Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Government Let Us Do It Ourselves..!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Let Us Do It Ourselves..!!! (519 Views)

Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. / Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Let Us Do It Ourselves..!!! by nanaman(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Personally,I'm tired of complaining about the politicians and the situation of the country but the way forward is what I always seek. What is the way out all these problem?

Seriously,the way our leaders are treating us shows they don't have any good plan or policy for the less privilege. We are left to attend public schools while they use our money to send their wards abroad for flamboyant lifestyle.

We have like 1m people on this forum,at least,200k visit per day. Imagine we talk to all the network providers to assign a number to us that would be managed by the selected professionals. Each member would buy N100 recharge card,instead of loading it on the person's line,it would be converted into cash. 200,000 * 100 = N200M. A project would be agreed upon such as a large hospital or a company that can create employment. After we exhaust that,we make another contribution like that,soft loans can be given at a reasonable rate. Experts, please let's look into this idea and see if there is any way we can help ourselves rather than waiting for all these politicians.They are selfish and a bunch of thieves.

If we come together,believe and trust ourselves we can bring back about the required change we desire in our country. We have professionals across the board on this platform,they can be in charge and even analyse how things can be done.

I'm always touched when I read of young people in need of little capital to start business or those on sick bed that need to travel abroad for treatment. Can't we build a large hospital that has sophicated equipments that can handle all these in all the geopolitical zones? It would create a lot of jobs.

Can we start building low cost housing with low interest that could be affordable for gateman or cleaner? It would make life easy.

Can we invest in agriculture,create the market ourselves and buy from there since we know it's for US and not THEM with the orientation that the more we patronise our goods,the more people can get jobs.

Can we start building standard schools that would teach our kids and change the face of our education.? They will not forgive us if we don't act NOW.

I don't know where to post this but I know men and women who desire change would have something to say on this noble idea.

Can it work,if we are united? If YES,how can it be implemented. If NO,why?

1 Like

Re: Government Let Us Do It Ourselves..!!! by Theyjih: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
good idea one must say...

(1) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Invasion Of Judges Homes, blocks move to summon SSS boss / The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? / It Is Not True! President Buhari Did Not Appoint Supreme Court Justices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.