Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. (2376 Views)

Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / Top 7 Mistakes African Freelance Graphic Designers Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
1.They wake up atleast 4-5am everyday...
they make it a point of duty to wake up early everyday weather they have important appointment or not.

2.They always have a place to go...
Especially if they have no job at the moment because they believe in the saying, "a traveller is better than one who seats at one place"...also, they know that opportunity can hit on them as they go out.

3.They are sociapaths...they understand that the more people you know and meet the more your chances of actualising your dreams...imagine that everybody in your state knows you?, it means anywhere you step your foot you'd be welcome even in government housecheesy

4.They are "NO" religious bigots...
They are open to doing business with whom ever and whereever the person might emanate from, no wonder dangote is blooming everyday...ask david oyedepo, pastor E.A Adeboye and the late archbishop benson idahosa, dangote wouldn't 've gone to the level where he is currently without these great men of God trust me...you know the story how he gave up his seat, retrieved from his business trip at the airport just for idahosa to seat and travel to preach the gospel, but before he forfeited his business trip idahosa had asked him what he does for a living he said i'm into cement supplies, the man of God layed hand on him and prophesy that as he stands up for him to seat down the world will stand up for him(dangote)undecided, today the world is indeed standing for dangote...lesson learnt, in as much as your hallow your religion also welcome other people.

5.They don't live extravagant lives...
They are wise in spending money...no matter how little they earn monthly they will always ensure they drop something in their bank account....they can give account of their expenditures daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

6.They are generous people...
Dangote, billgate, oyedepo, to mention but just a few...these men are almost feeding a community if not moreundecided...talk about scholarships?...you know how much billgate dropped the last time he visited nigeria, i dnt need to tell eventhough he knows nigeria have money....i dnt want to talk about dangote and how many trailer loads of rice he gives to the orphans and sponsors crusades for some of these men of Godundecided

7.They are always very careful and concious to go back to their source to pay allegience cos they understand that's where their strength lies...

Lastly as a bonus, if your HND/BSC/MSC/PHD is withrawn from you what else do you have to offer?...the world we live in today is highly competitive and challenging that you always need to look beyond where you are standind....always have this at the back of your mind that to every position you are aspiring in life, somebody else is occupying there and the position you arw currently occupying somebody else is somewhere aspiring for it....

So, always be thankful to God for the position where you are and always ask Him to take you higher...

Goodmorning oga seun, lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, help expose these secrets to our youths.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Number 4 is the Number 1 secret of a successful man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by GdexFolami(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Nice write-up op and also they don't condescend others.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by hpk(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Number 4 is only Applicable in Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
GdexFolami:
Nice write-up op and also they don't condescend others.
Thank you bro.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
hpk:
Number 4 is only Applicable in Nigeria!!!!
You may not be far from the truth my brother.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have seen this before and you know what there is nothing new...

Many Nigerians have heard of this and what happened... They are still the same, even those that commented might say wow it makes sense but in the end they forget and go about their normal lives, which keeps them in the shadows....

Firstking01.... The secret of a successful man is cognition and Improved perception and that is all nothing more (I will make a post on it soon, so that you will understand me better)

I love your 7 secrets

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Number 4 is the Number 1 secret of a successful man smiley

But you are a woman... So how do you know?
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Because I know how men think smiley
Newbeginnings:

But you are a woman... So how do you know?
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Because I know how men think smiley

Quinn... Trust me... you don't.... You just think you do because you have met many men with same character and behaviour
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Okay sir smiley
Newbeginnings:

Quinn... Trust me... you don't.... You just think you do because you have met many men with same character and behaviour
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I have seen this before and you know what there is nothing new...

Many Nigerians have heard of this and what happened... They are still the same, even those that commented might say wow it makes sense but in the end they forget and go about their normal lives, which keeps them in the shadows....

Firstking01.... The secret of a successful man is cognition and Improved perception and that is all nothing more (I will make a post on it soon, so that you will understand me better)

I love your 7 secrets

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Cool, now also check the topic"wink "what it is like coming from a poor background and the way to succeed in life"...Godbless you as you do cool
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Cool, now also check the topic"wink "what it is like coming from a poor background and the way to succeed in life"...Godbless you as you do cool

Who are you Firstking01?
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Who are you Firstking01?
A meet helper cool
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
A meet helper cool

Everyone is a meet helper when they solve their own problems...

You can't be everyone... so Who are you
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Everyone is a meet helper when they solve their own problems...

You can't be everyone... so Who are you
Everyone is a meet helper you sayundecided, that's a perpetual lie...btw, i 've given you a clue of who i am, and i'm not gonna butress it further....have a funfilled day young man cool.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Everyone is a meet helper you sayundecided, that's a perpetual lie...btw, i 've given you a clue of who i am, and i'm not gonna butress it further....have a funfilled day young man cool.

young man hahahahahaha

Interesting... Don't worry I didn't expect you to give me in real detail... The way you answer me tells me a lot (if not all) about you and that is how I will relate with you...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

young man hahahahahaha

Interesting... Don't worry I didn't expect you to give me in real detail... The way you answer me tells me a lot (if not all) about you and that is how I will relate with you...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
And btw, i saw your thread on "how to be stinkinly rich"...nice work i must say cool.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
And btw, i saw your thread on "how to be stinkinly rich"...nice work i must say cool.

Thank you,

How do you think you can improve me Firstking01... I need your wise words
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home. https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Thank you,

How do you think you can improve me Firstking01... I need your wise words
Hahahaha....improvements starts from the mind....btw, check my latest topic and give me your view, it's currently on fp.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
Hahahaha....improvements starts from the mind....btw, check my latest topic and give me your view, it's currently on fp.

I am impressed... Although the post carries no psychological text to provoke an impact.

But quite still I am not a lady.... and I know it is Perception (and low cognitive knowledge) that makes a Lady do what she does...

I am waiting to be improved... (psychologically)
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I am impressed... Although the post carries no psychological text to provoke an impact.

But quite still I am not a lady.... and I know it is Perception (and low cognitive knowledge) that makes a Lady do what she does...

I am waiting to be improved... (psychologically)
Hmmm, you can talk sha....i'm sure you read/studied one of these reading and writing courses.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, you can talk sha....i'm sure you read/studied one of these reading and writing courses.

If by courses you mean your post... I do read them.... So that I may know your foundation and basis... i.e where you are coming from... Is it that you have passive, active or interactive perception...

I just did a post right now... You can check it... go to my profile (and remember to swallow your pride, and go to a guy's profile... People who inspire and motivate others don't have such high level of pride)
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Newbeginnings:

If by courses you mean your post... I do read them.... So that I may know your foundation and basis... i.e where you are coming from... Is it that you have passive, active or interactive perception...

I just did a post right now... You can check it... go to my profile (and remember to swallow your pride, and go to a guy's profile... People who inspire and motivate others don't have such high level of pride)
You are funny, i sure will...you like patrotism.
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Newbeginnings(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
You are funny, i sure will...you like patrotism.

interesting
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Newbeginnings:

interesting
cool
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one
8: develop positive attitude, conquer your mind.

Tnx for sharing those wonderful tips
Re: Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man. by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Snowangel4:
Nice one
8: develop positive attitude, conquer your mind.

Tnx for sharing those wonderful tips
You are wholesomely loved and welcome my snowangel4 kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing... / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School 18 Batch / How Much Do You Earn Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.