Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession (3629 Views)

Prospective Batch B Graduates Who Haven't Seen Their Names On NYSC Portal / Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by klassd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
The number of Batch B corpers, expected to head
to camp from November 21st-25th 2016, have
been slashed, as the NYSC Directorate Headquarters in Abuja have officially informed
schools expected to produce graduates for the
programme of the new development.

The directorate cited “tight budgetary allocation of
the scheme” as the reason for the reduced number
of prospective batch B corpers.

According to our source, most institutions like
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, which produce as much
as 2,314 graduates for each batch, have now been
told to produce just 834 graduates. The Student
Affairs Unit of most of these schools, have already
started working out the percentage number of
corpers for each department.

Here’s a picture of such memorandum;

www.amandachisom.net/nysc-slashes-the-number-of-batch-b-graduates-going-for-service-due-to-recession/

Cc: yokiti

1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by Vickiweezy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
undecided
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
this is unfair

Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by klassd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
this is unfair
Very unfair, so much for CHANGE...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by Ty4xst: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please Does This Slash Affect International Students
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by klassd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ty4xst:
Please Does This Slash Affect International Students
I can't say for sure
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by geolan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
sauce source aint reliable but it could be true sha
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by sparkle444: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2016
My name is Bolanle... A Medical laboratory scientist and an Entrepreneur..Dealers in all kinds of 100% human hair Weaves, Wigs, Closures and Crochets.... They are Authentic yet affordable... We deliver nationwide.... At Sparklingbee Hair, We are dedicated to providing excellence in our service. Follow us on instagram to see unlimited pictures of our human hair Weaves, Wigs, Closures and Crochets @sparklingbee_hair
For Order Placements and Enquiries BBM: D1B67086
WHATSAPP: 08110547226
MOBILE : 08093647916
For easy chat and views, u can add up the Whatsapp number 08110547226 so that pictures of the choice of the hair u want can be sent to u via whatsapp
THANK YOU
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by miniziter(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2016
If this is true, it will encourage corruftion as graduates will be lobbying with their student affairs officers in order to be shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by charlexarmani(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Bro try believe him cos d news is true... I called a frnd of mine in school who work in admin he said the allocated jst 400 students 4rm my school .... So in class of 63 only 5 will go 4 service..... So much 4 change I jst dislike pple dat voted 4 dis change
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by Agimor(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2016
This is really unfair and disheartening.
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by Jameek(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2016
charlexarmani:
Bro try believe him cos d news is true... I called a frnd of mine in school who work in admin he said the allocated jst 400 students 4rm my school .... So in class of 63 only 5 will go 4 service..... So much 4 change I jst dislike pple dat voted 4 dis change

Wow. Please what school is that? Someone from your school might be able to relate to this.
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by heykims(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
We hoped it would get better, but this bearing seems gearing towards d worse..
It shall be well shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by klassd(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
charlexarmani:
NYSC allocated 600 slots to my school
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by Mrrpatozky: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Learn practical design and construction of inverters, ups, transformers and charge controllers.. Registration is free.. . Tuition is N30,000 only with payment by Instalment allowed for three months WhatsApp 08166233413
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by owot: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
klassd:

NYSC allocated 600 slots to my school

Which school is that?
Re: NYSC Slashes The Number Of Batch B Graduates Going For Service Due To Recession by charlexarmani(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Jameek:

Wow. Please what school is that? Someone from your school might be able to relate to this.
federal polytechnic idah

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch B Corpers Posted To Anambra / Which Airline Offers Cheap Flight For Corpers / Nysc Final Clearance Batch A Stream I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.