Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray (37514 Views)

Our Ears Can Indicate Our Health, And These 8 Factors Shouldn’t Be Ignored / Six Bad Symptoms That Should Not Be Ignored About Your Health / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
@OP, is number one life threatening?
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by LoveJesus87(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
LizGray:
Lalasticlala
Y are u calling lalasticlala when u no put snake der? Are u a learner or u are new to nairaland? angry u beta re-edit it grin grin
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by teamfrabidel: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
nice one op
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by Nickymezor(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Super cool
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by profmsboi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks mehn
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by trippleKAY(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
LizGray:
There is no doubt that seeking medical attention early is a great way of detecting and preventing many fatal conditions. Not all can afford periodic medical checkup that's why paying close attention to our body for new sensations is highly necessary.

While there are some ailments that can be solved ourselves like minor aches and cold, certain symptoms indicates the need of urgent medical attention. These symptoms might seem harmless but could be catastrophic if not evaluated and treated quickly.
i almost pass out when ever I stretch, infact I passed out some months ago ND got injured. Please whats d cause? Doctors plz help
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by madridguy(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2016
God bless you OP for this wonderful information.
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by kayalla(f): 1:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you for these life saving tips.
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by eldino44(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2016
LizGray:

pls what can it be if i feel sharp pains on the right side of my stomach just around my ribs. the pains do comes each time i take anything containing sugar, like tea garri nd some sugary snacks. nd it lasts like 2 or 3days. ive been to the hospital severally nd ran more than 5tests including scanning but the doctor said theres nothing but insists i take alot of water each day. im abt to stop taking sugar
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
trippleKAY:
i almost pass out when ever I stretch, infact I passed out some months ago ND got injured. Please whats d cause? Doctors plz help
There are a number of possible explanations for that. You should see a doctor asap.
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eberex:
12.) Persistent Cough
We all get this once in a while but one that doesnt seem to go away could be a kind of respiratory problem

i had cough and then took medication. But i still feel i'm having mucos down there and like its itching me, causing me to cough. like i cannot get rid of those stuffs completely. why is that?

I'm not a doc so I can't really tell why. You should see a doc.
pat077:
what of frequent bloatness. What could be the cause and solutions
Its mostly as a result of food taken in. Solutions? Eat slowly and avoid overeating.
makazona:
8.) Pelvis Pain
It could be sudden or sharp pain. Anyhow, you arent supposed to feel any pain. This pain could be a sign of appendicitis, kidney infection, hernia, nerve condition or possible broken pelvis incase of an injury.

Please, explain the above mentioned.
I don't think I can explain further than that smiley
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
ngmgeek:
Very informative. I posted this here, for others to read: http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/13-symptoms-that-shouldnt-be-ignored-lizgray.748/

Thanks Lizgray!
smiley
oluwasegun007:
@OP, is number one life threatening?
Not all chest pains are life threatening but how are we gonna know which is? Thats why it must be evaluated by a doctor.
kedunaija:
Great post. with you pemission i would like to republish it on my blog
http://dailygists.com.ng/
smiley
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by eldino44(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
pls what can it be if i feel sharp pains on the right side of my stomach just around my ribs. the pains do comes each time i take anything containing sugar, like tea garri nd some sugary snacks. nd it lasts like 2 or 3days. ive been to the hospital severally nd ran more than 5tests including scanning but the doctor said theres nothing but insists i take alot of water each day. im abt to stop taking sugar
Re: 13 Symptoms That Shouldn't Be Ignored - By Lizgray by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
@eldino44 I dont know. You can go to another hospital for another checkup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / So, Sperm Donors Are Charging N150k In Port-Harcourt, Egg Donors 400k? / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.