignore his actions, when he realize that you don't give a fvck about what he does, or he sees that what he does doesn't hurt you anymore, he will be forced to change. Tell him to go for stds tests, when you guys want to make love, use condoms for your own protection until you know he's clean smiley
U think the husband is doing this just to hurt her? This man has got a really big problem
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by PastorAji(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2016
5minutesmadness becoming 5HOURSSENSIBLE grin grin grin
5minsmadness:

Ah! The "bitter people" have not yet woken up. They will soon come with rude, self righteous and obnoxious comments that will make you hate your husband so much and then finally give you advice on how to divorce him "before you die of AIDS". People that will tell you they wont take such nonsense from thier man meanwhile they are suffering worse. I hope you can sift the good advice from the bad and dont let bitterness cloud your heart.

My advice.

He is a serial cheat. He is addicted to sex. I still thinknit would be better you involve an elderly person that knows the both of you. Someone he respects. Let that person advice and chastise him. Secondly help him stop this bad habit. Begin by telling him you are afraid he will catch sexually transmitted diseases outside. Insist on using a condom until he cleans up his act. Let him go for checkups at the hospital.

What way does he meet these girls? Facebook? Whatsapp? Tell him to stop communications with them. He should delete their numbers in your prescence. If he wont listen to you, let the elderly person demand that he does this. Avoiding contact with the girls will reduce his chances of having sex with them.

Insist he comes home early. What kind of work does he do? Start calling him from 8pm that there is an errand you want him to run. Disturb his phone. Bring up important issues he has to address in thr house. There is no fuel, milk for the kids has finished, you need recharge card urgently to call your mom/his mom/relative in the UK, something that will make him not to be at peace wherever he is until he gets home. These are little tricks other lades use.

Also, pray for him. Pray for your marriage. I knw right now its not looking easy and you are hurting and emotionally tired and frustrated but there's light at the end of the tunnel. With God all things are possible. You can pray for him and get others to join you in prayer. You dont need to tell them what it is. You can say it is a special request.

Do you have kids? What is your sex life like?

Will add more later. Rushing to work.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Mayflowa(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2016
veave:
Do not divorce your husband. Does he beat you? If no. Get condoms, then start loving yourself More. Movies, beach, fellowship, weddings, girls night out, children's dinner date. Etc

lol. You nor get time for divorce. It is because husbands are hard to come by or just a personal philosophy?
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Amhappy(f): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Napa It's time to keep that husband of yours on his toes. I don't like that part you said you don't collect money from him shoo. Even if they pay you 3m as salary sef,you need to make demands abeg. How many houses do you have in Abuja? Don't tell me that contentment story abeg. Why Timpre get 48. It's because your man has a lot of free money that's why he travel outside the country just to shag. Milk him and invest it.

5 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Iamfrank(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2016
lol @op..... ur husband is just an example of me I swear, lemme tel u how my gf reacted cz am alwaz quick to apologize.....unfortunately ur husband is a player just like me.... (na only we know our weak point) try dis n it will work.....

one day my gf came to c me, so I was in d bathroom n I left my phone inside, immediately I came out my gf was holding my phone n was crying seriously, I already know y sh was crying, (lemme tel u sumtin, d tears of any good woman weakens ha man, no matter what) so I quickly wanna apologize saying it is dose women forcing demselves on me (Dats d lies we tel wen we r caught) sh just told me calmly to sit down n sh said sum words dat weakened me all day like "baby I love you so much, u r my king, u r my everything, I will worship d ground u walk on, sh went on n on without stopping n with d tears from ha eyes I almost cried. .... Dats how I stop..... Bt I wanna tel u sumtin, u r not giving ur husband d kind of s*x position he wants I am very sure abt dat, he mit not tell you but it a simple fact, Dats men for u, bcz he knows if he does u wudnt like it considering d type of woman u r (religious n decent)..... if you try dat step n it didn't work just pm me I will tell u of anoda easy step.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by misspicy(f): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Lexusgs:

You what they say about serving spice to someone that doesn't like misspice? The person never forgets the misspicy experience........
Lemi na

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by doveda: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Creating may be normal and Naruto but when you keep doing it and you keep getting caught, it has become something else. He will not be forced to change. He doesn't give a damn

ItsQuinn:
Cheating is natural and normal, please learn to accept that fact and ignore his actions, when he realize that you don't give a fvck about what he does, or he sees that what he does doesn't hurt you anymore, he will be forced to change. Tell him to go for stds tests, when you guys want to make love, use condoms for your own protection until you know he's clean smiley
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Lexusgs:

Oya I have left you o, b4 I discover say this misspicy, no be the big hot pepper, but those tiny small hot pepper.........
LOL cheesy

can you chew any of the pepper
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by xynniey(f): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2016
napa:
@5minsmadness, there are no kids yet, sex life is ok and both of us know I'm good looking because he knows i still get constant compliments for my good looks. I sincerely don't know what the issue is. I just feel he wants to explore and satisfy some fantasies but I'm getting emotionally hurt. I pity myself most times. It's only my mom that knows what is happening and she's been praying with me. I'm a woman of few words, i hardly discuss my affairs with people.
@veave, no he doesn't beat me. There's no reason why he would do that. Our marriage is really somehow (i don't know if that's how other marriages are). I rarely ask him for money because i work in a well paid organisation, i don't disturb him for nothing. All i want is care and love, nothing more.

I'm from an average family of 3 children , he doesn't have any pressure from any members of my family and i definitely know it's not about the children that have not come, we've been on it from the first year of our marriage. This is really getting at me. I just felt like pouring out my mind.
Am happy to hear that you still good looking. Firstly, i think you need to change your triangular life style. Work on yoursef Go out and distract yourself from thinking of what he is doing. He knows you too well. He can correctly predict what you r doing anytime. So if your were to be a sport, he would definitely win millions from naijabet. My sister, stop being predictable. Do things in ways he doesn't expect.
Secondly, i think men like to protect and take care of their wife and family in every way they can. So because you work in a reputable organization and earn good money, u now subconsciously take care of things thereby indirectly nullifying his "take care" abilities. You need to change this. Because as far as he is concerned, u don't have need for him, you have it all covered. U need to allow him do his manly responsibilities.
Thirdly, God is exceeding able to do above all we could ever ask him to do. If possible, try this. If he comes back one of days pray with him holding hands together. " God i thank you for my husband because you knew abt dis union before it happened, and you said you will not give us a burden we can't carry. God, touch the heart of my husband to know that i love him and his life style is becoming a burden to me. God always protect him and let him know that you love him more than i do...." Try this, trust me it will definitely have an effect. A family that prays together stays together.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
So what if he doesn't give a damn, at least she should beg her husband to use condoms when having sex outside for her sake and their future kids sake. smiley
doveda:
Creating may be normal and Naruto but when you keep doing it and you keep getting caught, it has become something else. He will not be forced to change. He doesn't give a damn

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by nnamdiosu(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

I need candid and matured advice please.

whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.... those were the words that first struck me as i looked at your post. I know u hurting deep inside. Truth is the best any one here (including me) can do is to give you advice upon advice. You are the one who can really actualize them. i read what you told veave.....about you not really demanding for money from him, that all you need is love and care.
Yet he still cheats.
and yet he still apologizes, infact very quick to apologize.
so...something doesnt just add up here. This sounds more of a spiritual battle than physical
I'll be frank with you. You seem like a nice person, and i hate giving nice people sad news.
The truth is....ONLY GOD CAN HELP YOU (AND YOUR HUSBAND). See, unknown to many people some men just can't cheating. Its not about you, its just a craving in some men that only God can save them from. But you need to help me, stand in the gap for him, pray for him. Dont stop loving him. You can do it, i know u can becos....you already know that WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE.....
I'll be praying for u guys.I'm sure others will too. Your marriage wont fail. God will see you true. It's well
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by masties2(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
jeff1607:

Wild or not, he chose you for areason, tap into it. if u like be hulk hogan, whatever he chooses to do, he will still do.

All I can say is be STRONG, take it that this is one of the hurdles in marriage and after this, it will make your bond stronger. Remind him not to sow his wild oats anyhow oooooo , you need it more than they do.

Very good and practical advice. The sad truth op is that your husband is a prowler. Can you live with that? He enjoys the hunt and the chase but choose you for a reason to be his wife. If you can bear and keep up with his attitude you might have a good and long marriage based on understanding. If he respects you better for you. But if you can't stand it anymore, the choice is yours to make... Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by masties2(f): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Amhappy:
Napa It's time to keep that husband of yours on his toes. I don't like that part you said you don't collect money from him shoo. Even if they pay you 3m as salary sef,you need to make demands abeg. How many houses do you have in Abuja? Don't tell me that contentment story abeg. Why Timpre get 48. It's because your man has a lot of free money that's why he travel outside the country just to shag. [b][/b]Milk him and invest it.

grin wink badt girl!
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by LyfeJennings(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
montezz:

Ahh! Smh. Ako Igbona n da yin laamu ma.

Ako igbona n da daddy e laamu
O ti ya were
Olohun
O ko tii mo ni
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by CaraJewel(f): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Vicadex shey u no wan gv me simple ans to a simple ques
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by 5minsmadness: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Iamfrank:
lol @op..... ur husband is just an example of me I swear, lemme tel u how my gf reacted cz am alwaz quick to apologize.....unfortunately ur husband is a player just like me.... (na only we know our weak point) try dis n it will work.....

one day my gf came to c me, so I was in d bathroom n I left my phone inside, immediately I came out my gf was holding my phone n was crying seriously, I already know y sh was crying, (lemme tel u sumtin, d tears of any good woman weakens ha man, no matter what) so I quickly wanna apologize saying it is dose women forcing demselves on me (Dats d lies we tel wen we r caught) sh just told me calmly to sit down n sh said sum words dat weakened me all day like "baby I love you so much, u r my king, u r my everything, I will worship d ground u walk on, sh went on n on without stopping n with d tears from ha eyes I almost cried. .... Dats how I stop..... Bt I wanna tel u sumtin, u r not giving ur husband d kind of s*x position he wants I am very sure abt dat, he mit not tell you but it a simple fact, Dats men for u, bcz he knows if he does u wudnt like it considering d type of woman u r (religious n decent)..... if you try dat step n it didn't work just pm me I will tell u of anoda easy step.....

Cc napa
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by montezz(f): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Ako igbona n da daddy e laamu
O ti ya were
Olohun
O ko tii mo ni
Cry me a river. Eni o ni'ru eni,KO le mo iyi eni. Product of a gutter drunkard.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by LyfeJennings(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
montezz:

Cry me a river. Eni o ni'ru eni,KO le mo iyi eni. Product of a gutter drunkard.

E pain am
E pepper am
O Ka lara e
Ooobi

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by montezz(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
LyfeJennings:

E pain am
E pepper am
O Ka lara e
Ooobi
Lol....e sha ma ko s'enu moto. E wo iwaju
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by LyfeJennings(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
montezz:

Lol....e sha ma ko s'enu moto. E wo iwaju

Lmao
Babe
Who U be sef
Make I toast
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by montezz(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Lmao
Babe
Who U be sef
Make I toast
So u be man? Chai! You have so much to learn o.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by montezz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Iamfrank:

Ahhh! Efun ab'eedi?
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
byvan03:
Solutions will pop into your head when you are really fed up, I don't think you are yet.

Why're you even commenting on this thread? grin
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by byvan03: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why're you even commenting on this thread? grin

My dear...i really don't know why I did, I shouldn't have angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.