Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Wanted Good Woman For Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wanted Good Woman For Wife (3134 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / I Need A Good Woman For My Friend / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
aflyingbird:
OP , u didn't say y she left . a woman won't just pack out for no reason . look at all da women u r following on it profile n ur siggy . look at u already flirting wiv women in here . did u cheat on her ? did u have time for her ? anything else ? must be a reason y she left . since u haven't dealt wiv dis reason u should stay away from another relationship for now
Nice questions u asked. Will answer ur questions one after the other. She left because I was broke, just following all the women on here bcoz I believe I never got the chance to study women temperament b4 n I need to see ur reasoning ways now. I have learnt one or 2 things on here. I never cheated on her. While even courting I never double dated. I respect every women young or old. Always make sure she is comfortable, Iost myself in d process o! Doing that. Their is no crime in flirting dear. Don't hesitate to ask me more questions if u have..
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
maysimsimple:

Nice questions u asked. Will answer ur questions one after the other. She left because I was broke, just following all the women on here bcoz I believe I never got the chance to study women temperament b4 n I need to see ur reasoning ways now. I have learnt one or 2 things on here. I never cheated on her. While even courting I never double dated. I respect every women young or old. Always make sure she is comfortable, Iost myself in d process o! Doing that. Their is no crime in flirting dear. Don't hesitate to ask me more questions if u have..
I'm sorry bout dat. she left bc u had no money ? dats too bad , sorry cry
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
aflyingbird:
I'm sorry bout dat. she left bc u had no money ? dats too bad , sorry cry
Thank u. I wished I can tell u all of it. Everything that goes on behind the close door. I'm moving on gradually, just that loneliness is biting me hard. God is my strength
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:

Huh

Hey pretty woman, how re u today? Have a splendid weekend...
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Bros, flirting with many ladies will only make good girls run away from you. Choose one decent lady to befriend or maybe date if you want to move on. Continue your former decent life. One lady at a time. So you wont ruin your life. Dont let this your first marriage experience do you more harm. Learn from it and become a more successful man and husband later. You are not the first. You won't be the last to have experienced this.
I pray you meet a good woman that will give you rest of mind and attract good fortune to you.

You dont even have to follow all those women in your profile. That's a turn off for most women. They will feel you just want to flirt and you are not a serious mature man. By the way, I am married (I know you know. Just saying for those who may come here and think otherwise).
cc: maysimsimple

1 Like

Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2016
maysimsimple:

Thank u. I wished I can tell u all of it. Everything that goes on behind the close door. I'm moving on gradually, just that loneliness is biting me hard. God is my strength

How can loneliness bite you this hard seeing as you follow 250 women? That's almost one woman per day in a year, excluding weekends and bank/public holidays.

Anyway, you say you're from Abakiliki. Isn't that the region where a woman works like 5 men rolled into 1, carrying 50kg bags of cement on her head, and hustling by the roadside for work, be it on construction sites, farming, back-breaking manual labour, etc? While the "husband" does nothing, takes life easy, and toasts everything in skirts / wrapper?

Seems like your wife got tired and decided to drop off the dead weight that was slowly killing her.

2 Likes

Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

How can loneliness bite you this hard seeing as you follow 250 women? That's almost one woman per day in a year, excluding weekends and bank/public holidays.

Looolz.
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
maysimsimple:

Hey pretty woman, how re u today? Have a splendid weekend...

Dude just won't quit. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
I got married in my late 20's, I believed I didn't study ur kind for so long. I shouldn't have got married early. Am not from abakaliki. I pray u never go thru heartbreAk.

ote author=EfemenaXY post=52124961]

Anyway, you say you're from Abakiliki. Isn't that the region where a woman works like 5 men rolled into 1, carrying 50kg bags of cement on her head, and hustling by the roadside for work, be it on construction sites, farming, back-breaking manual labour, etc? While the "husband" does nothing, takes life easy, and toasts everything in skirts / wrapper?

Seems like your wife got tired and decided to drop off the dead weight that was slowly killing her.[/quote]
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dear, i'm not flirting with any girl here. I only Intend to follow all d ladies to study their sense of reasoning. Yes, have learnt from it and moved on. I pray ur home will be peaceful as d morning dew.

ote author=Loisemm post=52123857]Bros, flirting with many ladies will only make good girls run away from you. Choose one decent lady to befriend or maybe date if you want to move on. Continue your former decent life. One lady at a time. So you wont ruin your life. Dont let this your first marriage experience do you more harm. Learn from it and become a more successful man and husband later. You are not the first. You won't be the last to have experienced this.
I pray you meet a good woman that will give you rest of mind and attract good fortune to you.

You dont even have to follow all those women in your profile. That's a turn off for most women. They will feel you just want to flirt and you are not a serious mature man. By the way, I am married (I know you know. Just saying for those who may come here and think otherwise).
cc: maysimsimple[/quote]
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by ATK4Joy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Loisemm:
Bros, flirting with many ladies will only make good girls run away from you. Choose one decent lady to befriend or maybe date if you want to move on. Continue your former decent life. One lady at a time. So you wont ruin your life. Dont let this your first marriage experience do you more harm. Learn from it and become a more successful man and husband later. You are not the first. You won't be the last to have experienced this.

cc: maysimsimple
God will bless u for this post that was my thought exactly! I live inthe same town with him(abeokuta)! God will help u bro! U. Just have to work on urself first
Re: Wanted Good Woman For Wife by maysimsimple(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thanks y'all for ur comment n suggestions. God bless. The issue is, I'm not looking for any girl to date on here. I have emphasis d reason y I followed girls only here. I go thru every of their comments n post. We all have an issue or two which need to be resolved in our life's, I believed I never made a mistake marrying d lady in d first place, it's just part of my destiny. It can never weigh Me down. It's over 10 months now, moved on with life. I'm not a womaniser or trying to flirt around with every girl. I believed whatever is mine will surely be mine. Working on myself, yes, chasing money or what else.

ote author=ATK4Joy post=52375201]God will bless u for this post that was my thought exactly! I live inthe same town with him(abeokuta)! God will help u bro! U. Just have to work on urself first [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. / Should A Wife Know How Much Is Her Husband's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.