Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks (2021 Views)

Problems Opening Nairabet Site Using Operamini / Nairabet Site Hacked / Is Neymar Overrated Or Does He Worth The Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by daryoor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
this week nairabet upgraded their online interface. the essence of upgrade is for better performance and reliability. this "upgrade " is best described as a "downgrade".

it is difficult to access: the only browser that opens it in my android phone is chrome. opera, ucweb, dolphin....none was able to open it, some will open it but cant log in

it lacks simplicity: a lot of the mobile users are very satisfied with the option to choose the web or mobile site. the mobile sit was very user frendly and it takes micro seconds to load .

the only bright side of this upgrade is that your stakes will never dissapear before u place your bet as it used to.

mr akin alabi if u are going to chop all my salary please make it easy and less frustrating, that way my salary is yours and not merrybet's

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by boss096(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeah, its just you.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by CoolFreeday(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bros, d thing vex me o. it doesn't make sense, they may lose most of their customers for this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by daryoor(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
boss096:
Yeah, its just you.
lol smiley
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by sontoly: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
guy honestly the mobile site is wack, but the desktop is easier, I won't say better than d former.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by hectorr(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
This new "upgrade " gets a thumbs down from me.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
He will regret His Action!

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by godwinony(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thought I was the only one that noticed and hated this "new improved" site. To bet on live games on a mobile phone is now a nightmare. Before the thing go load, odd don turn 1.07 from 1.40. Normal accumulator dey show up as singles... Totally bleeped up.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by Goodymeks: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2016
D tin jus tire me eh....had to beg peeps to help me place games with dia lappy....akin alabi has turned nairabet into a useless bookie....i foresee many customers migrating to merrybet becos of dis......#sucks
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by ceslide: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2016
I just easily went to bet9ja after nairabet scrapped DC & ov
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by prince4pro(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2016
ceslide:
I just easily went to bet9ja after nairabet scrapped DC & ov
Me too. I d use merrybet nd wgb now. If e no good for your brain quit.**.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by operandus(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Me I have jejely ported to winners golden bet they are the bomb,with more options than the nairabet self.as they say"necessity is the mother of invention" .nairabet Una doooo cool
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
me don port go bet9ja..imagin spending ova 3hrs frm 2am-5:30am jst to play one single game+ b dey removed dc&ov which is my fav
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by Praktikals(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nairabet new "upgrade" sucks. I don port go bet365
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by watchindelta(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
I feel say na only me d thing dey do. Nairabet very stupid site na. I use mobile no way. Even with pc see wety d yeye site dey display. To place bet na b like jamb. I dey use merrybet na

Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by watchindelta(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yeye

Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by icankel: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2016
After loading my account i cant even login to my account for over 3days now...am just tired
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does The New Nairabet Site Sucks by Idowuh(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don port till d site dey work fine again

(1) (Reply)

Best Weekend Games And My 100odds Winning / Sure 2odds (todays Single Banker) / The Goal Zambia Scored Was Offside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.