Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) (26759 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
See how disorganised and incoherent your sentences are! Are you not ashamed that you are unteachable?

Lemme break it down again. Being Lagos born or Anambra born is not the same thing as being born in those states. It simply means that the person is from the state in question. Go to school you refused but will come online to further embarrass yourself..

[s][/s]
Goodness me, You seem to be one of those who can't stand being corrected? Go get a life with your skull filled with rocks.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/african-born-residents-united-states
Are you sure you read your link? Those people were born in Africa to African parents.They only migrated to the US. How can they not be African-born?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Did you see the screenshot? Illiterates everywhere. I have asked you to go and seek for refund because your case is irredeemable..

[s]
Otunba10:
Goodness me, You seem to be one of those who can't stand being corrected? Go get a life with your skull filled with rocks.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Are you sure you read your link? Those people were born in Africa to African parents.They only migrated to the US. How can they not be African-born?
Please leave that guy. He can't even read his only link.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Read the link I gave you carefully. They are African born, meaning that they are Africans first before being Americans by migration. The term ''African born, American born, Anambra born, Lagos born" is used to identify where the person hails from. Some of you don't understand it but read the meaning the way it is written.

Ranchhoddas:
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Go back to school this compound illiterate..

[s]
Otunba10:
Please leave that guy. He can't even read his only link.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Read the link I gave you carefully. They are African born, meaning that they are Africans first before being Americans by migration. The term ''African born, American born, Anambra born, Lagos born" is used to identify where the person hails from. Some of you don't understand it but read the meaning the way it is written.

Arrrrrrrggggggg... I give up
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Why won't you give when english language is not your language. Someday you will remember this day and thank me for teaching you what you had thought wrongly all these years..

Ranchhoddas:
Arrrrrrrggggggg... I give up
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Did you see the screenshot? Illiterates everywhere. I have asked you to go and seek for refund because your case is irredeemable..

[s][/s]
Just call anybody around you to read and explain that your link for you. You're just amazing in bashing people but you're unbelievably incoherent.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2016
My friend go back and seek fo refund you are a disaster for thinking like this all these years. Seek for knowledge if you do not know. "He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a fool"..Socrates

[s]
Otunba10:
Just call anybody around you to read and explain that your link for you. You're just amazing in bashing people but you're unbelievably incoherent.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
My friend go back and seek fo refund you are a disaster for thinking like this all these years. Seek for knowledge if you do not know. "He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a fool"..Socrates

[s][/s]
"When the debate is over slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Why won't you give when english language is not your language. Someday you will remember this day and thank me for teaching you what you had thought wrongly all these years..

Chai!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
''To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge''. Socrates

[s]
Otunba10:
"When the debate is over slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
delishpot:

If you go gree make dem dem put you for house treat you like wife.
I don't do housework so I won't allow woman put me for house unless she hold well then I can supervise cook cleaner and nanny
Why not? You know how many marriages for naija today wey Na the women bring the money? You think say Na every marriage the man sponsor for naija? I'm not talking about bride price
Day to day living

If you say make women pay, I sure say dem go pay but then,
na lie
Na wen old age don hook dem wey dem don almost expire for shelf na in dem de ready to pay

men too go get to sidon for house and do all wetin she say.
if she never resemble the above stated
Cos it that point she no get leg to stand on
Why she no pay when she still fit negotiate

Lol at women and children leaving sinking ship, shey that dey constitution, Na customary law abiding Na tradition wey must be practiced? How many danfo on fire dey do women and children first? How many boats wey sink for world dem dey do women and children first? danfo get only one doormot
Last in first out
But generally guys do ladies first

Plus for day to day life sef how many times that problem dey arise? do you really want to find out the hard way
It's like seatbelt
It doesn't make sense until THAT day

OK, dem go gree. Will that make you see your daughters as humanand as deserving equal human rights and dignity as your sons?

I will not train my daughters to become husbandless unless that is their innate desire
Actions have consequences
And high divorce rates since women claimed rights is clear evidence that feminism is not the way forward
Even though they may be physically weaker.
Huh, I wonder why that is?
Maybe it's a sign that you can only be queens Mo matter what you do
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by rowanMama(f): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Most Nigerians are, actually. Sad but true. But famous ones should at least try to mask their own tribalism.Mrs Adichie fails at that.
Most Nigerians are tribalists that's true but i still would never consider adichie one.She writes just the way she sees it.Now that would akin to saying she's racist because she writes about race same way.

This tribalism thingy comes up when you disagree on people's views because regarding the way you see adichie and chinua achebe as tribalists is same way i consider elechi amadi one and truly he is.
As for wole soyinka i can't tell maybe he 'masks' it lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Preyetonye:
Tribalist the cause of these whole Biafra issues
My
frnd chill.

in fact, am picking up that book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captives Of Lust / Home at last / "coming To America" - Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.