Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna (1758 Views)

Nysc Member Found In The United States (video) / Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics / NYSC Leave, Is It Before POP Or After POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by specialson11: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
what can I say...
Than to thank God for saving the life of my senior corp member.
we are serving at kachia LGA, Kaduna. he went to the zone for the Passing Out Party.
As he returned to his room at the lodge,
Armed with his certificate, his smiles drained like water poured into a big basket when he saw a snake awaiting to celebrate with him. all of a sudden there was a gush of adrenaline in his body system. and all the skills he acquired at the Nysc Orientation camp was displayed on the crawling creature...
it was the pounding sounds that drew my attention to his room.
he killed the snake.
thank God for his life.

1 Share

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by klassykute(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
oghene.... na so dem hate dis boy for village?.....lalasticlala snake is here.. come and bless it before e float inside pot of Pepe soup

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by ibroh22(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
choi
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Vision4God: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus shocked
Thank God for his mercies.
BTW congrats on ur pop

2 Likes

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by afanide: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God he wasn't bitten by the snake.....
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Broda better package urself like suya waka go ur papa house to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by specialson11: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have been wondering... why must it be the night of his pop.

klassykute:
oghene.... na so dem hate dis boy for village?.....lalasticlala snake is here.. come and bless it before e float inside pot of Pepe soup
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by kingwill2050(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
The snake came to felicitate with the nigga
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by godfrey01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
I SMELL FRONT PAGE SOON... LALASTICAL AND SNAKE...
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by ronadeola(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Front page pls kissFront page pls
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by pyyxxaro: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
The snake looks so scary

See as fear don't de catch me now

To put leg for ground come de hard me now

Na for me to wear rain boot sleep o (am no longer comfortable embarassed )

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Jamaticulus(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
La..La...La....Lala lala laa 3ce Ooooo ti de ooh! Food iyaf come oh
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2016
i hate snakes
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Thank God for you
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Pinkyberry2(f): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
the snake is not big enough. lalasticlala like big snake. lalasticlala won't be move by this. kill a big snake today if u want d front seat. .
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by casttlebarbz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
In case
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by BahdXitixenn: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
i hate snakes
U dey craze ni
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Chriswazo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
If this no enter front page, ma I know wetin cause am
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

U dey craze ni

some people don't think before they type , so am not surprise.
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Thank God your joy wasn't cut short.

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by Olukokosir(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
I can smell front page
Re: Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna by ussy09(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wow c luck no need of buying meat to celebrate your pop arrange d snake sharply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What U Regret/do Not Regret Doing While Serving / NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / Abeg ..... Post - Otondo Corpers.. What's It Like Serving In Imo State O..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.