Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Should I Confront The Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront The Husband? (3005 Views)

My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? / Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by lezznjr: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol grin grin
Yeah, Stan, it looks hilarious but won't the OP seem a tad buffoonish asking telling a married mad how to lay his wife?
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by CplusJason: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
So what are you going to tell the husband if you eventually confronts him? Ok, lemme guess; that you're not happy the way and manner he choose to fvck his wife?

My friend, better mind your business. That's the 13th commandment with promise.

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by jake2much(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
LadyMercedes:

How is it your business? Is it your ass?
cos dat how u do it abi.
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by jake2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
it totally bad dat u sex thru anus. na hiv dem go get soon
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by MendeZ(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
bingbagbo:

My colleague at work, who is married to a very influential man shared her ordeal with me today.

According to her, ever since they got married, her husband has been making love to her through her annuss.

She has decided to quit the marriage and i am so disturbed.

I feel duty-bound to confront the man.

Should i??

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by MendeZ(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
bingbagbo:

My colleague at work, who is married to a very influential man shared her ordeal with me today.

According to her, ever since they got married, her husband has been making love to her through her annuss.

Should i??

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by correctyourself(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
The man has the right to Bleep his wife the way he wants while the woman also has the right to tell the man how and where she desires to be fucckkked.... The best you can do is to advice her to talk to her husband about it..... "Sweetheart, I love you but pls I don't love being fuckedd in the adds and it has really made me depressed.... I love you so much and I don't want to lose you but I am afraid I may consider quitting if you continue fucking my asss... Love you honey...."

The husband has no right to do it that way as you supported! Did you know the health implications of what that evil man is doing to his wife? I can see that you're ignorant of the health implications.

I blame ladies who allow those devilish men to carry out such act on them. If you develop serous health implications the man would leave you for another lady.
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
correctyourself:

The husband has no right to do it that way as you supported! Did you know the health implications of what that evil man is doing to his wife? I can see that you're ignorant of the health implications.

I blame ladies who allow those devilish men to carry out such act in them. If you have serous health implications the man will leave you for another lady.
you need to read my comment again so that you can understand it properly... Obviously it's either you didn't take your time to read it well or you didn't understand what was written...
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by AreTheyBitches(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
bingbagbo:

she is ready to leave

The reason you brought this up is because you are into the lady In question and the probability is high that when she leaves her marriage, she's gonna end up in your arms

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by LorDBolton(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smh...

Fvcking her in the a55 is what's giving u headache?

U never jam d ones wey dey piss 4 their babe(not wife) body 4 bathtub after sex?

U never see d ones wey dey knack their wife like say na she cause the depreciation of naira?

Oga face front.

Marriage is do or die... till death do they part.

If they don't mean it then they shoulda kept dating
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by iwatch: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Frankraj:
That is why when they advice girls to stop ffucking too much during there young age they will never hear .I don't blame the man at all at least he has other alternatives for bleeping her through annus because most young girls pusssy are so wide that you can't enjoy bleeping them anymore .there pusssy are like bucket. If I'm the man and you confront me and talk this .I swear that my wife is packing her things to leave my house thatt day.
how did you know their pusssy is that wide if you too haven't be sleeping with too many of them and u are talking as if you are a saint.

Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by An0nimus: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
LadyMercedes:

How is it your business? Is it your ass?

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by Frankraj: 2:33am On Oct 07, 2016
she married the man because of his money . I don't blame the man. Many girls pusssy has become so wide due to there too much fuckin .so u wouldn't e joy sexxx with them anymore

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by Frankraj: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2016
correctyourself:

I blame ladies who allow those devilish men to carry out such act on them. If you develop serous health implications the man would leave you for another lady.

The man has every right to Bleep her in the anus, but I'm against doing it everyday through there .I can remember when I use to Bleep my girl from her anuss although she asked for it and at a time she said it pains her and then I had to stop doing it to her .

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by Lsofdk(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2016
lezznjr:
Yeah, Stan, it looks hilarious but won't the OP seem a tad buffoonish asking telling a married mad how to lay his wife?
sure it would, I'm baffled at why a lady would be discussing her marital sexual activity with a male colleague
Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by bingbagbo(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Frankraj post=49984291]

The man has every right to Bleep her in the anus, but I'm against doing it everyday through there .I can remember when I use to Bleep my girl from her anuss although she asked for it and at a time she said it pains her and then I had to stop doing it to her .

Re: Should I Confront The Husband? by DeLioncourt: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2016
bingbagbo:

Should i??

is it your marriage??

10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! / Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin