Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess (1766 Views)

FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better / A Thread For The Lovers Of Chess / Play Chess And Make Good Money At Friends Of Chess Competition ( March 24-28) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by ExplicitContent: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Honestlty I want to learn how to play this game.. I need somebody to teach me how to play this game... offline or online..

No bashings, I'm good at draft by the ways... catching off wouldn't be difficult or whatyu think?
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's very easy if you know hoe each piece moves, they goal is to eat up your opponents pieces till you're able to attack the king
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by boss096(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Get this app, ChessMaster King.apk u can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by thesicilian: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
If you are in Lagos or Ogun I can teach you offline. I need humans to play with offline, since my computer always whips me anytime I play against it at a certain level
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by ExplicitContent: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jibril659:
It's very easy if you know hoe each piece moves, they goal is to eat up your opponents pieces till you're able to attack the king

Really, ofcourse I do know it's about eating opponent's pieces... but I believe there's more to it than just that cheesy
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by ExplicitContent: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
thesicilian:
If you are in Lagos or Ogun I can teach you offline. I need humans to play with offline, since my computer always whips me anytime I play against it at a certain level

Am far off man... so na me u wan transfer the computer whippings to offline... it wi noh werk! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by ExplicitContent: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
boss096:
Get this app, ChessMaster King.apk
u can thank me later.

OK Boss, lemme see
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by thesicilian: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Am far off man... so na me u wan transfer the computer whippings to offline... it wi noh werk! grin
Hahaha. Funny guy. Try to learn the basics fast sha, you'll enjoy the game win or loss
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by Iseoluwani: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Honestlty I want to learn how to play this game.. I need somebody to teach me how to play this game... offline or online..

No bashings, I'm good at draft by the ways... catching off wouldn't be difficult or whatyu think?

When you understand why the game was invented and you understand the purpose of each move and how important they are you will learn. I stay in Ibadan challenge axis and I need a chess player to play with
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by ExplicitContent: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iseoluwani:

When you understand why the game was invented and you understand the purpose of each move and how important they are you will learn. I stay in Ibadan challenge axis and I need a chess player to play with

Mehn true talk.. currently educating myself. google has always been a friend

1 Like

Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by Parpor(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2016
I can link u up wt an offline teacher depending on your current location. The aim of the most beautiful game the earth ever discovered(chess) is to checkmate your opponent's King, which means to attack your opponent's King without the opponent having any move to escape the attack. Even an offline teaching requires time, talk more of an online lecture. But I know you have the passion, so a big thumbs up to you

1 Like

Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by Mckandre(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
If I tell u,I don't think u will know the pson tongue
Re: Who Will Teach Me How To Play The Game Of Chess by tabithababy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
ExplicitContent:

. I sent you a pm, kindly reply sir

(1) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2014 Apk And Game Data / Download Games On Ur Ps3 In Abuja / Pictures From The Hit Virtual Soccer Tournament_2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.