Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Naija Economy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Economy (489 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- Whoever Did This Can Arrange Nigeria’s Economy – Do You Agree / Hilarious Comparism Between OBJ, GEJ And PMB Economy / When The Goat Eat Anyhow In This Harsh Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Economy by fastlane84: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin. A guy mistakenly transferred N200k (out of N210k balance in his account) to a wrong account number via mobile money transfer. After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:
"Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you. It's for your
initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the Ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member
very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part
of the world. Thanks in advance. But in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."
Five minutes later, he got an SMS saying:
"Please send another N200k, my friend is also interested. Nigerian economy has frustrated us too much."
The man fainted...... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

TAKE TO WHERE (mark Angel Comedy ) / Hilarious Video That Will Make Your Day Awesome / How To Step Unnecessary Airtime Deductions On Your MTN SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.