Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) (7760 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Ladies Would You Let A Guy Smoke Weed In Your Possi? / 90% Of Guys Does This True Or False ( Pics Inc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by falconey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
U no go talk ur mind now grin
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by fox26: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
ask the guy below. he/she might be an expert! go below me here |
》》》》》》》》》
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by StandoutUKC(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by KELVINXY: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ozavize88:
Na merman Now¡

Tnks jare.

Op u hear?!
tell us weda u don grow tail abeg?! grin

#fishPepperSoupOnMyMind tongue
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2016
KELVINXY:

Tnks jare.

Op u hear?!
tell us weda u don grow tail abeg?! grin

#fishPepperSoupOnMyMind tongue

lolzz be careful young man grin grin
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Op. Don't mind them. I can relate to your story
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Op. Don't mind them. I can relate to your story

Baba I greet u jaree regarding ur encounter she get backside?
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
knc:

Baba I greet u jaree regarding ur encounter she get backside?
It is caused by the backside jare.
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
alexistaiwo:

It is caused by the backside jare.

I agree with u baba
I just wan dey sure say na the backside dey cause am or na medical challenge
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
knc:

I agree with u baba
I just wan dey sure say na the backside dey cause am or na medical challenge

The backside actually shifted her lower region up which made the centre of gravity closer to the abdomen. And I can bet u, she usually shift her backside up while walking which may make it seems like she is walking on tiptoes. Yorubas call it 'gadirin'
Re: Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2016
we need more testimonies grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Without Sex / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.