Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tell Your Favourite Bible Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story (9113 Views)

What Is Your Best Bible Story? / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by ClinicalHope(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
The story of God speaking to Moses out of the burning bush.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Ayuzz007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mine is just Samson Alagbara esp the chapter where he killed the Lion Likewise the chapter where Moses killed an Egyptian and ran away...
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
Elijah and the Prophets of Baal...

FTC of laive grin

Dedicated to Ellacute45 Et McBrooklyn / Mackbrooklyn..... Happy Birthday Guys

Pls which Bible verse can I get this complete story?
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:
The prodigal son lipsrsealed

Pls which Bible verse can I get the complet story?
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by EmperorLee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Pls which Bible verse can I get this complete story?

1st King Chapter 18

This your moniker tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
The story of how Lot's two daughters got him drunk and gang raped him until both got pregnant at the same time. I have a feeling Lot wasn't totally unconscious during the act, the man was just forming unconscious: you know the way girls form that they are asleep when u want to fvck and still raise their nyash when you are pulling off their skirt.

Lot and his two daughters makes the Bible worth reading.

Pls which Bible verses can I get the complet story?
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Pls which Bible verse can I get the complet story?
Luke 15, welcome to the ministry smiley
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by MaziOmenuko: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Pls which Bible verses can I get the complet story?

Genesis 19 vs 30 - 38
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Chuksgeo: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Noah's ark was one of my favourite childhood bible stories especially from "the book of my bible stories" but now I have one story in the Bible that keeps me appreciating all day long. In 2kings 2 from vs 1 to end
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Oluwabunmy(f): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Esther and queen vashti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Toxic 'Apostle' / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.