Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigeria Drivers License - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Drivers License (1749 Views)

Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) / Benson Biodun Alabi's Canadian Drivers License Lost & Found At Ikeja / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Drivers License by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Fellow Nigerians

Please I really need your help, I had a nigerian drivers license before moving to Canada, now I lost the license. My problem now is that I am trying to apply for a Canadian drivers license, but they requested I provide my nigerian license in other to skip the one year wait period on a class 7 license (canadian) the problem about the Canadian class 7 is because of too many driving restrictions. For example you are not permitted to drive alone without a class 5 or any other class apart from a class 7 driver in the vehicle with you.

Please is there anyway I can get my nigerian license back and can anyone help me with that.? I'll appreciate any help.

Cc seun
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by Benjamite01: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seun, u have 2 options here, is either you do nigerian drivers license or you do nigerian international drivers license. and it will be Mail to u. Either the one u want i can be of help. Thanks

donnypool:
Fellow Nigerians

Please I really need your help, I had a nigerian drivers license before moving to Canada, now I lost the license. My problem now is that I am trying to apply for a Canadian drivers license, but they requested I provide my nigerian license in other to skip the one year wait period on a class 7 license (canadian) the problem about the Canadian class 7 is because of too many driving restrictions. For example you are not permitted to drive alone without a class 5 or any other class apart from a class 7 driver in the vehicle with you.

Please is there anyway I can get my nigerian license back and can anyone help me with that.? I'll appreciate any help.

Cc seun
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Benjamite01:

Seun, u have 2 options here, is either you do nigerian drivers license or you do nigerian international drivers license. and it will be Mail to u. Either the one u want i can be of help. Thanks

What's your NUMBER, I EMAILED you
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by Benjamite01: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Alright, i email u back

What's your NUMBER, I EMAILED you [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by thezionite: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi.

I just recently applied for my Full drivers license here in Canada, but i would need to show a Nigerian License with driving history of at least 3years and a letter from FRSC to reduce the insurance i would have to pay.

Please any connect?
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by stacyadams: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2018
thezionite:
Hi.

I just recently applied for my Full drivers license here in Canada, but i would need to show a Nigerian License with driving history of at least 3years and a letter from FRSC to reduce the insurance i would have to pay.

Please any connect?
drop ur email..it can be done.
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by MickeyMoore05: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
stacyadams:
drop ur email..it can be done.
I have the exact same problem. Can you help, stacyadams?
Re: Nigeria Drivers License by MickeyMoore05: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just like some people here, I recently applied for Full drivers license in Canada, but i need to show a Nigerian License with a driving history of at least 3years and a letter from FRSC to reduce the my insurance payment. Can anyone help please?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Most Job Opportunities For Foreigners In 2019 / The Role And Responsibilities Of Local Government In Sustainable Tourism / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.