Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness (4433 Views)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Lsofdk(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Piercedclit:
undecided If dem dey count man ,you sef follow? because inwere amu? Umu nwanyi erie nsi!. You're looking for a maid to wash and cook for you. Biko ego olee bu your worth? Smellos angry

Better go and register for adult education and start from creche(this one is so important).
jukwa ya oh

@bolded mba kwa o itu fu ego, the guy bu iti mkpatakagrin
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

jukwa ya oh

grin
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Lsofdk:

jukwa ya oh

backto sender wateva u type
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
is not evrybody u date u marry but at least dat boost her chance wit me.mens are looking for dat kind woman. I really wish to get one not peson dat only paint face lije kariashika dey do asewo up and down but very lazy. wont u lije to marry a helpful woman obt

Seriously? Bro please forget about ladies and our wahala and concentrate more on your grammar

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Seriously? Bro please forget about ladies and our wahala and concentrate more on your grammar
god purnish u there. I tell u say I care. English is not my language so Bleep off. I no dey Bleep ur type
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
god purnish u there. I tell u say I care. English is not my language so Bleep off. I no dey Bleep ur type
English isn't ur language, Oya type in ur language na. Rants of a brainless cretin
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

English isn't ur language, Oya type in ur language na. Rants of a brainless cretin
see if I tell u word is you will cry before u sleep. asewo
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
see if I tell u word is you will cry before u sleep. asewo

That's the worst u can do mr,but guess what, I dnt bleeping care. So go suck ur thumb like a cry baby which u are
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

That's the worst u can do mr,but guess what, I dnt bleeping care. So go suck ur thumb like a cry baby which u are
stay ur lane cos u wont like my anger
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
stay ur lane cos u wont like my anger
Whatever
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Whatever
animal like u dat put mouth wey e no concern u
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
laveda kingcheezypuff ladymercedes sinaj let hear wat u think.
The Usual suspects grin grin grin
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
Jeez,stop quoting me already nitwit
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by eyinjuege: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
OP, why are you making it sound as though you cannot take care of yourself?

Na wah o.
You say she's lazy?

Aren't you lazier expecting your girlfriend to wash your clothes, cook for you, clean your house and other things to make your life bearable and clean and not like a savage's.

Can't you survive without a woman? Must you have a woman in your life before you can wear clean clothes, eat food, and live in a clean environment?

Those are basic needs o.
What you need OP is a maid, a cook, and possibly friends with benefits for the other room.

Problem solved.

And before you tell me what you're bringing to the table, as someone put it on another thread, I equally understand you're not her father!!

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by queenice7(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
I got angry wen I saw a topic here. why girls are so proud, u think is only to open leg that make ur relationship last. if u want to keep ur man u must do a lot for him. wats weong in washing ur boyfriend clothe?wata weong in cooking for him. most men hate lazy women, and any girl dat can't ddo common house work is lazy. all girl have pucce but only the mature ones that do enuf and understanding wat it takes to keep
a man. its more romantic when u wash for ur boyfriend,it bring u closer it keeps happy.

that's if the guy is worth it , no p. in my own opinion sha. the guy can be worth it through washing my undies once in a while, cooking for me or we cooking together sometimes, in fact taking good care of me. not some player or worthless idiot .am sad, most girls will end up single cos of prideness.
frankraj wat do u think?
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by dapsonlou(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Grammar is pigeon?
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by ericanex(f): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
jake2much:
I guess you should grow up or if you are a christian i recomend you read proverb in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
ericanex:

I guess you should grow up or if you are a christian i recomend you read proverb in the Bible
wat dat suppose to mean
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by njiasi30(f): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Piercedclit:
undecided If dem dey count man ,you sef follow? because inwere amu? Umu nwanyi erie nsi!. You're looking for a maid to wash and cook for you. Biko ego olee bu your worth? Smellos angry

Better go and register for adult education and start from creche(this one is so important).
Hahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by njiasi30(f): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lsofdk:

jukwa ya oh

Abeg I no fit laugh grin
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Frankraj: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
jake2much:
I got angry wen I saw a topic here. why girls are so proud, u think is only to open leg that make ur relationship last. if u want to keep ur man u must do a lot for him. wats weong in washing ur boyfriend clothe?wata weong in cooking for him. most men hate lazy women, and any girl dat can't ddo common house work is lazy. all girl have pucce but only the mature ones that do enuf and understanding wat it takes to keep a man. its more romantic when u wash for ur boyfriend,it bring u closer it keeps happy. am sad, most girls will end up single cos of prideness.
frankraj wat do u think?

You are 100% right my brother
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy grin
LadyMercedes:

And as old as you are, you type worse than a dyslexic individual.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
eyinjuege:
OP, why are you making it sound as though you cannot take care of yourself?

Na wah o.
You say she's lazy?

Aren't you lazier expecting your girlfriend to wash your clothes, cook for you, clean your house and other things to make your life bearable and clean and not like a savage's.

Can't you survive without a woman? Must you have a woman in your life before you can wear clean clothes, eat food, and live in a clean environment?

Those are basic needs o.
What you need OP is a maid, a cook, and possibly friends with benefits for the other room.

Problem solved.

And before you tell me what you're bringing to the table, as someone put it on another thread, I equally understand you're not her father!!
is u dat make girls disrespect men agirl should sacrifice for her man
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Frankraj:

thanks bro
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Frankraj:

it tru thanks my broda
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Ejimaa: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2016
some men have made even the once that will want to give in a helping hand, change there mind because I have seen where a lady sacrifices all that but still,the guy didn't end up with her. is not just all about washing your cloth,cooking for you and all that. What you want in a lady is far different from what someone else want. so,the better u start doing your thing,the better for you and your woman. receive grace
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jakandeola(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Piercedclit:

baby factry
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
jake2much:
is not evrybody u date u marry but at least dat boost her chance wit me.mens are looking for dat kind woman. I really wish to get one not peson dat only paint face lije kariashika dey do asewo up and down but very lazy. wont u lije to marry a helpful woman obt
you can get a maid then
that sentence " boost her chance with me" is outdated
no woman should do that just to boost her chances with any one, its not wrong to do one or two things for the person you admire , but sis if that's the only way for you then don't do it, any one that says do this and I will love you is a pure scam!!
these men and their ego �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? / Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip! / Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.