Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. (684 Views)

12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / God Has Done It Again! O. To All BATCH B 2016 / Imo State A16 Stream 1 Corp Member Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. by MajorGain(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! You made it to this day. I join you to thank God for you lives on a day like this.
As you pass out from active service to your fatherland today, i celebrate you all. God has been Good and Merciful all the way... Congrats people... Your last pay (allawee) was 5 digits, your next pay would be 6 digits and above. You are going all the way up... Nothing can stop you. Congrats people... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
MajorGain:
Wow! You made it to this day. I join you to thank God for you lives on a day like this.
As you pass out from active service to your fatherland today, i celebrate you all. God has been Good and Merciful all the way... Congrats people... Your last pay (allawee) was 5 digits, your next pay would be 6 digits and above. You are going all the way up... Nothing can stop you. Congrats people... Cheers!
Aamin..thanks cool
Re: Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. by Loboski: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Amin Jesu!!!
Re: Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. by Mobsync(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Yes o! Congratulations to us.
Re: Congratulations To All Batch B Stream 1 Corp Members. by TheGuy5: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch ‘B’ Corps Online Registration – 2016 [how-to-apply] / Ibadan Corpers, Can You Teach Evening Classes? / Important Things NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Prospective Corps Members Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.