Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! (33127 Views)

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Unless you are ready to be an atheist yourself, don't ever believe you guys will be able to tolerate each other for long. Forget about the "bullshit" about both of you, loving yourselves and being tolerant to one another. That assertion can never work. How can u spend your life with somebody who thinks that your "belief" is delusional and plain foolishness?

How can you train your children in such a man's house? What if he decides that his children will become atheists too? What will happen when both of you are supposed to pray and come together as a family? Do you think such a person will tolerate ur pastors or church members visiting you in his house?

Avoid atheists like plagues. Don't ever think you can change or convert him, once you people are married. There is no any good quality that any atheist possesses, that is not found among the Christian brothers. Just pray hard and God will give you a good believer that will give you more happiness than any atheist can ever think of giving you.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Marry an atheist and ruin your marital life forever . He subscribes to subjective morality - he'll beat the hell outa you and justify his actions . grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by HARDDON: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
What relationship has light n darkness?

undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by mii4u(f): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Even without being told, which xtian in his/her right frame of mind will marry an atheist?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Stank thread like bad breath, Spits on ignorance of the op and people with like minds.

Why not educated christians against social division and whatever happened to that christiandom saying of "love thy neighbour as thyself".

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by chubbyswit(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
aaronson:
Stank thread like bad breath, Spits on ignorance of the op and people with like minds.

Why not educated christians against social division and whatever happened to that christiandom saying of "love thy neighbour as thyself".
sorry atheist but not this kind of love.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
the funniest part is that not every church goer is a theist

most atheists on Nairaland are church goers and mosque goers themselves and some probably pray fervently and are regarded as "born again" Christian by their church members and "true Muslims" by the Islamic community

the bitter truth is that you may never know an atheist even when you've "known" him for years

that pastor you respect? remember him? he could be an atheist

that church member of yours that's handsome and "doesn't take his spiritual life with levity"? Remember him? he could be atheist

that "close friend" of yours whom you pray together? remember him? he could be atheist

that guy that knocks your door to preach to you, remember him? he could be atheist

the harsh truth is that until atheism becomes acceptable in Nigeria, you're gonna find it hard to know whom an atheist is, we are like American gays before the legalisation, hiding who we are to survive and thrive

138 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol....when atheists think they can use the bible against us.

There are different kinds of love and I definitely cannot do the "Eros" with an atheist.
Atheists should marry their fellow atheists.
aaronson:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
What a sorry attempt at consoling yourself.
hopefulLandlord:
the funniest part is that not every church goer is a theist

most atheists on Nairaland are church goers and mosque goers themselves and some probably pray fervently and are regarded as "born again" Christian by their church members and "true Muslims" by the Islamic community

the bitter truth is that you may never know an atheist even when you've "known" him for years

that pastor you respect? remember him? he could be an atheist

that church member of yours that's handsome and "doesn't take his spiritual life with levity"? Remember him? he could be atheist

that "close friend" of yours whom you pray together? remember him? he could be atheist

that guy that knocks your door to preach to you, remember him? he could be atheist

the harsh truth is that until atheism becomes acceptable in Nigeria, you're gonna find it hard to know whom an atheist is, we are like American gays before the legalisation, hiding who we are to survive and thrive

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Lol....when atheists think they can use the bible against us.

There are different kinds of love and I definitely cannot do the "Eros" with an atheist.
Atheists should marry their fellow atheists.
LMAO Y'all Christians need unconditional love and am giving it to all you all both the Muslims, Buddhists, Satanists, Scientologists, Jews and all other religions.

15 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wonder why atheists would even think of marrying religious people who they think are delusional and crazy. Why would you wanna marry a deluded individual? Marry your fellow atheists and spread atheism.... cool cool cool

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
God is Love. Agape (unconditional ) love came from Him. You cannot know unconditional love and not know God.
aaronson:
LMAO Y'all Christians need unconditional love and am giving it to all you all both the Muslims, Buddhists, Satanists, Scientologists, Jews and all other religions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
mii4u:
Even without being told, which xtian in his/her right frame of mind will marry an atheist?
my dear. there are o.what prompted me to open this thread was as a result of the same thread i read in romance section about a lady from a strict xtian home, who is contemplating abt marrying an Atheist simply cus he is good looking and intelligent

6 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oh sure, atheist are such bad husband's, no woman should ever marry an atheist.
I mean its not like the atheist will ever claim to love an imaginary being more than his family.
Its not like the atheist will treat you as inferior (weaker vessels) as the holy books instructs
Its not like the atheist will set limitations on what you can do with your free time and who you can see.
Its not like an atheist will marry multiple wives and see you as property.
its not like an atheist will beat you if he pleases. And still find it moral
Why would a woman ever marry someone like this?
Atheist make terrible husband's, that's why every woman married to a religious person is happy, their lives are filled with joy. Only women married to atheist suffer.
#Sarcasm
Get sense

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
God is Love. Agape (unconditional ) love came from Him. You cannot know unconditional love and not know God.
I love your logic, Only God is love to give unconditional love but when I tend to give you mine, it's not accepted. How funny is that?

4 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
What a sorry attempt at consoling yourself.
dnt mind that guy.if that brother that comes to church everyday and even knock at my door to preach to me is an atheist. then it goes a long way to show how true my signature is. regarded to what atheist truly is.

8 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lennycool:
Oh sure, atheist are such bad husband's, no woman should ever marry an atheist.
I mean its not like the atheist will ever claim to love an imaginary being more than his family.
Its not like the atheist will treat you as inferior (weaker vessels) as the holy books instructs
Its not like the atheist will set limitations on what you can do with your free time and who you can see.
Its not like an atheist will marry multiple wives and see you as property.
its not like an atheist will beat you if he pleases. And still find it moral
Atheist make terrible husband's, that's why every woman married to a religious person is happy, their lives are filled with joy. Only women married to atheist suffer.
#Sarcasm
Get sense
lol, for ur mind nw u don make sense? clap for ur self. pls try and refute my claims and shw hw wat i said is unreasonable.we are even talking abt male atheist. i pity any man who will marry a female atheist. i wonder hw that family will be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by sonofluc1fer: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Depends on the purpose of marriage. Fortunately, there are Christians who do not have such a narrow interpretation of Christianity. Getting married to a Christian doesn't guarantee a long successful marriage, free of heartbreak and infidelity. Chrsitianity may not encourage infidelity, but Christians can be quite adventurous even when married.

You shuld advise Christian ladies on the positive qualities they should seek to identitfy in their future partners. The gown doesnt necessarily make the priest.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by kevoh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Have christians finished marrying each other? Jehovah Witness can't marry Pentecostal and vice versa? Catholic can not marry Lord's Chosen and vice versa? Christ Embassy can not marry Celestial and vice versa? E.t.cWhen you are done marrying each other a.k.a removing the speck of dust in your eye, then we can talk about the log in us atheist's eyes! Hypocrite!

111 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol, for ur mind nw u don make sense? clap for ur self. pls try and refute my claims and shw hw wat i said is unreasonable.we are even talking abt male atheist. i pity any man who will marry a female atheist. i wonder hw that family will be.
Thanks for the praise wink Your claims are unfounded. I'm sure before a woman would enter sure a union she would have taught about all you mentioned. If after that she finds it acceptable she enters, if not, there are a lot of religious fishes in the sea. Atheist are usually logical people they can always work something out.

4 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by EyeHateGod: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
If it's Not Condemning Muslims Today It's Condemning Hindus Tomorrow Or Jews The Next.
Don't marry from Catholic, Don't marry deeper lifers, Don't marry Anglicans, Don't Mary this Don't marry that etc

Only Christianity O They Even Have Hatred Between them Self Hence 42,000+ Domination Of Christians All Scattered Cause Of Haterd Of Each Other When Hating Each other Ain't Enough....

On behalf of Frank:
frank317:
My late fiance was a Christian yet we had an almost perfect relationship. She always bothered me with prayer sessions and fasting and all that and insisted we must Wed in church which I accepted for the sake of love..I miss her and i am proud of myself because she confessed she never met a guy like me.

Now, 3 years later I am in a new relationship with a Christian and we should be getting married by next year.

One thing most religious folks fail to understand is that there is more to a relationship than Yahweh or Allah. Their ignorance and the deciept by pastors has led them to think that one cannot function normally outside religion.

Apart from going to church and praying to urself, humans will still go home and interact with each other. Our daily lives have absolutely nothing to do with any nonexistent God. Relationship involves sacrifice, pain, love, learning, respect, all of which humans must learn how to balance in order to be in a steady relationship.
I love my girl and she is so comfortable with me.

All my relatives know I don't buy all this church and religious stuff, yet they are amazed at how i am quick to respond to their plight. I am like the good black sheep of my family, I hate religious matter yet, despite not being rich, everyone seem to lean on me.

I respect my girl and we have learned to be with each other, we laugh at our jokes and know when not to cross each others boundary and that's respect. Yet we are not a perfect duo... But we are happy.

If God exists, he must be foolish. He is the source of segregation among the very humans he claims he created and loves. He went into hiding and when someone does not believe he exists, he asks those who believes not to be equally yoked with them. Yet their is no perfect relationship between this so called believer.

The op proudly opened a thread to preach hate in the name of a loving God. Yet she will hypocritically point accusing fingers at a Muslim who rejects his daugther for dating a Christian.

Well for me, even though I think religion is dumb, I still believe good people will always be good and bad people will always be bad. There are bad religious people and good religious people. There are also bad atheists and good atheists.

Imagine the irony of this thread... Loving Christians preaching hate, while murderous atheists are sying it's possible to live with Christians despite the difference. But loving Christians insists that we should never live together.

I'd rather advice my sister to marry a good man like me.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol...funny signature.
Vick4rill:
dnt mind that guy.if that brother that comes to church everyday and even knock at my door to preach to me is an atheist. then it goes a long way to show how true my signature is. regarded to what atheist truly is.

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
You cannot give unconditional love.
aaronson:
I love your logic, Only God is love to give unconditional love but when I tend to give you mine, it's not accepted. How funny is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vick4rill:

so you think everyone that knocks on doors to preach, preach in churches and buses, popular pastors, evangelists, televangelists etc can actually never be closet atheist?

Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

Why A Preacher who preached for over 20 years Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story

From Christianity To Atheism, My Explanation

James Morgan Explains His Journey From Being A Christian Pastor To Atheist

each one of those people had lost their faiths for a long time and kept up the "theist" façade to survive

that throws your comment into the thrashcan where it belongs

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Marry an atheist and ruin your marital life forever . He subscribes to subjective morality - he'll beat the hell outa you and justify his actions . grin

i tell you bro.. especially when the lady is unfourtunate to marry the hot tempered type. he will deal with her mercilessly. after all he is accountable to no God.

5 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
You cannot give unconditional love.
I gave unconditional love the moment I made it known that I love everybody from all religion faith worldwide but your God loves only christians and instructed you guys to never have nothing to do with Satan so me and your God, who is best at giving unconditional love?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeye!!

Christians all over the world marry each other. Find another lie.
kevoh:
Have christians finished marrying each other? Jehovah Witness can't marry Pentecostal and vice versa? Catholic can not marry Lord's Chosen and vice versa? Christ Embassy can not marry Celestial and vice versa? E.t.cWhen you are done marrying each other a.k.a removing the speck of dust in your eye, then we can talk about the log in us atheist's eyes! Hypocrite!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
For every one that leaves christianity, there are 10,000 converts to christianity

You may need to try harder....
hopefulLandlord:

so you think everyone that knocks on doors to preach, preach in churches and buses, popular pastors, evangelists, televangelists etc can actually never be closet atheist?

Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

Why A Preacher who preached for over 20 years Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story

From Christianity To Atheism, My Explanation

James Morgan Explains His Journey From Being A Christian Pastor To Atheist

each one of those people had lost their faiths for a long time and kept up the "theist" façade to survive

that throws your comment into the thrashcan where it belongs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
For every one that leaves christianity, there are 10,000 converts to christianity

You may need to try harder....

you've lost track of my Posts

my point is that you may never know whom an atheist is in real life especially in an ultra religious country like ours

have you ever wondered why there are so many atheists on Nairaland and you rarely meet them in real life? because they are in your churches, they might be sitting beside you during services, they might be the ones to hold your hands and pray when the pastor says so, that pastor might be a closet atheist too

those examples of preachers just details some who were regarded as "born again" by their fellow Christians, not one Christian knew they were atheists until they came out

its you who needs to comprehend my posts better

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Depends on the purpose of marriage. Fortunately, there are Christians who do not have such a narrow interpretation of Christianity. Getting married to a Christian doesn't guarantee a long successful marriage, free of heartbreak and infidelity. Chrsitianity may not encourage infidelity, but Christians can be quite adventurous even when married.

You shuld advise Christian ladies on the positive qualities they should seek to identitfy in their future partners. The gown doesnt necessarily make the priest.
read coherently man! i never said there are no bad husbands among the xtians. i show how dangerous, it will be for a christian lady to marry an atheist. besides do you agree that the reasons i gave above are likely to happend?.

4 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Unconditional love is not by mouth

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son , that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

32 I have not come to call the righteous , but sinners , to repentance." - The above verses show that Jesus Christ loves the entire world irrespective of race, tribe and gender and died especially for sinners and unbelievers like you.

Your opinion holds no water cuz Jesus commanded us to love all.

Matthew 22: 39 And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' - [b] your neighbour can be a Muslim, atheist, traditional worshipper, armed robber, serial killer, terrorist etc, but you MUST love him like yourself.

You don't even know nothing about christianity. why should we love Satan? Do you love your ceiling fan? You cannot show love to something that is incapable to love. Even animals can show love but Satan cannot.

aaronson:
I gave unconditional love the moment I made it known that I love everybody from all religion faith worldwide but your God loves only christians and instructed you guys to never have nothing to do with Satan so me and your God, who is best at giving unconditional love?

2 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by DrLazDevitan: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This thought of yours is both literally and infamously outcast.Thus,it shows your hate for morality.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.